Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiteman

New conceept sharing blog????

630 posts in this topic

We will be doin this on our own and making the vids public so any glowstringer/poist can get inspiration for them. Best of luck with ur guys' tech blog though!!! Hope it turn out great!! :)

cool guys, be sure to mention that if viewers join GSC they will be getting access to the ones that will be available on here as well =D

I have Karaoke's first tutorial, its on a really good onehand concept (im still trying to get it myself)

and i can edit his real quick so we can get the ball rolling on vids

I still have to get a cord for my camera unless yall wanna deal with webcam quality (yall dont wanna have webcam quality trust me lol)

so mine wont be out for a while, but that gives me time to gather my ideas on what all i want to film, that way it doesnt end up being

20 minutes long and more of a session than a learning vid =P

I like the list idea, but since alot of this is concept stuff or just so miniscule in technicality, that sometimes it doesnt really... have a name? lol

but what we can give names to i say go for it,

but lets please stick to technical naming and not short term stuff (pac-mans, cocoons, meltdowns, hadoukens *no joke* etc.) =3

cool guys, be sure to mention that if viewers join GSC they will be getting access to the ones that will be available on here as well =D

I have Karaoke's first tutorial, its on a really good onehand concept (im still trying to get it myself)

I still have to get a cord for my camera unless yall wanna deal with webcam quality (yall dont wanna have webcam quality trust me lol)

so mine wont be out for a while, but that gives me time to gather my ideas on what all i want to film, that way it doesnt end up being

I like the list idea, but since alot of this is concept stuff or just so miniscule in technicality, that sometimes it doesnt really... have a name? lol

but lets please stick to technical naming and not short term stuff (pac-mans, cocoons, meltdowns, hadoukens *no joke* etc.) =3

As soon as the clip is ready send me the info and I'll get it up on the channel as quick as possible.

I think we can wait for a quality video from you. Webcam probably would be last resort.

I'm just thinking ahead but whenever someone has something to submit if you would like something stated in the video description please send that along with the clip as well.

Also do we wanna create a new thread for when this actually gets going? or just keep it here in this one?

sweet ill go to the channel right now and add it. ill get on my vid here soon.

I have a feeling that im gunna be on the site ALOT more now:)

Yes lets please do were not a bunch of biscuits lololol thanks for bringing that up sparrow

OK I just did a test run kinda. I made a short video with just the basic GSC intro. I noticed if I put the video in Private status then only friends or subscribers can view the video. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

The way I see it if I post the videos under private then I will need to somehow get everyone's Y/T screenname who is interested.

The other option is Unlisted which gives anyone with the link access.

Either way is cool with me since I already have most people's Y/T channels subbed. I could just friend request the GSC members I have and additional people could just send me their screenname.

or there is the Unlisted route which is obviously easier

I guess it depends on how GSC exclusive we want to make it. Open to suggestions.

just out of curoisty wtf is a cocoon and hadouken?

also im a noob production wise and currently oonly have access to windows movie maker :( so i cant water mark ... as far as i know so thx sparrow for editing my first tech blog

OK I just did a test run kinda. I made a short video with just the basic GSC intro. I noticed if I put the video in Private status then only friends or subscribers can view the video. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

The way I see it if I post the videos under private then I will need to somehow get everyone's Y/T screenname who is interested.

The other option is Unlisted which gives anyone with the link access.

Either way is cool with me since I already have most people's Y/T channels subbed. I could just friend request the GSC members I have and additional people could just send me their screenname.

or there is the Unlisted route which is obviously easier

I guess it depends on how GSC exclusive we want to make it. Open to suggestions.

lol i meant unlisted in my original post cuz the number of leachers would be very minimal IMO ( mind you i havent been around that long)

and as we speak im editing my 2nd tech blog entry ( as i said above though i dont know how to water mark it but ill add the gs.c intro) so ill e-mail that to ya soon :)

EDIT: also if i blabber on 2 much or dont explain that well id be more that happy to refilm my superman tech blog

just out of curoisty wtf is a cocoon and hadouken?

also im a noob production wise and currently oonly have access to windows movie maker :( so i cant water mark ... as far as i know so thx sparrow for editing my first tech blog

lol i meant unlisted in my original post cuz the number of leachers would be very minimal IMO ( mind you i havent been around that long)

and as we speak im editing my 2nd tech blog entry ( as i said above though i dont know how to water mark it but ill add the gs.c intro) so ill e-mail that to ya soon :)

EDIT: also if i blabber on 2 much or dont explain that well id be more that happy to refilm my superman tech blog

Unfortunately I don't know how to watermark either. I also only have Movie Maker. The GSC intro should be sufficient.

