Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xetmath

Stringers Battle League

89 posts in this topic

Your right. You all are. I may have been taking this a little too personally, and I apologize for any of that. I am very passionate about what we do. basically, we have no problem with gsc, lol. That was the moral of this whole long discussion. I have no right to challenge any of your views either. We do love to compete though, that will not change. If gsc will allow it some of us would like to contribute some moves. Vids will be out soon. No references to battling, just some concept tutorials. Hopefully that will be the end of this. Thank you for your time and sharing your views with me.

I understand what you're saying, but as GS.c as a whole, wont accept the battling as stated in previous posts. Up to the staff i suppose on if they will let you contribute. This whole thread is all drama honestly.

Soniksizeme, when I said "some kid" I was not commenting on age, I was commenting on mentality. Glowsticking to see who is better at it is a childlike mentality in my opinion. So sorry if it came across as a personal attack, it was not meant as such.

As for how I know about Austin when I've never been there I'll say this: "one need not eat a donut to know that it is sweet". I've seen various vids from that scene, most of them were linked by members from here, and others were on the related vid. As far as I can remember, all of them (except those of GSC members) were either battle vids, crew vids, or choreographed routines done on stage. Couple this with the numerous stories I hear here on GSC, they are more then enough to form a decent opinion on the Austin scene.

Concerning the "no offence" in the vid: you tagged glowsticking.com in it and that is an offence to us because we don't condone battles or crews.

As for your comment on my two years as a glowsticker being miniscule. I am a student at University level, I do my research on subjects before I talk or write about them so don't start using the I'm older and have more experience argument. It might work with the dumb un-educated masses, not with me.

Cheers

I did not tag gsc in this. I would like to see these battle vids from austin your talking about?? Cuz their is only one from atx...and if you don't want your experience thrown in your face don't try to use it for reference. What crew vids from austin are you talking about? Beacuase I haven't seen them.

I can talk all day about how it has changed and all this and that, but until you guys actually SEE or experience the difference at least you have no reason to believe anything that I say. One thing is for sure, those days of tx stringers getting on here and talking shit to you guys is OVER! It will not happen anymore, and if it does and I found out that they are associated with the league, I will promptly remove their asses from the league. And yes I am 27 and still compete, I always have and always will.

Cant make this any more clearer...

If your not going to stop Battling,

then please stop wasting our time.

we dont have to SEE anything, almost every year there have been guys from Tx's trying to use the same tactic as you, and failed.

your not going to convince us otherwise.

Go ahead, Continue to manipulate the TJ and TX people,

Just go do whatever you gotta do... just not with us.

Go find some other site to bug,

and as usual continue to Lurk/stalk our members.

Cant make this any more clearer...

If your not going to stop Battling,

then please stop wasting our time.

we dont have to SEE anything, almost every year there have been guys from Tx's trying to use the same tactic as you, and failed.

your not going to convince us otherwise.

Go ahead, Continue to manipulate the TJ and TX people,

Just go do whatever you gotta do... just not with us.

Go find some other site to bug,

and as usual continue to Lurk/stalk our members.

Or better yet, DON'T

I can talk all day about how it has changed and all this and that, but until you guys actually SEE or experience the difference at least you have no reason to believe anything that I say.

Again, I lived in Dallas all of last year. I saw the battling scene. It sucked. I thank my lucky stars I moved away.

(Aside from all of the awesome people are great friends I did meet. Love you all.) (The GSC scene did not suck :D)

One thing is for sure, those days of tx stringers getting on here and talking shit to you guys is OVER! It will not happen anymore

I do appreciate that, because we never go onto your websites/ your territory and bug you guys.

Sonik, I do appreciate you not being a D-bag through all of this. Your civil tone and demeanor is very much appreciated. Unlike that other guy, Spade.... but you have to realize. GSC is interested in preserving the culture as it was originally intended. We don't tolerate battling...

I did not tag gsc in this. I would like to see these battle vids from austin your talking about?? Cuz their is only one from atx...and if you don't want your experience thrown in your face don't try to use it for reference. What crew vids from austin are you talking about? Beacuase I haven't seen them.

You did in the vid which was originally posted in the original post. As for showing you these vids, I have no intention to waste my time finding or getting them more views. But to give you an idea, one was posted on this website with the post title: "99,9% of you are dogshit stringers" I'm not sure who it was but if you want I can find it for you.

I must, sincerely, agree with JB, your calm and serious tone throughout this debate is most appreciated.

Cheers

You did in the vid which was originally posted in the original post. As for showing you these vids, I have no intention to waste my time finding or getting them more views. But to give you an idea, one was posted on this website with the post title: "99,9% of you are dogshit stringers" I'm not sure who it was but if you want I can find it for you.

I must, sincerely, agree with JB, your calm and serious tone throughout this debate is most appreciated.

Cheers

Ah, Tico. The video you are talking about in the original post was one posted by "AndySE" on youtube (Tijuana). The "dogshit stringers" video was from "SLIM" another Texas battler.

Just letting you guys know that the tag in Anddy's video was removed after being politely asked :)

Again, I lived in Dallas all of last year. I saw the battling scene. It sucked. I thank my lucky stars I moved away.

(Aside from all of the awesome people are great friends I did meet. Love you all.) (The GSC scene did not suck :D)

there is not a battle scene in Dallas...

houston really isnt so bad either.

ive never seen a battle.

and never seen competitiveness among stringers, maybe a little among poists.