Sign in to follow this  
Whiteman

New conceept sharing blog????

630 posts in this topic

Cant let you see EVERYTHING can I ;D 

And yeah they are supposed to just spin in my palm, but the weight changed the center of spin and made it look all kinds of fucked up.

glad you liked those shotguns :D

awesome stuff got me itching to post a vid of my own

0:06 those shot gun flower combos as suzume said were amazing, i know ive seen you use them before but they are still really cool

0:23 that butterfly catch-ling toss was pretty cool so cool i may or may not have stolen it. and that manip you go into after is pretty cool, i know this is just a tech blog but my 2 cents is that you seem to rely on the orbital to finish your combos and it seems like a bit of a cop-out again i realize its just a tech blog and the combos as a whole where really nice.

1:04 wtf is that glowstick magic?

1:29 those flourish variation are bad ass like i said before if you could do something with those and your ki blasts thatd be really dope

1:43 that combo not sure if you intended for it to be a mimic or what but its really cool

2:02 those show gun flowers / flight spiral - flower combos where really nice i actually might steal those as well

2:13 very nifty combo

2:22 that one hand combo was amazing this is another one of those concepts that i have a variation of :P

2:38 that leg / bicept duo wrap combo was dope

2:45 another concept i have a variation on and its one of my favs ha ha its funny because I was gonna just do a response vid but you have so much stuff i might as well just do my solo vid cuz otherwise id have nothing left for a solo

Man sorry guys I've been outta the loop for a LONG time lol but I actually started to practice again so you'll see some stuff from me very soon. Me an sparrow and a bunch of other people are gunna session tonight so maybe we will vid some stuff:) 

Man sorry guys I've been outta the loop for a LONG time lol but I actually started to practice again so you'll see some stuff from me very soon. Me an sparrow and a bunch of other people are gunna session tonight so maybe we will vid some stuff:) 

If you post it ill post the rest of the tx footage I have!