Sign in to follow this  
ThundaCat

preference on ultras

5 posts in this topic

hello again,

i was just wondering where is the best place to get ultras and what would the best brand of them be along with the best prices... a ton of people tell me its glowproducts but everytime i log on they only have red purple and pink... 3 colors i couldn't care less about... best place that ive found was extremeglow.com with 60 ultras for $45 with good colors.

sincerely, Thundakat.

Extremeglow is pretty good. That's where I got my last batch of sticks from. Check out this post for an in-depth guide on what to buy from Extremeglow: http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/topic/11418-a-short-guide-to-purchasing-from-extremeglow/

In general, Cyalumes are the best and brightest of the ultras. They're expensive, though, and only come in orange, and totally burn themselves out in their 5-minute lifespan. After Cyalumes, GL ultras are the next best. GLs are good 'cause they come in most of the same colors that normal sticks come in and revert to a dimmer glow after the 5-minutes of ultra intensity. The greens and aquas are the brightest GLs, I think.

As aergonaut the green and aquas are really nice. My favorite being the greens. I suggest getting the mixed pack, I was happy with the colors.

uh well sir i always prefer glowarehouse myself i think the hexagon sticks are good there light they got good colors there durable and yea im not sure if ur aware of the site im sure you are and there cheap but they used to have customizable packages but not anymore its a one color deal but i prefer the aquas and the greens but u can never go wrong with the other colors especially the orange always good for the raves and doing shows