Sign in to follow this  
wes

What's Up Chicago (and suburbs)?

28 posts in this topic

hi guys, i haven't logged on to GSC in such a long time now, just wanted to see who else is still around... =)

welcome back mr. wes, i've been to chi-town a few times and have wanted to see you though unfortunatly couldn't get in touch. i hope eerything is well and i would still love to meet you at some point. tell us about your happening while you've been gone if you dont mind

OMG it's wes. You probably don't remember me, but I sure as hell remember you. :D

Welcome back-ish. :)

Edited by Demo

hi guys, i haven't logged on to GSC in such a long time now, just wanted to see who else is still around... =)

Just flashed my face in here. Trying to avoid doing my homework, just like the good ol' days.

Cracked a few sticks at a party about a month ago. Did fire poi at a few clubs, felt nice.

------------------

PS. I gotta add, GS.C fostered a lifelong love of dance for me. I'm hoping to see the Milwaukee Ballet's Dracula before Halloween, and I've been meeting some of the local professional dance troupes.

Edited by Daobobo

personally i would love to see the two of you making a return to the community;

needless to say we have missed the both of you =P

doubtful you remember me since I was more of a lurker in the earlier years of being on the site, but nonetheless I'm still here.

other thing, we are next town neighbors if you still live in Naperville area.

Yea, I'm in Lisle... so still very close.

that's cool, I work in Lisle.

well I hope you catch the glowsticking bug again and become more active. I'm willing to bet you could knock the rust off pretty quickly.

wil and wes can kick the rust off....the proved that two years ago when we went to deadmau5

EDC guys... let's go! :D

very very very very tempting...moneys tight but it's definetly do-able.

niiiice, that had to be my best video :)

but bukk, i'm going for sure, already bought package deal. i'm so excited.

niiiice, that had to be my best video :)

but bukk, i'm going for sure, already bought package deal. i'm so excited.

I was looking at those package deals and the Excalibur one looks like a good deal, but I'm not sure if on the strip is where I would want to be, or maybe it is I have no idea.

Have you already made travel arrangements, if so about how much did you pay for airline tickets. Just trying to wrap my head around what everything would cost to get me to Vegas. With my little research yesterday, it would cost me around $1000 to get there and back, have somewhere to stay and buy EDC tickets.

circus circus is the cheapest i think especially if you get a person to go with you... it ends up being around $750 for everything including flight.

also, doesn't really matter where you are on the strip, they are all far away from EDC, however they have shuttles running from the hotels to EDC. location matters little and you'll be staying on the strip so if you get bored you can always go back and gamble and stuff. :)

Ok so trying to become somewhat active here proves to be quite challenging. :( how was EDC wil?

I am still in the Naperville/aurora area. But as life takes over, pretty hard to find free time anymore. Still thinks about glowsticking and this website though.

anyways, just felt like popping in to say hi :)

Bukklee i remember your username from when i was more active here

Bukklee i remember your username from when i was more active here

I'm guessing it might be a negative memory??? (gsc on nbc thread, ring a bell?) maybe not.

Just know that I've evolved past the things that caused static here back in '08.

but anyways...stay around, don't leave again.

I remember the incident, but i don't remember your name linked in there. Its been so long anyway so i am guessing that's a good thing :)