Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xetmath

Xetmath One Year video

19 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone who has been an inspiration.

Big thanks to Nitro for helping me focus.

This is also in memory of my high school career as how I graduate today at 2 o'clock. Here's to new beginnings.

bump :P

I enjoyed all the shotgun duowraps & polyrythm stuff, since that is something I've been looking to work on myself.

Also it's cool to see people working on their manips.

This is the 1st of many more years to come from you I bet.

Congrats on your HS Graduation btw :thumbup:

I enjoyed all the shotgun duowraps & polyrythm stuff, since that is something I've been looking to work on myself.

Also it's cool to see people working on their manips.

This is the 1st of many more years to come from you I bet.

Congrats on your HS Graduation btw :thumbup:

Thanks man! Yeah Shotgun duos are something I really enjoy.

I'm going to be moving into my dorm pretty soon this summer so you can expect more (new worthwhile) stuff from me haha

congratz on your 1 year

good variety of wraps in your combos, i mena i dont think i could do 5 mins of combos and stuff without being repetitive so kudos on that and ur leg shotgun wrap combos are really cool

i also really like ur string pin variations

and that juggle from a catch link to orbital was dope, i can neer do juggles when the strings are at full length

one hand stuff was cool and props for getting the toss exit

and im def stealing the glowstick wrap to string pin thing

3:17 are those being plane changed to horizontal plane? ( same as a corckscrew)

my suggestion is to work on ur "consistency" make sure you can string at a consistent speed obviously you can slow down and speed up but for example with ur btb crosser it looked like you were just uncomfortable with the move rather than choosing to slow down. this is also true for your stalls they seem a bit sloppy because you are trying to keep ur speed up.

but dope vid and congrats you are the "final straw" so to speak that motivated me to film my 3 year tonight ( so the night of june 4th) also im probably going to edc dallas this year so hopefully ill see you there

congratz on your 1 year

good variety of wraps in your combos, i mena i dont think i could do 5 mins of combos and stuff without being repetitive so kudos on that and ur leg shotgun wrap combos are really cool

i also really like ur string pin variations

and that juggle from a catch link to orbital was dope, i can neer do juggles when the strings are at full length

one hand stuff was cool and props for getting the toss exit

and im def stealing the glowstick wrap to string pin thing

3:17 are those being plane changed to horizontal plane? ( same as a corckscrew)

my suggestion is to work on ur "consistency" make sure you can string at a consistent speed obviously you can slow down and speed up but for example with ur btb crosser it looked like you were just uncomfortable with the move rather than choosing to slow down. this is also true for your stalls they seem a bit sloppy because you are trying to keep ur speed up.

but dope vid and congrats you are the "final straw" so to speak that motivated me to film my 3 year tonight ( so the night of june 4th) also im probably going to edc dallas this year so hopefully ill see you there

Thanks man :D

Yeah I love duo wraps a lot. And I'll work on my consistency, most of the time I just can't tell how fast I'm going. As for the thing at 3:17 it was the same concept as the little continuous stall I did off my knuckles, just added in a rotation and knocked it off my knuckles again to stall them.

shameless bump

I really liked when you slowed your pacing down a bit. I'm not at all ready to critique anything yet but I think it's really awesome.

I really liked when you slowed your pacing down a bit. I'm not at all ready to critique anything yet but I think it's really awesome.

Thanks all the same :D

loved the duowraps. especially the shotgun duowraps.

you = EDC meetup? :D

really loved the slow part

I watch your vids on youtube, and I gotta say you have improved a ton! You are sooo much smoother now then you were in say spring break stringing. All of the subtle stuff like good split time has gotten way better. I liked your combos into and out of the duo duowraps. Keep up the good work!

I watch your vids on youtube, and I gotta say you have improved a ton! You are sooo much smoother now then you were in say spring break stringing. All of the subtle stuff like good split time has gotten way better. I liked your combos into and out of the duo duowraps. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot man! Yeah I really owe it to Nitro for whipping my mindset into shape.

SLLLLLOOOOOWWWW PPPPAAAARRRTTTT :D

Lol everyone seems to like it.

makes me wonder if I should just go slow the whole time xD

just mix it up.

Good point.