Sign in to follow this  
MapleSyrupfromCanadia

The SO TODAY I..... Thread

90 posts in this topic

TODAY I WENT OT IKEA AND JORDANS FURNITURE. I SAW SOME COOL BEDS. I FOUND ONE WITH A COMPARTMENT IN THE BACK THAT IS LONG ENOUGH TO STORE PROSTITUTES, DEAD BODIES, OR ANY GIRLS THAT COME OVER TO MY HOUSE.

I DONT THINK THEY STILL HAVE FREE COOKIES. SO TODAY I.... UH... IDK. I DID MY HOMEWORK QUICKLY, THE FACEBOOK STALKED SOMEPEOPLE. THEN I READ SOMETHING. TODAY WAS B ORING. I ONCE AGAIN HATED MY BIOLOGY CLASS.

SO TODAY I... LOOKED FOR AHALLOWEEN CSTUME BUT COULDNT FIN D IT. THEN i got really sad because I broke my 8th grade outstanding achievment award. Now I'm depressed. ='( my mom said she'd get it reframed =)

SO TODAY I SAW THIS THREAD AND DECIDED TO POST IN IT.

YAY!

SO TODAY I PLAYED TEAM FORTRESS 2 FOR HOURS AND GOT NEW ITEMS AND IT MAKES MY COMPUTER CRASH. I ALSO REALIZED I NEED A GIRLFRIEND. ACTUALLY, THIS IS ABOT YESTERDAY, BECAUSE TECNICALLY IT'S 12:00 WHERE I AM SO IT'S ACTUALLY TOMORROW, BUT SCREW THAT. I ALSO STARTED MY HOMEWORK SO I ONLY HAVE TO WRITE A 3 PAGE ESSAY TOMORROW (TODAY).

SO TODAY TEAM FORTRESS 2 IS STILL BROKEN. WHICH LEAVES ME LIFELESS. I STILL NEED A GIRLFRIEND. ANYWAY... SO TODAY I WENT TOSCHOOL, AND DID MY BIOLOGY HOMEWORK BEFORE HOMEROOM. THEN VETERANS CAME INTO MY WORLD HISTORY CLASS AND TALKED. LUNCH TASTED LIKE FOOD ONCE AGAIN. I CAME HOME AND EDITED MY 3 PAGE ESSAY. IT'S PRETTY GOOD NOW. I AM SATISFIED. ALSO YESTERDAY I FILMED MY ONE YEAR VIDEO

SO I PLAYED BLACK OPS AND TOUCHED MYSELF. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD.

TODAY I WENT TO SCHOOL. THEN I CAME BACK HOME AND HAD LUNCH. NOW I'M TYPING A POST ON WWW.GLOWSTICKING.COM

Edited by Jebsax2006

TODAY I PLAYED TEAM FORTRESS 2. I'S STILL BROKED. GRRRR. tHEN THIS GIRL POSTED ON MY WALL, AND SINCE I WAS PLAYING I DIDN'T POST BACK EMIDIATLY, SO THEN I POSTED AND SHE HASN'T RESPONDED. =( IT WAS ON FACEBOOK. I ALSO WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY AND YEAH. MEOWMEWOMEOWMEWOMEWOMEWOMEMEOWMEOWMEWOM!

SO TODAY I GOT MY GRADES BACK. WELL YESTERDAY. I'M MAD. GRRRRRRRRRRR I GOT ALL A'S AND TWO FREAKIN B+'S GOD DAMNIT AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND ON LY BECAUSE I FUCKED UP ON ONE FREAKING GOD DAMN ASSHOLIC MOTHER OF A DUCK HORDER WHOREISH SPANISH QUIZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! SLDFHMKJGLDFSKJHGJDFSKMLHLGKDFSHMKNGFHMDSKHK.

So today I was reading this thread and totally ROFLMAOed at MacheteCornMill's misfortune.

I apologize and extend my help in any Spanish class that you might need seeing as Spanish is my first language.

And I saw more Mythbusters today!@ XD

I logged onto GSC for the first time in over 4 years, and decided to actually post something!

Edited by GreenKittieKat

I logged onto GSC for the first time in over 4 years, and decided to actual post something!

;D

SO TODAY I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEN I WENT TO ANOTHER SCHOOL AND READ TO KIDS. THEN I WENT TO THE MALL, ATE A FLAT BREAD SAMMICH AND ICETEA THEN CAME HOME, ATE SOME MORE, DID HOMEWORK, AND PLAYED SUPER MARIO WORLD <333

So today I started getting all my stuff together for the moving to another house and am taking way longer for it then necessary because of GSC :D

Cheers

SO TODAY I TOTALLY JUST SAT HERE AND WORKED ON MY ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY REVIEW.

Y TAMBIEN DECIDI ESTAR ESCRIBIENDO AQUI EN ESPANOL QUE CREO ES INCORECTO, PERO NO ME IMPORTA PORQUE SON LAS DOS DE LA MANANA!!

SO TODAY I CAME BACK AND DECIDED TO RETURN TO THIS THREAD EQUIPPED WITH THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF BILLY MAYS.

I POSTED AND MY ONE YEAR VID WAS UP EARLY MONDAY MORNING.

TWO TESTS TOMOROW!! YAY!!!

AND SO I WILL HIT THE FUN ORANGE POST BUTTON NOW.

TOODAY I BATTLED TEH BATTLER.... then I played 36 holes of golf. hehehe

SO TODAY I BAKED A LOT OF COOKIES

AND I KIDNAPPED JEBSAX

HE WON'T BE POSTING HERE NO MORE

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Edited by Lira

today my exhausted fingers wield the power of bad dubbing (has no idea how well this works in thread posting, but oh well)

i hung out with kittehraver and a new member aka texasraver4~`

took a breather in the Sandbox.

It's mighty tense on the forums lately.