Sign in to follow this  
bukklee

bukklee stringing 2012 / 2013

34 posts in this topic

I was overdue on a video I said I would make and its been a while since I posted anything in here. (I don't even know what the video up there was.) Sooo

Nothing fancy or new concepts, but more of me just spinning glowsticks, hungover, in my pj's, watching Lost while listening to some indie rock.

Title of vid inspired by the Seven Banes video series from suzume.

On Sunday I stumbled across this song on a friend of mine's music blog. I'm jamming this song alot the last two days. This and the Django soundtrack.

I could/should have cut a clip or two shorter, but then I couldn't use the whole song and well...I wanted to use the whole song.

Edited by bukklee

really nice to see you spinning in a larger area (get to see you open up now)
super glad to see that I'm not the only one stringing in pajama pants either xD

awesome to see you starting to incorporate extensions and flowers into your stringing too; dont worry about accuracy or precision, that all comes in time

im digging that youre starting to move around alot more too
your personal style starts to show when you're doing that (at least IMO it does)

the spiraling trace thingie at 02:45 made me smile big time
and the following manipulation  is something i think everyone watching was waiting for xP
We demand more bukklee manips!!! lolol

the manip at 03:35 thru 04:00 (although looks expiremental) i really hope youll keep in your routine

and the single side bowtie manip at 04:30 (even tho you claim you fucked up) was just goddamn awesome hahaa!

looks like youve been spending alot of time on your flow recently (alot of floaty poi feel to it)
but the video looked like you were just having a lazy sunday morning and felt like filming (certainly 'aint anything wrong with that at all)

overall the five minutes zipped by, and left me wanting to see more footage from you
more....More...MORE!!! xP

really nice to see you spinning in a larger area (get to see you open up now)

super glad to see that I'm not the only one stringing in pajama pants either xD

awesome to see you starting to incorporate extensions and flowers into your stringing too; dont worry about accuracy or precision, that all comes in time

im digging that youre starting to move around alot more too

your personal style starts to show when you're doing that (at least IMO it does)

the spiraling trace thingie at 02:45 made me smile big time

and the following manipulation  is something i think everyone watching was waiting for xP

We demand more bukklee manips!!! lolol

the manip at 03:35 thru 04:00 (although looks expiremental) i really hope youll keep in your routine

and the single side bowtie manip at 04:30 (even tho you claim you fucked up) was just goddamn awesome hahaa!

looks like youve been spending alot of time on your flow recently (alot of floaty poi feel to it)

but the video looked like you were just having a lazy sunday morning and felt like filming (certainly 'aint anything wrong with that at all)

overall the five minutes zipped by, and left me wanting to see more footage from you

more....More...MORE!!! xP

That open space is the upstairs part of my brother's house(where I stay) I'm rarely ever able to spin up there. There are usually kids running around and the general chaos that kids bring. So that's why I don't film more in that room.

That will change soon once I get to my own new place. I love them all, but it's time to get the fuck up outta here!!!!

It's funny that ceiling height is a major factor in my selection process for a place to live.

I haven't been practicing as much in the last couple weeks. I got my license back and was going around seeing the people that I haven't been able to see in almost 5 years. I'm realizing that for some people I need to keep it that way.

That manip I screwed up on, when done correctly, ends up in a bushido setup. I'll capture good footage of it eventually.

The video was definitely as you described...it was a lazy day.

I was also slowed by the dulling syptoms of a hangover. I had my first night of drinking in over 2 years, the night before.

NO DRIVING OF COURSE...fuck all that noise.

Today is looking to be a repeat of last week, minus the hangover. It's going to be a Wintery mix all day. rain > sleet > freezing rain > ice..bottom line I'm not doing shit that involves me going outside today.

I may just try to film every manip combo that I can remember doing.

Thanks for the input my friend.

very nice :)

i like how slow and how your going to the flow of the music

Thanks my man!

Haven't seen your name around in awhile. Still stranging?

I was trying to film a manip combo I've been working on while the dog did her business. Turns out it's still too cold outside.

It's not a finished product yet, but it's about half and can be executed better.

Feedback welcomed.

Working on making a anniversary video (as cliche as it is) I've said this before, but it's time I make a real video.

Edited by bukklee

DAMN!  Hopefully some parts of this make it into the next string manip game so I can figure some of it out...

I was trying to film a manip combo I've been working on while the dog did her business. Turns out it's still too cold outside.
It's not a finished product yet, but it's about half and can be executed better.
Feedback welcomed.

Working on making a anniversary video (as cliche as it is) I've said this before, but it's time I make a real video.

SICK!  Gonna have to watch this one a few more times. I really liked the anti spin bowtie thing at like 1:30ish simple but nice