Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquilae

Haunted GSC Collab 3!!

57 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I TOLD myself this would not happen, but alas, I will have to push the release of this collab back one day. I am currently putting on the finishing touches...then it will need to render. Hopefully upload to youtube overnight. I AM SORRY ;( Don't worry, I will post it as SOON as it is done!

 

 

 

Still haven't heard from Cheneric, so I'm making this page look more official. I will still leave this paragraph in here for Cheneric to see when he logs on next:

The reason why I am making this thread is ...because I haven't seen anyone else make it yet. I realize Cheneric has been the editor for this collab for the last two years, but I didn't know if he had intentions of making it happen this year "/

Cheneric - If you do not want to edit this year, I would be more than happy to do it for you. I love editing ^^ You could appoint whoever you want to do it- I am simply creating this thread to call this collab to the boards.

EDIT: recieved word from Cheneric. I will be the editor of this collab.

 

 

 

 

HAUNTED GSC COLLAB 3

 

 

 

 

Due Date:

:arrow: I will accept footage up untill OCTOBER 30th... but PLEASE try your best to send footage earlier

Release Date:

:arrow: October 31st/ latest November 1st

 

 

 

Upload the video and PM to Jebsax2006 at Megaupload or filefront or even rapidshare.

Email to: Brow4929@bears.unco.edu

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Rules

 

Must be submitted by October 30th 2010. clips MUST be in by this date, as the release will be the DAY OF HALLOWEEN

 

Please submit with the file extension .AVI, or .WMV as it is the easiest to deal with.

Film footage of yourselves in the absolute scariest/creepiest place you can think of. PREFERRED.

Wearing costumes is PREFERRED, but not mandatory.

Orange Ultras, Purple Ultras, or a combination of the two would be a nice touch, but all sticks are allowed.

ULTRAS! only use 12 hr sticks if thats all you have access to

Time is 20 seconds at minimum and 45 seconds at max, give it a couple seconds of handles for transitions.

Sticks must be lit, immediately cracked is preferred. (Recording your crack would be nice.)

Footage will not be used if not properly lit and you will be notified.

Nothing but glowsticking, with glowsticks.

No repeated footage (as in from other videos)

Best time to record is around dawn. Example of the preferred lighting. Around before sunset.

--I realize that the theme of this collab may interfere with your ability to achieve good lighting. If you are outdoors at night time, try to get a spot light - It will also illuminate your surroundings and clue the audience in on your AWESOME footage spot ;)

Do NOT ever release your video before the collaboration is completed.

 

 

Ideas:

 

:arrow: Deep woods (with good lighting) abandoned buildings/houses (as long as you're not breaking any laws) strange landmarks, cemeteries, etc.

:arrow: If you have any sort of power (or a portable inverter for a car, etc.) Use a FOG Machine!, Or a Blacklight or something....BE CREATIVE!

 

 

 

Editors/Promoters/Organizers:

 

:arrow: Editor: Jebsax2006 (if Cheneric decides against it)

:arrow: Promoters: Shizzy, TheImmortalV

 

 

 

 

 

:paper:ROLL CALL :paper:

 

:arrow: Interested:

Afro-Nitro

Ph0ton

StevenTheHouseCat

JSims

Shizzy

Epic Soup

TheImmortalV

Sawdust

Sage

Fakesh0t

Ellezdey-Retr0

Lira

Destro

Aqua

Melvenorc12

 

 

:arrow:Submitted:

Schlosser90

BxCommando

KittehRaver

MIX

Poetic_Fox

TheImmortalV

daftkenny1

MacheteCornMill

SwitchOne

AudioEfex420

Ellezdey-RetrO

 

 

 

Your name as it appears

in the above "submitted" column is how it will appear in the collab!

If you would like me to change it let me know!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ok. I know we have had some talk on the forums lately about limiting the number of open collaborations. I have supported this notion. HOWEVER, it is almost halloween time!!!! I feel like this collab is NECESSARY!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Collabs:

Haunted Collab 1: youtube.com/watch?v=spx2FJjBZ9s

Haunted Collab 2, part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=Isu9kfBhxJI&feature=related

Haunted Collab 2, part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=M_uvD26Z1Ms&feature=related

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the deadline is fair and I will do my best to get footage for you. One question, when will the release date be (sorry Halloween isn't something we celebrate in most of Europe).

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try my hardest. Oh god, i have 3 collabs now that I said I'd be in. Oh me oh my.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try. u.u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I really want Cheneric to see this and tell me what the dealio is XD ..or Melvenorc, I believe he could give me a good answer.

 

well guys, I would love for this to happen. so start thinking of your 'costume' and where you will be stringing. To give you some ideas, check out the vids from prior years:

For reference, check these links out:

Thread for past Haunted GSC collabs:

 

Haunted collab 1: http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/topic/15296-haunted-gsc-collaboration/

 

Haunted Collab 1:

 

Haunted collab 2: http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/topic/22793-haunted-gsc-2/

 

Haunted Collab 2:

 

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=M_uvD26Z1Ms&feature=related

 

 

Tico - If I end up editing this, I will try my very best to have it out during the day on Halloween (Oct 31st), November 1st latest. This is a VERY GOOD reason for every one to get their footage submitted as soon as possible - that way there isn't a crap ton of editing left to be done on the night of the 30th/31st.... plus, I'll be at Meltdown that whole night, so its not gunna happen lol.

 

Everyone - Untill we get this thread more organized, take a look at the rules and guidelines listed in the prior Haunted collab threads. (I posted the links in an earlier post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me in as a promoter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm like 80% chance. the 20% of me not doing this not being able to get ultras =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be sick! Lets make this better then the last 2 years, yeah? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea i know where all the freehanders at!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be submitting :D

tonight im recording so watch out for it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SUBMITTED!!!!!!

COME ON GSC!!! WE NEED MORE TO SUBMIT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites