Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tain

Let's Play?

4 posts in this topic

I'm hoping a few people have heard the term "let's play" before,, but I've never seen a thread for one on here and I'm hoping it's alright to post here.

anyways to start a let's play is basically a walkthrough mixed with commentary,, not always the best player but it's more for entertainment than a walkthrough..

I have been playing through a game most of you have probably heard of, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, if you haven't it's one of the greatest, highest rated, games of all time.. and you should definitely go play it or watch me play it and then PLAY IT!

anyways my youtube playlist is:

so I'm starting from the begining and just playing through the game, if you watch I hope you enjoy :)

and any comments, thoughts, or suggestions,, would be a huge help!

I was totally thinking of starting a new file in OOT... I see you're on the fire temple now... how long has it been since you started this file?

first episode was recorded march 5 2011,, if you look in the video description I have most of them labeled with the date I recorded on :P

I don't get a chance to play everyday, and I have to take the time to edit and upload videos, ect.. so it's a lot longer this way of course. but each episode represents a "time" i've played, so even though I started early march, I only actually sat down and played 30 some times :P and of course I'm not particularly good at the game either

So I'm planning on starting a side project,, right now I have minecraft or some flash games on my list of ideas,, I uploaded a sort of test minecraft video,, let me know what you guys think..