Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Braingasm

Aquathanes tutorials?

9 posts in this topic

What do people think of them? I'm just starting out but I feel like some of them are really helpful already, and it's a lil weird that none of them are up on this site.

I used his videos when starting out, I found them helpful but it took me a while to realize he wasn't from this site.

I used his videos when starting out, I found them helpful but it took me a while to realize he wasn't from this site.

Does it really matter that he isn't from this site? I feel like he has some of the most thorough tutorials. That being said I don't get why he's using his own site, the community is pretty small as is and doesn't need more division.

we have just as many probably more in our tutorial section and as i said im more annoyed that he uses our tag on his vids i find it very disrespectful

not to mention we've got members like myself and karaoke juggling school/work/ and making new tutorials for everyone

so please just be patient with us as we re-vamp the tutorial section. =3

trust me, especially those that used my tuts back in the day, the new ones are gonna be incredibly detailed and much more informative especially with more than just one person teaching.

glowstrungdotcom was it? does it even matter?