Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noqturnal

Hybrid Collab 2012

7 posts in this topic

Hybrid Collab 2012

Due Date and Release Date:

Footage should be submitted by the end of April at the latest when you guys get off your lazy asses and record.

How to Submit:

Please email footage to theunknownq@gmail.com or contact me in a private message on the forums for my AIM info.

Rules:

This is a hybrid collab. This means that in your 30-60 second clip you must at some point transition between freehanding and stringing or vice versa at least once.

Must be glowsticking with glowsticks (no flowtoys/inovas/etc) because it's a glowsticking collab.

Sticks must be lit.

Use proper lighting in video. (Please film at night with enough artificial lighting for viewers to see the shape and movement of your body, arms, and legs.)

Please, don't release your footage before collab is finished completely or you will not be included in the finished product.

Editors/Promoters/Organizers:

Editor: Me unless someone with more experience wants to take it upon themselves to edit this.

Promoters: Myself and anyone who is interested. Link to this thread in your forum signature! Spread the word! :dope

Thread Organizer: Noqturnal

Roll Call:

Noqturnal

Definitely interested.

However, due to the amount of school and work I'm dealing with, I might not have much time to submit.

So put me down as a maybe.

Gotta submit to all the other projects I've committed to to show that I'm not dead or a flake.

Definitely interested.

However, due to the amount of school and work I'm dealing with, I might not have much time to submit.

So put me down as a maybe.

Gotta submit to all the other projects I've committed to to show that I'm not dead or a flake.

I don't understand people saying "maybe" for collabs. I know I pretty much never stop stringing, so prep time shouldn't be an issue. All you gotta do is grab a camera and record for a few minutes and send over the footage you like; and you have until the end of April which is a lot of minutes. :I

Pleeeeease? :D

Whooooosh

Did this ever happen?

It did not. Sadly not a single person submitted footage. I should really take it out of my sig, but I'm still hopeful people will get off their asses to record something. I'm leaving it open and maybe one day I'll get enough clips to edit together into something nice. Until then I guess...