Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

somebody

string manipulation tips

9 posts in this topic

I just started playin around with string manips and watching the SM games(i wish to contribute), I want them to look clean like my wraps. I used to just throw the sticks around and tangle the string. now every manipulation I know I go foward and backwards with it and cant seem go in the right derection, every time I make a move I end up in a dead end and have to back up, how did you expand?

I just started playin around with string manips and watching the SM games(i wish to contribute), I want them to look clean like my wraps. I used to just throw the sticks around and tangle the string. now every manipulation I know I go foward and backwards with it and cant seem go in the right derection, every time I make a move I end up in a dead end and have to back up, how did you expand?

I just keep messing with it until i find an entrance/exit that I like. Sometimes its a slow process sometimes its a very quick one.

honestly, just work your way through all of the string manip games and you'll be well on your way.

cleric part1

cleric part 2

cleric part 3

hopefully by toying around with some of the ideas here you will get some ideas to get yourself out of those dead ends :)

and if this isnt enough then ill re upload sparrows mega tut ... or try to at least but the above should give you plenty of ideas / ways to start

cleric part1

cleric part 2

cleric part 3

hopefully by toying around with some of the ideas here you will get some ideas to get yourself out of those dead ends :)

and if this isnt enough then ill re upload sparrows mega tut ... or try to at least but the above should give you plenty of ideas / ways to start

Wow thanks for linking this one karaoke not sure why it doesn't show on his normal channel uploads for me. Can't wait to sit down with this one. Brandons tutorials/manips are so sweet hopefully he posts some more one day :P

cleric part1

cleric part 2

cleric part 3

you wouldnt happen to know any more, would you?

you wouldnt happen to know any more, would you?

checkout these links to the string manip games that have been done. Tons of ideas to be found in there. I'd be more than happy to help with any steps that you will come across.

String Manip Game #1

String Manip Game #2

String Manip Game #3

String Manip Game #4

checkout these links to the string manip games that have been done. Tons of ideas to be found in there. I'd be more than happy to help with any steps that you will come across.

String Manip Game #1

String Manip Game #2

String Manip Game #3

String Manip Game #4

I have a variation of the SMG #3, I have step one and two aftr thats it meh own stuff. Im getting the hang of some stuff, I just wish there was a SM concept blog

also when will a new SM game start