Sign in to follow this  
L3th4lity

Footstalls

8 posts in this topic

So I've been trying to get these down for awhile and I still can't seem to grasp how to keep the stick from bouncing off of my shoe or ankle. Has anyone found any tips or tricks to getting them down?

if you've played hackey sack, stalling makes alot of sense,

but i usually do it in baggier pants or jeans so it can cradle the stick,

bring your foot down alongside the stick so it can match speeds

You gotta ease into it. When the stick comes down, you're catching it still but as the stick makes contact you must compensate for the inertia so it doesn't fall out.

It takes time and patience. You'll get it.

foot stalls are one of the hardest to time and balance it took me a good min to get them down but baggy jeans work best for me also start by raising your leg bending your knee drop the stick at the hight of your knee at the same time bring your foot and leg down start slow then go from there after you get that try with a helli toss into the same thing. also poko hi hows it going

DUDE LONG TIME NO SEE MAN. Been doing pretty good. Haven't sticked for a long time bro. I might make it up to Otakon this year. I'll keep you posted! How you been?

It's all about the right pants. Glowsticks aren't soft like a hacky sack, so they bounce off your shoe easily. You can do it with shorts and just catch it on your shoe, but it's way harder. Just let some baggy pants do the work for you.

stalls.

baggy pants,

pre-cision.

X♡X♡

• Upvote 1