Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tkstick

Freehanders... What are you working on

99 posts in this topic

Flow, Flow & more Flow. :)

Also 3D iso patterns, Box tutting.. Tut traces to arm extensions while isoing ..new inverted triangles ..octagons... tree branching diagonal patterns into iso helis and expand out and to different planes :)

I'm reviewing my first video and just brushing up on a few things as well as programming my mind to not repeat certain moves.

Really looking forward to seeing Merlin's next vid with live sticks.

:3

I'm thinking of working on something new.

I don't know how many girls have tried this, how many girls on here. I only know of one that might have.

BUT...

I thought it would be cool.... since I'm pregnant (I'm only a little over 2 months right now), I know my tummy will be getting bigger. I wondered to myself if I could pull any tricks with my tummy while freehanding. I know that being pregnant sometimes throws off your balance, and your vision might also be a bit impaired (not being able to see your feet and such). Also, really wouldn't be able to do leg moves of almost any sort.

What do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions of things I can practice with a big belly? I can take video of it and post it as well, just for kicks. I also wanted to do this as a way to keep active, since I won't be able to do some of the things I normally do to keep active everyday.

Thanks guys!!

:3

I'm thinking of working on something new.

I don't know how many girls have tried this, how many girls on here. I only know of one that might have.

BUT...

I thought it would be cool.... since I'm pregnant (I'm only a little over 2 months right now), I know my tummy will be getting bigger. I wondered to myself if I could pull any tricks with my tummy while freehanding. I know that being pregnant sometimes throws off your balance, and your vision might also be a bit impaired (not being able to see your feet and such). Also, really wouldn't be able to do leg moves of almost any sort.

What do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions of things I can practice with a big belly? I can take video of it and post it as well, just for kicks. I also wanted to do this as a way to keep active, since I won't be able to do some of the things I normally do to keep active everyday.

here you go..hope it helps

Thanks guys!!

I'm still working on technique with little bits of innovation that just flow out of me now and then.

Tracing, isos, tuts - I need to smoothen them all up a little. Then maybe I can work on some tosses and stalls for a month.

So far I have been doing figure-8s and liquids. Trying to incorporate the helicoptor and tracing.

Been playing this game called Para Para Paradise at the arcades and on Freestyle Mode, I do some of those moves. :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks Pyro, that really does help. If nothing else, Mind games would be cool to do while preggies. I really like that Tummy Tuck trick too! I think I'm going to use that one. Hahaha, made me giggle because I seriously had never thought of that before.

HOLY SHIT THAT AN OLD VIDEO....

working on using my enviroment

I am working on my tuts in the shower haha.

I am working on my tuts in the shower haha.

Ahhh, maybe I won't say it is time you posted a new video.

Ahhh, maybe I won't say it is time you posted a new video.

That's hot.

Do it.

Just kidding. But maybe you could do some cool effects with the fog in the mirror or something. That'd be awesome. Just make sure you put a towel on or something O.o

Just been watching the EC vets video.

I wanna move like the almighty Mad Raver Rai. He is awesome. Well, they all are on the vid. But for now, I want the fluidity of Rai.

Rai, you don't know me, and I don't even know if you read this. But I think I love you (joke). :smilewinkgrin:

Working on Getting back the flow of things and maybe developing some newish concepts on concepts

working on getting my energy back.

Went a bit crazy tonight - technique went out the window and it was more of a crazy dance trying to stick.

Loved it though and same again once I get my energy back.

Working on trying to find some dead sticks to practice with.

I will totally send someone some free hemp jewelry or kandi if they send me some dead glowsticks. 6 inch ones, any color. As long as they are dead and have a good deal of their liquid still inside.

Working on trying to find some dead sticks to practice with.

I will totally send someone some free hemp jewelry or kandi if they send me some dead glowsticks. 6 inch ones, any color. As long as they are dead and have a good deal of their liquid still inside.

If you pay the postage I can send you loads of dead ones from the UK. I normally chuck out 4 sticks every week at least.

If you pay the postage I can send you loads of dead ones from the UK. I normally chuck out 4 sticks every week at least.

How much is the postage? O.o

Bumpity bump!

Elbow pins and isolations! God elbow pins are hard =[

Not seen (or noticed) you round here before (sorry!). Do you have any videos I can see?

*does the hardcore bump*

Currently getting my Isolations cleaned up and playing with BTB tosses

Also messing with that triangle.

Lots of fun.

Waaaaaaayyy cooler than stringing =P