Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prix

Is this new?

53 posts in this topic

The new look def Suprised me too haha

I like the old layout better :P

I agree

we're doing a major upgrade that's gonna have a lot of effin features. don't worry we're gonna go back to a similar looking skin as the old one.

Thanks Dave! I can't wait to see it

:o Actually, I have to say I have nothing against the new layout... the colors are kind of bland though.

But I can see it has some nice new features... will be freaking awesome if we go back to the original dark color theme... but anyway, I'm ok however it ends up. :P

Thank you Staff, for being so awesome and giving us upgrades!

EDIT: LOL The moment I said something about darker colors and hit repy... it was dark again! xD Thank you Gsc Staff!!

I likes teh blue. I almost didn't know this quick reply box was here though lol.

BTW.. now we can give +1 points to posts we like. people slowly build up "reputation points" I hope this will encourage people to post good posts.. Although there was both negative and positive, I'm doing just positive.

The Plus button doesn't work I think. When I use it I get a pop up which says that I have reached my daily quotum. Any info on this?

Cheers

EDIT: it worked now

Yes, the problem was I didn't specify a number for every group. I just did.

Most members get 5 per day.

Supporters get 10

staff get 20, except me, who gets like unlimited

I'm starting to like this more as I learn where everything is lol. The added features on the profiles are cool. My pic flows into the profile though.. hmm

Idk if you know this yet lol but on the main GSC page on the left where it says Latest Videos and Latest Video Downloads, I think it is mislabeled cause all thats listed is new forum posts underneath that.

Yeah the white background yesterday was awful! But this new one is awesome, I kinda get lost as some things are in different places, but overall I really like the new one!

Thanks for all the hard work and time you guys are putting into this site!!!

Ahh... The darker theme is much easier on the eyes. Now all we need is a cool graphic to put in the top left. :S

pretty nice, looks so smooth ^^"... however will definitely need to get used to the new layout.

Loving the new look, but for the life of me i cant figure out how to retrieve my old PM's @___@

i gotta say its a great layout i think its alot easier to go around it for the new people to go about i love the look and i love the new sleek smooth look about it but i dont like the big buttons XD but ill get used to it other wise great choice!

I really don't like the new look much. Prefer the old one a lot more.

The new functions and stuff are nice though.

i gotta say its a great layout i think its alot easier to go around it for the new people to go about i love the look and i love the new sleek smooth look about it but i dont like the big buttons XD but ill get used to it other wise great choice!

Just fyi, if you click one of those "big buttons," you can then proceed to click on "Glowsticking.com Discussions" to view the topics as a normal index style.

35643866.jpg

Yeah dude, a lot of people just don't like having to get used to new interfaces when updates are made. But, I think when the under construction signs are taken off it will be pretty sweet. Effort is being put into this, after all.

Man, so many negative nancys

For all the people who are positive and patient, thank you and I do it for you guys.

:)

Oh, I forgot to mention, unless I missed something about it, I can't vote up any posts. ;(

This new layout is...interesting. I'm liking it, but it is going to take some getting used to. It's nice to have a change every once and a while. Thank you Dave for all of your hard work!!!

Theres still a few bugs that need to be fixed.

-Signatures and avatars only display if you're logged in.

-Under the "forums" screen I would really like to see an added "newest post/thread" bump under each subsection like the old version used to have. Something I miss A LOT.