Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HenoshiDeroga

Shoestrings!

9 posts in this topic

I borrowed some of my brother's old shoelaces to some of his smaller shoes he no longer uses. Now I have two pairs of the same brand. I already have strings set up for my glowsticks. But my shoes seem to lack a little flair. Know any good ideas for shoe lace designs?

DVS and Globe have some good durable shoe laces as far I know.Skating with DVS shoe laces lasted me for a year and a half.Globe shoe laces lasted for almost a year.if they arent skated,they can last for awhile depending what they go through.

*Agrees with Demo*

A thread about shoe laces or any other type of strings sounds like a good idea for The Glowstringing Discussion and Tutorials section such as getting new strings/shoe laces the day they've been bought,describing how they turn out after awhile of stringing with them,the strength,texture,length,and shape of shoe laces/strings.I tried looking for the thread that had talked about this in the past but I can't find it. (Revive the thread again??)

i sported box lacing at one point, only one i took the time to learn:p

but theres 80,000 ways to lace up shoes mann, lace em' && lace em' again. Don't like it..

do it again!

*Adds sand in l.e.d sticks instead of magic water*

the hell is magic water

Its some gel to add weight for l.e.d. sticks.