Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiteman

New conceept sharing blog????

630 posts in this topic

Ok apparently alot of people like this and I gotta say, I do too. I think it would be a tremendous way for people to build transitions and combos so I'm all for it. Staff Members should look into it I think.

they also look really badass as transitions between crossers:

huggy to 'these' to oth crosser to 'these' to full body crossers, etc.

also can be done UTL in a few variations;

someone get to work on a onehand version of it as well =P

ã¯ã„ ã™ãšã‚ ã•ã‚“

so it was like 5:30 when i filmed this the light u see in the bg is the sun rise * shudders* so i had to be quiet and that why you guys get a sweet text-plaination merry christmas :)

ok so version 1 is a more literal translation from syphons vid to 1hand and the 2nd thing i tried to show was having it spin directly into btb wraps, but i had waaaaaaay too many beats in b/w so hopefully someone can cut them out and make it cool :)

im working on doing it with btb bounces :D

IF ANY OLD SCHOOL MEMBER WHO HASNT PARTICIPATED YET POSTS SOMETHING TO THE CONCEPT BLOG ILL RELEASE A HANDLES ONE

i am working on a new concept. I already have a new poly rhythm variation but thats not all that useful. within the week I'll send in my new stuff. Chances are I'll make a new individual vid then show in the concept blog

good luck with your troubles karaoke.

very excited for the clips

oh snap!!

new concept today!!!

which reminds me, i gotta send a few new ones to bukklee to keep the awesome-train going =P

sent my concept clip in. hopefully its the one for today :D

NICE!! really digging this new concept, im almost 100% certain this can be adapted to onehand (second guessing onehanded the more i think about it though, someone prove me wrong)

but i know it can prolly be done with other variations (utl, btb, btb-wallplane, etc.)

and dang, lol, your sticks keep looking like yellow highlighters to me =P

NICE!! really digging this new concept, im almost 100% certain this can be adapted to onehand (second guessing onehanded the more i think about it though, someone prove me wrong)

but i know it can prolly be done with other variations (utl, btb, btb-wallplane, etc.)

Yeah I had to film this a couple times cause I rambled about where you can do it. You can do it one handed and you can do it without having to plane change with the other hand. So plane change/wrist pin with one arm while the other wraps on something else.

And yeah my sticks were old yellow ultras and I had the window open so you could see it pretty prominently lol

I guess this is a new concept, not many people really do plane changers/variations. Way to go, brah. :V

yes can be done with one hand btw

I'm working on a few one handed and pattern concepts ill try to post something in the near future. More likely than not incorporating inverted tosses. I'll see what Muse strikes me I guess, if any XD

nice, do this wrist-grab/hand-grasp during crossover wraps, and start working on just doing wrap combos with your wrists/hands locked like that; (hence that phrase 'lockout wraps and crossover lockout wraps came to be)

also this can be done BTB wallplane, and upper/lower wallplane in the front;

I'm sure there's more places to do it i just haven't personally toyed with it anywhere else =P

its totally a tech thing but the sheer difficulty of doing that and having a full blown fluid combo during it makes them ridiculous

I'll see if i can get my buddy jorge to film his combos involving this idea =D

lol that's how I taught Nitr0 how to do supermens. :V

Its about time lol sorry for the wait:) hope you enjoy.