Sign in to follow this  
tkstick

Freehanders... What are you working on

99 posts in this topic

working on moving more when i stick.. in a circle walking back and forth, and walking to certain points in a certain order to litterley confuse me.

so what are you working on.

Also working on this. I'm trying to dance with the sticks instead of just doing a bunch of moves standing like a statue. Would like to be able to glide as easy as Neon eventually. Got a lot of practice ahead of me for that one. :biggrin2:

Also been working on stalls. Need to focus on foot stalls.

I've been working on tracing and finger isos. Trying to learn anti-spin isos.

working on 360 toss variation, movement related trying to do 360 toss behind the back double to behind the head into head trace, and if you understand what i'm talking about, your as nuts as the rest of us lol

working on moving more when i stick.. in a circle walking back and forth, and walking to certain points in a certain order to litterley confuse me.

so what are you working on.

ive been working on my hand to elbow stalls...elbow to back stalls, my tutting...and trying to be more "circle conscious"

Stalls, old-school toss combos, isos, tutting.... everything! xD

And yeah, I wanna actually dance instead of just standing there waving glowsticks around. :D

i've just been working on tosses and toss combos...new and interesting ways to toss, where to release and where to catch. threading into a toss and then catching into a thread and such. I'm finally to the point where i'm not floor stalling over and over again XD its the best feeling in the world when you NAIL that toss combo you've been working on for months!

im working on flow and hand stall combos. two and stalls, spinning the glowstick either way from a hand stall, catching in a hand stall. but i have a feeling i have bad threading/flow.

panda why don't you make a video on what you think you need to work on, and just watch it. and if you feel you need other views ask some ppl

Stalls, old-school toss combos, isos, tutting.... everything! xD

And yeah, I wanna actually dance instead of just standing there waving glowsticks around. :D

try warming to some of your favorite songs, without sticks and just dance for a little bit

working on some iso's i hate saying that.... ehhhh

i do ask other people but they're my friends so im skeptical of their advice because i think they tone it down. and my cameras charger is M.I.A.

well i know i'm my biggest critic.

im also working on my hip stall..... oooooo wats a hip stall u ask....

well i know i'm my biggest critic.

im also working on my hip stall..... oooooo wats a hip stall u ask....

We'll find out when you master it, eh?

idk if one can master a move, i mean theres always cause for error. or some crazy person running into you.

worked alil on my tuts, though of a drill.tut move tut move.

ive been trying to come up with moves that dont involve tossing as much(tutting, different ways to trace, popping) or moves that lead into a toss while still looking really smooth

Working on more things to do when I have the sticks in one hand.

Stalls stalls, and more stalls.

I'm working on tossing, tutting, and footwork. Must admit, I haven't touched my sticks in a while but I think it might be for the best. If I concentrate on tutting and general footwork, I think it might add a bit something different to my style to make it "pop" more.

working on tuts and moving more with them, and behind the backstufff ooooo