Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocker850

Open House, Dj Tiesto @ Mayaguez, PR

1 post in this topic

Hi, I'm a Freehander from Puerto Rico. On July 15th Dj Tiesto came to Mayaguez, PR at the Malta India Brewery. Post any thoughts and comments about this event. Personally I had a blast, my legs are still tired from all the dancing and jumping. The only drawback was that even though there was a 5,000 people limit, the place wasn't very spacious and in a moment it got too cramped and ridiculously hot, but later people started heading back and leaving and it gave me at least a bit of space to Freehand, hehe. It was great, I loved it, can't wait for EDC at Puerto Rico. My only wish is that there were more Glowstickers in Puerto Rico, and if there are, that they join GSC and we get to know each other.

Translation:

Hola, soy un Freehander de Puerto Rico. En julio 15 Dj Tiesto vino para Mayaguez, Puerto Rico a la Cerveceria Malta India. Escribe tus pensamientos y comentarios de este evento aqui. Personalmente la pase brutal, todavia me duelen las piernas de tanto bailar y brincar. Lo unico malo para mi fue que aunque habia un limite de 5,000 personas el lugar no era tan grande y en algunos momentos estuvimos apretados y con un calor increible, pero un poco despues la gente comenzo a irse y echar hacia tras y eso por lo menos me dio espacio para bailar y Freehand, hehe. Estuvo brutal, me encanto y estoy loco por ir al EDC en Puerto Rico. My unico deseo es que halla mas Glowstickers en Puerto Rico, y si los hay, que se hagan miembros de GSC para conocernos.