Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capsftw1

EDC Rumors/Dream Lineups?

3 posts in this topic

I was thinking we could discuss some of the rumored EDC Vegas 2012 artists, as well as just our hopes that certain people will be there.

So if anyone has any input on rumors, confirmed artists, or just wanna say who you wanna see, go for it!

I hear rumors of Fatboy Slim online, and I really do hope he goes. I hear he played at Ultra this year, and I'm sad I missed that. He was like.. my first introduction to the world of EDM.

I was thinking we could discuss some of the rumored EDC Vegas 2012 artists, as well as just our hopes that certain people will be there.

So if anyone has any input on rumors, confirmed artists, or just wanna say who you wanna see, go for it!

I hear rumors of Fatboy Slim online, and I really do hope he goes. I hear he played at Ultra this year, and I'm sad I missed that. He was like.. my first introduction to the world of EDM.

Waiting for this lineup is killing me lol.....

rumor compilation: http://edc2012.com/line-up/

Jorn van Deynhoven is the only one confirmed who I give a shit about right now. Tritonal is about 75% confirmed and if they're 100%, I'll be glad to give MANY shits about them.