Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noqturnal

Post your used glowsticks!

9 posts in this topic

2rqdc08.jpg

5b8dx.jpg

So I was doing some cleaning and found these in my dresser drawer where I've been discarding them after use for the past two years. I'm certain this isn't even all of them because I lived in Atlanta for around 20% of that time. I'm also pretty sure that this doesn't include sticks I've used at events or parties since I always tape those up out of courtesy for other partygoers. I never really thought about it before but seeing all these in front of me reminds me just how much time and effort I've put into my stringing and it makes me all fuzzy inside. :)

PS: Is there anyway to recycle all these? I wouldn't want em to end up in a landfill somewhere.

i just recently tossed all of mine when i moved so i've only got 4 dead sticks :P

i just recently tossed all of mine when i moved so i've only got 4 dead sticks :P

D:

Um..I have way more than I thought, which doesn't make sense.

Some of these are definitely yours and other friends'. Some of these I picked up or were given to me at events, as you can see that they are not all clipped.

A few are empty for inovasticks.

And I always have a pair in my purse, and there's two more hanging in my car from my first A&B show.

So maybe it does all add up.

I only have 4 uncracked sticks.

I kinda wanna reinvent them somehow..

Hmmm..

bimc6h.jpg

Also

dat bittersweet chemical smell

Between all of us we have exactly 90 dead sticks. We have to figure out something cool to do with all these.

Start making leds and sell them at events :D

I cant believe you guys have so many dead sticks laying around xD

SCULPTUREEEEE

I don't know. It's an idea lmao

Only 90? I counted 100. Unless you excluded my ultras, my wrapped sticks, and the ones in my purse and car. I can't tell if this feels like a lot of glowsticks or not. It's a good amount of glowsticks, but I'm not overwhelmed lol

LEDs for a profit would be cool, but Sonik kinda already has that down. I wouldn't even know where to start @__@

We can't use any of the tinted sticks. Greens, reds and oranges tend to leave the plastic colored. Purples and aquas are ideal.

@ architect,

thats neat.

i would post a picture but i only have two pairs. One green<3 from my birthday, which go with me everywhere. an one orange.

and i do have one uncracked pair.

oh, and my flowlights, or l.e.d's?

on which i first started learning.

*also ;)

i love that smell too

lol

this is a cool thread, i hope more people post pictures.

! and 6 bracelet ones that i still wear :* haven't had the heart to take em' off, throw em' away.

which i prolly won't either lol