Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor3

Nothern Virginia?

41 posts in this topic

if you want to learn some basic freehand stuff like helicopters, triangles and stomach traces check out aquathane on youtube, he helped me out a lot

yeah, i've watched most of his videos actually. good stuff, i just feel like i need to be with a real freehander in person to spark my interest enough to actually learn. my only encounters with being around "freehanding" so far have been when girls see me stringing and want to do something, so i give them my glowpoi and tell them to just hold them while they dance normally and that it will look cool (and it does, but i can't dance for shit so i can't even start there)

yeah, i've watched most of his videos actually. good stuff, i just feel like i need to be with a real freehander in person to spark my interest enough to actually learn. my only encounters with being around "freehanding" so far have been when girls see me stringing and want to do something, so i give them my glowpoi and tell them to just hold them while they dance normally and that it will look cool (and it does, but i can't dance for shit so i can't even start there)

haha yeah my problem with freehanding is that i have no flow...at all.

i figured since i can only sorta dance, ill come up with an excuse to do something different ahha but yeah i totally understand where your coming from...do you have any videos of you stringing up?

haha yeah my problem with freehanding is that i have no flow...at all.

i figured since i can only sorta dance, ill come up with an excuse to do something different ahha but yeah i totally understand where your coming from...do you have any videos of you stringing up?

nope. i guess i could make one, but it wouldn't be anything too impressive and i only have a pretty crappy digital camera.

actually, i'm kind of curious to see what i look like, i might just do that.

i live in potomac md both add me on face book battou mgr goldberg or text me 301-922-5089

done

Id like to up my freehand as well as my stringing. Let me know of any meetups!

add me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/dt.rocks88) if you've got it, metalgearraver's info is a couple posts up. him and i met up over the weekend. i'm down for another one soon, this week maybe?... i guess we can default to the tyson's parking lot if we can't find somewhere else to go XD

add me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/dt.rocks88) if you've got it, metalgearraver's info is a couple posts up. him and i met up over the weekend. i'm down for another one soon, this week maybe?... i guess we can default to the tyson's parking lot if we can't find somewhere else to go XD

you dont worry that a mall cop or something will come over and make a big deal out of nothing? lol

you dont worry that a mall cop or something will come over and make a big deal out of nothing? lol

not really, and not if it's after closing time. MGR was the one that suggested it actually, and he specifically said "top deck of the tysons parking lot" that connects to the theater, so I assumed he had done that before lol

btw, did you leave to go back to school? cause if so, that sucks, and when will you be back? (cuz i do wanna string with you)

not really, and not if it's after closing time. MGR was the one that suggested it actually, and he specifically said "top deck of the tysons parking lot" that connects to the theater, so I assumed he had done that before lol

btw, did you leave to go back to school? cause if so, that sucks, and when will you be back? (cuz i do wanna string with you)

im here until friday, but heres the clincher, ive got to go down to W&M to see a friend on thursday, and wednesday ive got to take my math final...AND to cap this situation, i dont have a car...i just figure that since i spend 8 months of the year on a canadian island, there really inst a point in paying insurance you know?

but ... yeah...wednesday might work, ill assume that since we are using glowsticks it would be like...9ish or so, and if thats the case, i can 99.9% do it...do you have me on facebook?

/tightrope34

thats the extension if you dont

so i know GSC is pretty much everywhere, but im curious to see if anyone is in NOVA...i think Key is but thats the only person im aware of...anyone else?

from northern baltimore, but i drive to nova everyday for work... am looking for people to spin with

from northern baltimore, but i drive to nova everyday for work... am looking for people to spin with

im not in the area for 8/12 months of the year, but come summer id be down for cracking a few sticks with you

ok im never on here but i feel the need for a mini meet up tho its cold as all hell i need to get my stick on more often im so rusty its not even funny hit up my cell or my face book if you want to make this happen 301-922-5089 f/b battou mgr goldberg thanks guys hope to hear from you all soon