Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whiteman

New conceept sharing blog????

630 posts in this topic

really digging alot of those 3 string manips,

especially the bowtie antispin manip, that was damn sexy!

really digging alot of those 3 string manips,

especially the bowtie antispin manip, that was damn sexy!

why thank ye :D

Don't let his die!!!!

Don't let his die!!!!

filming tonight or tomorrow :) and maybe ill throw in a 3 string session "now be a good boy finish your homework and be in bed by 9" :P

I tried to take off December and January from stringing to focus on freehanding,

but the itch to string has been killing me today, must've known something was up on the forums LMAO

Karaoke, go ahead and post when you can, it'll take me at least a week or two to dust off my concepts again.

Anyone willing to build/order me a pair of LEDs so I can use them in tuts? I'm tired of using flowtoys X( hahaa

*sidenote: yes, I'm making tuts with karaoke. if anyone else is interested in making tuts with us, please feel free to contact either of us, we have quite the project in mind, and the more helping the better.*

In the meantime, I think I'm gonna compile all the concepts we have built in this thread so far, and make a 2011 collective of everything in one vid, any objections?

It'll be really helpful for those making tutorials as well to know what everyone has been pushing and coming up with each year.

Badkaraoke where did you get those bright yellow strings at? Those are super visible, and I would love to have some so I could post some unlit sticks videos and have them be actually visible.

Badkaraoke where did you get those bright yellow strings at? Those are super visible, and I would love to have some so I could post some unlit sticks videos and have them be actually visible.

walmart they are tanya brand i think and yeah i tried to get two diffrent bright colours but blue doesnt show up that well lol

Karaoke, crossover moon- and sunwraps?

Cheers

Karaoke, crossover moon- and sunwraps?

Cheers

ask and thou shalt recieve

IM SORRY BABY YOU WERE THE SUN AND MOON TO ME!!!

bump for great justice!!

I haven't forgotten about this, I just gotta get started on these tuts sooner rather than later hahahaa.

But i should have at least something up for the weekend =D

"hey bad karaoke dont you have an essay due tomorrow"

" yeah"

"what are you doing"

" filming tuts and tech blogs"

"hey bad karaoke hows ur break?"

"good"

"gonna film any tutorials or tech blogs"

" nope"

story of my fucking life

this weeks stuff isnt anything special orbital -> elbow pin -> freehand and then a cross over crosser as im callling it not a great angle on the crosser but i think its fun

you two are all sorts of awesome for keeping this thing alive.

elbowpin and freehand transitions are right up my alley lately,

really loving that new crosser at the end.

I'll def. try to have my submission for this week up by friday night =P

The shit guys have been posting here is blowing my mind

awesome vid dude im gonna post one later tonight / 2morrow as well :) what kind of flowtoys are those they look sweet

awesome vid dude im gonna post one later tonight / 2morrow as well :) what kind of flowtoys are those they look sweet

nebu-derps g2

i got more after my solo vid, just gotta decide when I'm gonna film for it

Damm yall are really Driving this stuff kudos. Wish i could string more i havent picked up strings in almost a month now i just dont have the time plus i have some other hobbies that i have been working on.

Keep it up though guys the concepts look amazing!!!!

just passing some good cheer for the blog

so glad to see you guys pushing concepts around

I've been so out of it lately

it's really good to see some passionate glowsticking artist

Keep up the amazing work *hugs&kisses*

DOWNLOAD LINK

I think there must have been a universal slump for all of us, as we all seem to have not really been feeling it for the month of january;

luckily I did some stringing lat night, and things felt like it should once again, flowing out instead of forced out... anyways lol

here's my contribution a day late. Sorry you know me, it's a clip show, but has some of the newer things I've been toying with.

*hunter, take your time man, and honestly I could post some of the footage I have of you from back in Halloween if you're cool with it*

*patrick, you need to post more in here LOL, I know you have concepts you could easily divulge in here =P

and btw you wanna help me, karaoke, and others make tutorials? the more the merrier!*