Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ph0toN

Glowstickers Where Are You!

162 posts in this topic

glowstickers_where_are_you.png

As a lot of you have probably noticed, activity on the forums has died down quite a bit lately. Where did everybody go? Parties are still going on, glowsticking is still going on, but where is that great activity and discussion we used to have here on the forums?

So here's my challenge to you: If you're lurking but not posting, try to make a post once in a while - every little post helps to make the forums more active. If you know some forum members who haven't visited the forums or posted in a while, send them a message and invite them to come back and start posting. A lot of us have made great friends on and because of glowsticking.com, so let's try to keep it active enough that we can continue to make friends, bonds and memories with older members and newer members alike.

The forums are relatively drama free these days so that shouldn't be a turn-off to anyone like it has been on occasion in the past. Let's attempt to revive the forums and get things active again with videos and discussion of one of the things we all love and have in common, glowsticking.

If you're here and reading this topic, please take a few seconds to make a reply and say you're here and still glowsticking.

If you're here and reading this topic, please take a few seconds to make a reply and say you're here and still glowsticking.

im here and still glowsticking :sm_biggrin:

it saddens me when i see 20+ people online yet noone gets into tinychat or makes a post on the forum. :(

Edited by JaredHimself

I'm relativly new to this community, but I've fallen in love with it. I've made heaps of great friends, and hope that I will continue to improve in my strining and free hand because of this.

Still here, and stuff. Posting less due to school and such though, but I'll do my best to get people back in here. Just found out that there are more glowstickers in my area than I had originally thought.

it saddens me when i see 20+ people online yet noone gets into tinychat or makes a post on the forum. :(

I'll just camp out in tinychat every day from now on, just to see if people join.

I'd join Tiny chat, but my web cam is being stupid :(

I can't stop glowsticking. :biggrin2:

Sounds like me, I was practicing in our games room one day and Mum walks in. Now when people ask if I have any hobbies, and mum's with me, she answers: Hazel likes to swing glowsticks around like a maniac to music.

Well that's one way to describe it.

I like seeing like seven people online but not a goddamn one in chat. What the fuckity fuck yo?

Also, no drama on here because it's all on Facebook. Good riddance, no?

Edited by Demo

I like seeing like seven people online but not a goddamn one in chat. What the fuckity fuck yo?

It's sad that most of the activity has gone to facebook. I go on there and see tons of convos between gsc'ers but they're not posting here at all. Gotta say it is nice that the drama is pretty well keeping over there and not here though, gives us room to breathe and actually talk about glowsticking instead of trying to hold a convo with people that just want to argue.

And I'll be back in chat hopefully within a month, gotta build a new computer. This one's gotten so old it doesn't like flash anymore even after doing a fresh install of windows or linux. That's why I'm never in there anymore.

Tru dat. :)

I hope that was sarcasm :P

I hope that was sarcasm :P

That was a "he's been gone so long he doesnt even remember what a glowstick is." We're gonna have to feed him ultras to build up his immunity again. :D

or maybe we can dress up as germans and tie strings to his hands and stand behind him with a whip yelling "String raver boy string!"

String? DAFUQ?

I remember this thing...called handstalls..and footstalls....and power moves...

Things are still a blur

or maybe we can dress up as germans and tie strings to his hands and stand behind him with a whip yelling "String raver boy string!"

Sound like a plan ;)

I'm here!! :D

In b4 facebook tech glowstringing bashing.....

Honestly I feel like most of the drama has died out everywhere including on facebook :P

God i remember coming to these forums and seeing easily 10-15 people online everytime every day =(.

That Tech Facebook Group was one of the funniest examples ever of a Glowsticking Facebook group. I never laughed so hard at the drama and dumb things that were being posted. Never seen stuff start over btb anti crossover isolations while stringing with your toes. (Sorry I still prefer the simple stringing then the over complex stringing =P.)

Prolly why i stuck to freehand now XD.

I just Realized...where did the arcade go? o.o

Edited by Icy

3 Members and 108 guests online.

Because 108 people can't figure out how to make an account.