Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vision

Paul Van Dyk @ Nations Nightclub in Washington DC

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

Last month we lost a truely dedicated GSC member to a motorcycle accident, Anthony. He was a great friend to all who knew him and he will be missed. I didnt get a chance to go to his funeral...

But I went to a service he would have wanted me to go to. And I made a video for him.

The video could be better. My sticking, could be a lot more smooth. But shit, this video isn't for me.

It is for Anthony. I hope it serves as a reminder to some of the people on GSC about how much this community means to a lot of people around the country. When you meet a person on this site in real life and become friends... You will be friends on this side and the next. Enjoy the video.

Right Click and Save or CLICK

peace.

-Vision

Wow that was great it was deeper then just any glowsticking vid.

Great stuff man, looked like you had a grand old time out there, and, though I didn't know him, I'm sure Anthony would be proud, man. :dope :dope :dope

Great stuff man, looked like you had a grand old time out there, and, though I didn't know him, I'm sure Anthony would be proud, man.

Ditto

Here I was expecting an ordinary freehand vid and I got so much more. Good job Vision. Didnt know him either but you had to make him damn proud with that.

Great video. I as well didn't know him, but may he RIP

I didn't know him, but it was very nice for you to make a video of him. It just has that feeling of some closure to it.

Your glowsticking got better too, there's still some flow problems though. Sometimes there were a lack of transitions which made it somewhat choppy. Keep it up, good video.

i didnt know Anythony either, but we are here to acknowledge that you are to make this tribute to thim and he will be proud of what you have done to know that he has a true friend.

RIP Anthony

Also Andy your freehanding has gotten smoother, after the 3:00 Minute Mark is where it got really nice, and very well song to go with the tribute, well done Andy.