Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiteman

New conceept sharing blog????

630 posts in this topic

DOWNLOAD LINK

I think there must have been a universal slump for all of us, as we all seem to have not really been feeling it for the month of january;

luckily I did some stringing lat night, and things felt like it should once again, flowing out instead of forced out... anyways lol

here's my contribution a day late. Sorry you know me, it's a clip show, but has some of the newer things I've been toying with.

*hunter, take your time man, and honestly I could post some of the footage I have of you from back in Halloween if you're cool with it*

*patrick, you need to post more in here LOL, I know you have concepts you could easily divulge in here =P

and btw you wanna help me, karaoke, and others make tutorials? the more the merrier!*

yea dude I'll be down

I've been thinking about making a few tuts or just contributing to the blog

gotta make a quick clip at the glowshop 2moro 1st lol

Can't download the link right now I'm away

gana download that bad boy when i get home :)

*peace&love 2 you all*

thank you =D

lol honestly I've had a really shit month at stringing (as opposed to oct. nov. & dec.)

and you can see the apathy in my face in a few scenes lmao

trebek you should contribute to the thread (and help make tuts) as well =P

I have been thinking bout contributing a few things. Need to get a charger for my dang camera first. Once I do I'll upload a few things, and probably help ya out with some tuts as well!

SO

Idk if you guys find a fancy in this but I just started widening my ideas of 3d spinning, and I found a method of plane breaking where I can go into 3d spin from shotguns.

I.E. I found 3D cross-over....ish...sj....wraps...supermans...

looks like shit but it feels SOOOOO COOL

the shotgun variation is actually pretty cool but

im loving the onehand variation

im thinking,

do a plane-changer onehand spiral, and have it go down, and change it back to normal after it moves down

but as it moves down, you kneel down or transition your free hand under a leg, so now youve used it to lead into UTL stuff;

and you could also use it in reverse, so say you're kneeling, and you set up a onehand spiral, use that plane changer to stand up,

and split back to two hands after that

*hope that makes any sense*

but as soon as I saw that, that was what came to mind

lemme know if that makes no sense at all, and I'll try and explain it better lol =D

the shotgun variation is actually pretty cool but

im loving the onehand variation

im thinking,

do a plane-changer onehand spiral, and have it go down, and change it back to normal after it moves down

but as it moves down, you kneel down or transition your free hand under a leg, so now youve used it to lead into UTL stuff;

and you could also use it in reverse, so say you're kneeling, and you set up a onehand spiral, use that plane changer to stand up,

and split back to two hands after that

*hope that makes any sense*

but as soon as I saw that, that was what came to mind

lemme know if that makes no sense at all, and I'll try and explain it better lol =D

I get it, been messing with it lol,

have three or four concepts so far this week, will post what i have friday night (sunday evening lol)

very nice man, work on doing a combo involving one OTH, for some reason that sounds like itd look really cool lol

*also can be applied with all bounce concepts and almost all crosser positions (more or less)*

hellz yeah!

no biggie on the quality, just glad to see more people participating =D

i'll still try and get something up by friday

Oh man I never thought about OTH butterfly halfwraps gunna try those now. You can do normal ones BTB and off your legs, feet, I'm sure your neck as well but haven't tested it.

Looking forward to your next video, I have them all still trying to learn it all hahah.

ahhhh, forgot about this video it has some new strings wraps in it, that maybe some people don't know about. Originally I wasn't gunna post it anywhere but YouTube but it fits here I feel. The first few seconds are a manip, but the ending part of it are what I've been calling "string wrap switches" if there is a better name I'm open to it.

You can clearly see the switches from the knee pin ones, but the armpit ones are a bit tough. If anyone needs clarification on it, lemme know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPL5s2FY7ZQ

the texas side of me is too great

I.... I have started doing sj wraps

DAT FALCON... it gets me every time great shit man and xetmath its ok we can get you the help you need ROFL LMAO JK i <3 TX style

DOWNLOAD LINK

*hunter, take your time man, and honestly I could post some of the footage I have of you from back in Halloween if you're cool with it*

Yea man that would be cool. I picked up my strings today:)

is 3 string stuff ok to post?

i dont see why not

its just that i don't know if its useful to anyone lol

It may give me some motivation to learn 3 string. Either way I'd like to see it, does anyone have a tutorial for 1 handed supermans though? I'd search but I'm off to work right now. PM me the link to not crowd this thread... :-)

It may give me some motivation to learn 3 string. Either way I'd like to see it, does anyone have a tutorial for 1 handed supermans though? I'd search but I'm off to work right now. PM me the link to not crowd this thread... :-)

word.

Pretty sure bad karaoke has one

SO

saw melvenorc do something that I'm sure a lot of people have tried, just not done anything serious with; can't find the video either =/

Anypenis,

I have a project in the making that will result in a combo I'm gonna call the "Dante"

No idea if its considered a string manip or wrap combo.

Capcom hasn't coined the name so fuck em.

I wish i could do something called the "virgil" but he's too bad ass to even be imitated by glowsticks and still be epic.

SO

saw melvenorc do something that I'm sure a lot of people have tried, just not done anything serious with; can't find the video either =/

cool story brah. :o