Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aqua

Girls Collaboration II !

21 posts in this topic

Girls Collaboration II!

We all saw last year's Girls Collaboration, and it was... Amazing. All the girls that submitted did amazing and reminded all the boys that we can glowstick too! This year I hope to see old submitters and new ones too. I am here to give everyone another awesome Girls Collab this year! Put the word out everyone! Boys and girls alike.

UPDATED UPDATED DEADLINE

DEADLINE: 11:59 PM, Sunday, July 24th

RELEASE DATE: 12:00 AM, Sunday, August 21th

How to Submit

You have a few options:

Send the file via AIM. My screen name is spnkychrry.

Host the video on a common program such as mediafire.com, megaupload.com, rapidshare.com, etc, and PM the link to me.

If you require a different way of getting the footage to me, just PM me and we can talk.

Rules

All the rules of the last collab apply to this one.

- You have to be a girl... sorry guys. Maybe you can make a Cross Dressing Collab II haha.

- I want live/lite glowsticks.

- Submit by the deadline.

- I want it to be filmed in a controlled location (not a rave, club, place with lots of random people, etc). I made an exception for some people last time, but let's please avoid it this time. Ideally, have it in a place that reflects the light well (white walls, etc). Try to avoid a lot of excess stuff in your shot. The less stuff to distract from the glowsticking the better.

- Just like last time, it would be great if you could send me a clip with a slow pace and a fast pace part. You can send me as long a clip as you want, but the clip will be probably be no longer than 30 seconds when I edit it in the collab, very likely shorter. So all together with a slow pace part and a fast pace part, your clip should be around a minute. I loved the little fun things that people did in the clips last year like schlosser's kick ^-^ so by all means show some character.

- It's best you send me the best part of your clip... otherwise I might put in a part that you didn't really like, and miss the part that you were most proud of and I definitely don't want to do that.

And I want to say in advance that I'm sorry if your clip doesn't end up being as long as you want it to. I want to make a video that someone wants to watch over and over again, and if everyone had a minute long clip, not too many people would do that.

I have some ideas for songs, but if anyone wants to send me music that they think would be good, by all means send it by way!

To bring a little inspiration, here is the Girls Collaboration from last year! I'm so excited for this year's collab!

Editor:

Aqua

Promoters:

Shizzy

Tico

Interested:

Lira

kittykream

Shizzy

Pity

linglinghota

Submitted:

Aqua

Thesan

chronicstar

schlosser90

noComment

I'm down. ;D

EDIT: I'll promote too.

wouldn't this be the third girl's collab?? ;)

Jebsax, it would.

I hereby call forth the second crossdressers collab more info will follow in a different thread (sorry for threadjacking Aqua).

Cheers

I hereby call forth the second crossdressers collab more info will follow in a different thread (sorry for threadjacking Aqua).

Cheers

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wouldn't this be the third girl's collab?? ;)

Technically, this is the second GIRL's Collab, because the previous collab was the 'Ladies of the Night' collab. (Kinda like different brands of the same thing lol)

But this IS the third all-female collab. :3

EDIT: Tico, want that Crossdresser's collab so badly.

sorry ImmortalV but i'm pretty sure you are a guy. you should submit to the crossdressing collab though lol... mcm looked most like a girl out of everyone last year imo. you gotta show him up! haha.

Shizzy you are now officially a promoter. Let everyone know!

and i realize that Ravergirl did create a Ladies of the Night collab before the Girls Collaboration... but i can't say that Ladies of the Night was part of what i was doing when i created last year's girls collab. so i am with Shizzy on this one and i don't doubt that Ladies of the Night was an all-ladies collab, but Girls Collaboration is distinct from Ladies of the Night. So this is gonna be Girls Collaboration II. But yes I will agree that it is technically the 3rd all-girls glowsticking collab.

Bump. I'm updating the deadline so everyone has more time. I have been slacking on the promoting, so I want to give everyone a bit more time.

I'll try to submit something :)

Yay!! :D

you got chronic star? dayyyyum ... im going to start calling you wonder woman

haha what can i say. b^-^d

her footage is good, and she said she might even send me more! :D

OMG, I TOTALLY MISSED THE DEADLINE.

I've been working and just sorta too busy to be here and completely forgot. Can I send you something tonight? :(((((

Aqua, please clear your message inbox, I need to send you something!

Either that, or PM me please!

Hmmmm.

Even though I've been inactive lately I am interested in this. Brian just informed me about this via IM. Unfortunately I see the deadline has already passed.

However, seeing that you only have 4 submitters is there a possibility that the deadline will be changed?

~HeeYoun

Hmmmm.

Even though I've been inactive lately I am interested in this. Brian just informed me about this via IM. Unfortunately I see the deadline has already passed.

However, seeing that you only have 4 submitters is there a possibility that the deadline will be changed?

~HeeYoun

Hey HeeYoun!

I am still accepting late footage! I would need it by the end of this weekend, if not sooner. I would really really like it if you submitted :) There are a few others who have submitted, or plan to submit late, so the numbers on this thread or a bit inaccurate. Please submit :)

whats the current status on the collab?