Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiteman

New conceept sharing blog????

630 posts in this topic

Bukklee, check your gsc inbox, I be having a present for you in there.

Cheers

A little concept for handles, it's pretty much a btb toss which can be incorporated into weaves and such.
side note: I'm not sure if it was karaoke or zin who told me to do the concept vid on it so karaoke, sorry if I didn't name you in the vid :P
Bukklee said it would be ok to post it immediately, since MU was being stupid at my end.
More handles concepts will follow.

Cheers

I've got some 3 stringing stuff I'd like to contribute. I have orientation this week so maybe I'll film it in my dorm if I have time.

I sent sparrow a one handed concept of mine and it should be up in a few days. I'm really glad to see this thing starting to blow up:) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

I just filmed my one handed concept. its just a demo, i can explain if needed since I haven't even seen poi-ists do this. I'll send it to bukklee once it finishes loading.

Concept Blog #8 (download only)

Concept Blog #12

WEEKLY CONCEPT BLOG UPDATE

I believe that I have uploaded all the clips that have been sent to me up to this point.

Sooooooo...... we need more concepts people!!

I had planned on doing a response to the stringpins concept but my June 2011 was nothing but :poo::sm_cry::poo::sm_mad:

So I have been trying to pick up the pieces that is my life and glowsticking has been put on the backburner for now.

I will get to it at some point.

posted again to put on new page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concept Blog #8 (download only)

Concept Blog #12

WEEKLY CONCEPT BLOG UPDATE

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HviDklbOij0

impossibru_by_gagerin_magebane-d338kw0.jpg

LMFAO at the song at the end

loove the first manip, i found a way to combine that with the stick-wrap you showed too

and damn, you ruined what my suprise was gonna be for my 10 year vid (double bushido & jitten handles) =P sal good tho =D

damn i got stuff to film hahahaa

LMFAO at the song at the end

loove the first manip, i found a way to combine that with the stick-wrap you showed too

and damn, you ruined what my suprise was gonna be for my 10 year vid (double bushido & jitten handles) =P sal good tho =D

damn i got stuff to film hahahaa

OOOOOOH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWDDDDDD I R SO SRRY! and yeah i filmed an assload more stuff :)

Those double bicep wraps can also be done by doing double crossover bicep wraps....

they also look really badass as transitions between crossers:

huggy to 'these' to oth crosser to 'these' to full body crossers, etc.

also can be done UTL in a few variations;

someone get to work on a onehand version of it as well =P