I proud to announce the first Video submission for this Concept Blog. :dope Thanks to badkaraoke this is finally in motion. Enjoy!!

Let me know if anyone can think of anything I may have overlooked as far as the Y/T Channel goes.

Are we keeping all new submissions on this thread?

Personally I feel it would be better in a newly created thread with a nice introduction typed out and then starting with this video.

I would do it but I'm horrible at that sort of thing.

English was my worstest class back in skool. :smilewinkgrin:

EDIT::: Should I post this in the board videos? I'm thinking yes.

i was really busy last week and i will be this week but after taht ill send in another one (gotta refilm) lol

if anyone needs help editing, please send your videos to me. It would prob take me 10 minutes max to edit your vid and send it back to you with a watermark or w/e else you need :)

if anyone needs help editing, please send your videos to me. It would prob take me 10 minutes max to edit your vid and send it back to you with a watermark or w/e else you need :)

actually i might just take you up on that ( side note i have an essay i really should be writing right now but i fucking bleed calume so) yeah ill send you my superman one, if you could watermark it that would be awesome ( add intro to it if you want but i think that would be overkill lol) prefered method to send you the file? i have it on megaupload as i said im a production noob / still am working on getting a version of some decent video editing software

Thanks in Advance

- Bad Karaoke

ps Sparrow if ur reading this and watermarked my tut already feel free to chime in :)

actually i might just take you up on that ( side note i have an essay i really should be writing right now but i fucking bleed calume so) yeah ill send you my superman one, if you could watermark it that would be awesome ( add intro to it if you want but i think that would be overkill lol) prefered method to send you the file? i have it on megaupload as i said im a production noob / still am working on getting a version of some decent video editing software

Thanks in Advance

- Bad Karaoke

ps Sparrow if ur reading this and watermarked my tut already feel free to chime in :)

megaupload is great and avi or wmv works best! just PM me

To badKaraoke's first post on the duo wraps. I tried to post a response to that but I couldn't. anyways I have some more "duo wrap" stuff to expand on that I had found before he came out with that particular tutorial, and just wanted to share those real quick

To badKaraoke's first post on the duo wraps. I tried to post a response to that but I couldn't. anyways I have some more "duo wrap" stuff to expand on that I had found before he came out with that particular tutorial, and just wanted to share those real quick

Do you mean you couldn't video response on the Y/T page?

I'll go check the settings.

EDIT ::: It should be alright. I haven't recieved any notice of a video response though.

Do you mean you couldn't video response on the Y/T page?

I'll go check the settings.

EDIT ::: It should be alright. I haven't recieved any notice of a video response though.

still won't let me... oh well I'll just shoot it real quick and then post it on here or something.. maybe send it to you err whatever.

still won't let me... oh well I'll just shoot it real quick and then post it on here or something.. maybe send it to you err whatever.

Try one last time. I changed the setting for video responses to allow automatically so If it still won't then IDK.

Maybe it's because of the Unlisted setting???

Try one last time. I changed the setting for video responses to allow automatically so If it still won't then IDK.

Maybe it's because of the Unlisted setting???

Yeah its because its unlisted. No worries I'll just post it on here or something or megaupload it to you?

my addition to Badkaraoke's duo wraps. Its unlisted so yeah.</div>

my addition to Badkaraoke's duo wraps. Its unlisted so yeah.</div>

OHHH dude you are gunna dig my concept on that then.... Ive been working on some knarly wraps and weaves with that. Waitong for my tax return to come in to get a camera then i will post some stuff.

I think it would be nice to have all the links put up in the first post or page at least, so its easier to get to each new video. Just my two cents, I may film something tonight though, I'll have to think of something that "I've" came up with.

I think it would be nice to have all the links put up in the first post or page at least, so its easier to get to each new video. Just my two cents, I may film something tonight though, I'll have to think of something that "I've" came up with.

Agreed. I'll edit the first post with the links.