Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overslept

Sonik LEDz are BACK!

49 posts in this topic

BTW Sparrow, if you're reading this, your order is still in place. It wasn't forgotten about, it's just that the waiting list is extremely congested now and especially what with SXSW

awesome!! just keep me updated =D

I don't have a Facebook and I'd rather not make one. I tried to send you a PM with an order and it said you couldn't receive anymore right now so I'm guessing your completely swamped with messages. Hope i can get an order in sooner or later!

Well since you apparently can't receive any new messages, I'll just post it here. I don't have a Facebook and would rather not make one but I would like to order a pair of LEDz. I will try to include all information that may be needed to avoid hassle.

My email is freezerdust@gmail.com. You can email me or send a message on here, either is fine.

I would like 2, 3bulb superflux sticks both the same.

Colors: green-blue-white >>>

Battery style: On top

Casing: Whatever is most durable

I can wait plenty long but it would be awesome if you could keep me updated!

Thanks!

Well since you apparently can't receive any new messages, I'll just post it here. I don't have a Facebook and would rather not make one but I would like to order a pair of LEDz. I will try to include all information that may be needed to avoid hassle.

My email is freezerdust@gmail.com. You can email me or send a message on here, either is fine.

I would like 2, 3bulb superflux sticks both the same.

Colors: green-blue-white >>>

Battery style: On top

Casing: Whatever is most durable

I can wait plenty long but it would be awesome if you could keep me updated!

Thanks!

Added your order. Sorry about the inbox, had no idea I was only allowed to have 5 PMs at one time wallbash.gif

Sparrow yours are done. And they look Gnar!!!

I already messaged him.

And yes, they do smoke.gif

just got all four in the mail =D

gotta swing by target/wal-mart to snag batteries

but nonetheless I'm super excited!!

THANKS PATRICK!!!

expect to see these bad boys used in upcoming tutorials XP

lmao

yeah im like years overdue for a solo =P

I think I've got the wrong batteries, what type are you guys using?

I've got N e90 type, but its not working out =(

anyone got any tips? lol

lmao

yeah im like years overdue for a solo =P

I'd be filming right now if the batteries actually fit inside the sticks -_-

I'm using Energizer e90 N-type batteries, just like the ones used in the vid posted earlier about inserting & replacing the batteries. so unless I've got the wrong type.... iono... someone/anyone care to help?

its probably user-error, but i just dont think i should be struggling this much to get a battery in =S

and especially the fact that I can't get a battery inside any of the four sticks

leaves me hoping that i just got the wrong battery size.

but again, lol, anyone care to help?

Definitely only a23 batteries work, as far as I know. I ordered mine in bulk from amazon or ebay. But when I first got them I bought a set at batteries plus.

batteries.jpg

And even the right batteries are really hard to get in the first couple times until the plastic starts to stretch and stay in that shape. You have to push pretty hard down on the battery and then slide it into the holder. I don't have any bottom battery sticks so it may be a different process

leave it to my dumb ass to buy the wrong batteries XD

thanx guys =P

just ordered some off of amazon so should have those in by next friday =D

leave it to my dumb ass to buy the wrong batteries XD

thanx guys =P

just ordered some off of amazon so should have those in by next friday =D

If you still have the receipt or at least the packaging for the wrong batteries, I'm sure the place you bought them will let you exchange for the right ones.

pleeeeeeeeeease tell me he will send to u.k??? im willing to pay whatever it costs haha i need sum!!!!!!

I got your PM, check your Facebook.

i tried sending a msg from both here AND facebook. gsc says you cant receive any new messages here, and fb isnt letting me send you any messages either.

if these are still available please help me out.:D