Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xbadkaraokex

1000 posts :)

7 posts in this topic

filmed a few months ago so a lot of the tech blog stuff i hadnt learned yet :( but ill try to put out a sweet video around christmas...but only if you're good

I agree with Syphon, xbadkaraokex needs to grace the States with his presence again. (Preferably Texas)

Great video for a 1000th post.

I had fun watching it in Biology.

@0:52, my arms were like DERP!

But really, I was quite impressed with your little maneuver at 1:28ish.

Awesome job!

I really need to check out that tech blog... >.>

Sickest stringing and location I've seen in awhile We need to teleport your ass to the city! lolol inlove.gif

yeah dude, that place is my "spot" its quiet / secluded and best of all well lit i love stringing there and im going to try to make it to either SSMBU ( depending on my exams) or kandi ball

I agree with Syphon, xbadkaraokex needs to grace the States with his presence again. (Preferably Texas)Great video for a 1000th post.I had fun watching it in Biology.@0:52, my arms were like DERP!But really, I was quite impressed with your little maneuver at 1:28ish.Awesome job!I really need to check out that tech blog... >.>

gonna try to come to edc again this year so dont worry about that and yes you should check it out its awesome

I'll try to give you a longer review when I'm less busy, but untill then, awesome vid dude and I love that location!

Cheers