Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisGrynkiewicz

MD VA DC area meetup???

5 posts in this topic

Anyone around the are want to start meeting up for some practice. A lot has changed since I've been gone and I was wondering if anyone in the area is still stringing.

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

Hey there. I am mainly a freehander (5+ years, three seriously) but I do stringing as well.

I'd be up to meet up, can always use more practice and haven't had anyone good to bounce ideas off of in a while.

I'm usually in the College Park, MD area if your interested.

-Key

<-- living in laurel these days. but i'm down to chill and stick sometime. weekends would probably be best

quote name='DavidChorvinsky' timestamp='1326856432' post='396064']

Hey there. I am mainly a freehander (5+ years, three seriously) but I do stringing as well.

I'd be up to meet up, can always use more practice and haven't had anyone good to bounce ideas off of in a while.

-Key

<-- living in laurel these days. but i'm down to chill and stick sometime. weekends would probably be best

quote name='DavidChorvinsky' timestamp='1326856432' post='396064']

-Key

hey Key, this is Sarahs friend you met at otakon. im getting back into stringing after having moved into my own place (kinda)

im gonna start pulling 6hr practice sessions soon as well as some other stringing related endeavors. if you need a practice buddy get my number from sarah and lets plan something, this forum is so inactive these days.