Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreakDeke

SSMU (Super Summer Meetup) 2012

58 posts in this topic

there is no studios that are free the 21st

so thats out the window.

and the 28th, Rai cant make it,

so that means the music is also out the window,

May 5th is the weekend before finals for most people.

that would be suicide .

so May 12th sounds like the most reasonable date so far. to try to make everyone happy

and give people time

May 12 would be awesome. Something came up and the 28th is no longer good for me

Any time between the 28th and May 12 is terrible for me. So if you move it to May, 12th is the *earliest* I can do it.

May 12th is looking sweet, if we have music, there's plenty of time to plan/ order sticks why not do it then. PLUS don't forget to tell ppl this is up.

I'm def free on May 12th. I've started putting together a folder of multi genre tracks. So I promise lots of trance as well as my lots of other cool stuff. Just like the old days.

I'm a maybe for May 12th. I'm trying to wrap my head around the logistics of me making it out there.

I wanna look into pricing for a hotel that weekend. Can someone give me a general idea of the location or even better, recommend somewhere to stay? (Maybe places people have stayed in previous years) I understand that I don't need to be right by the studio, but I don't wanna be too far away either. Like Brandon, I'm gonna want to do some touristy shit on the other days.

Appreciate it.

The further away the date is works best for me, saving money / getting off for work - No China bus makes NYC trips way more difficult. But I will try to make it up no matter the date

May 12 is a great date. It's been far too long to miss out on another meet! XD

I'm a maybe for May 12th. I'm trying to wrap my head around the logistics of me making it out there.

I wanna look into pricing for a hotel that weekend. Can someone give me a general idea of the location or even better, recommend somewhere to stay? (Maybe places people have stayed in previous years) I understand that I don't need to be right by the studio, but I don't wanna be too far away either. Like Brandon, I'm gonna want to do some touristy shit on the other days.

Appreciate it.

the NYC subway system is all over the place, so getting anywere around the the city is not a problem,

you should maybe talk with a few other out of towners and share a hotel room so it can be cheaper.

Priceline.com and other websites have really good discounts.

i usually am able to host a few people and even pick people up from the airport but my schedule is very rough this year.

SO Tomorrow, if everything goes well i will announce the Location

since May 12th is winning.

guess who has two thumbs and is coming to ssmbu this year?

Rebooked my wisdom teeth surgery till after i get back just for you Juan

SOON! (cant wait)

lol @ I'm so old a month away is "soon" now

[gad damn!]

SO Tomorrow, if everything goes well i will announce the Location

since May 12th is winning.

This was posted like last week. PLEASE CONFIRM THE DATE.

Also, Menno de Jong is playing @ Sullivan Room the night of May 12. It's probably 21+ and Sully is a tiny venue, but just FYI for those interested.

Also, Menno de Jong is playing @ Sullivan Room the night of May 12. It's probably 21+ and Sully is a tiny venue, but just FYI for those interested.

Wait... so the Emperor of North Korea (Jong Kim Un) is having a trance concert??? Better read a newspaper...

And Spazz, just take the day off or whatever prep you have to do. We are sessioning no matter what my dude. I don't care if it's at a studio or on the street. It's been far too long.

I have one measly pair of Ultras left... ONE... and I am NOT CRACKING them until this meetup. ><!!!!!

Do we have any sort of confirmation on venue, time, etc etc?

after a stressfull few weeks, and a electric sheep saving my ass, the date is still May 12th, from 2pm to 8pm.

we are still confirming the venue, if all goes well.

Sweet. Now, people, haul your asses over here: you have no excuses.

I will bribe people with previews of my upcoming singles if I have to. (hint: they're actually kind of epic.)

*prays he doesn't have to work...

Sweet. Now, people, haul your asses over here: you have no excuses.

I will bribe people with previews of my upcoming singles if I have to. (hint: they're actually kind of epic.)

How about with a plane ticket lira? :smilewinkgrin: