Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prix

Is this new?

53 posts in this topic

opened up gsc today, first thing i see is a new layout. wondering if this is new or something..

wierdgsc.jpg?t=1273790412

Dave/Cleric - WTF is going on here.

They've changed the layout. GSC has been ruined FOREVER!

Yeah not really. :)

The edit function hasn't come up, and the Member ID sidebar has drug up the main profile info miscelanny for some reason.

Chill out guys, this is just the default skin on the Forum Software.

We've upgrade to 3.0. It will be back to a more customized GSC skin that we're all familiar with, just let Dave work it out...

we're doing a major upgrade that's gonna have a lot of effin features. don't worry we're gonna go back to a similar looking skin as the old one.

sweet, can't wait then

This is pretty sweet.

This is pretty sweet.

You're just saying that because the skin on your browser sucks.

I panicked when I saw this, but I have faith in the power of updates.

wooooow something new in my life awsome

haha yeah I thought it was lirpa sloof day all over again... untill I realized it was for real lol! I'm glad the website is upgrading, thanks a lot for the hard work Dave/staff!! I'm stoked for the new layout

Loving the new layout. Can't wait for the new skin. This one is a bit... bright. -_-

I'm surprised a lot of people can't see that this upgrade is materially better in terms of functionality. Of course, the LOOK is gonna change.

i thought it was one of those websites that pops up sometimes like when i put yotube.com instead of youtube.com lol i was a little startled

we're doing a major upgrade that's gonna have a lot of effin features. don't worry we're gonna go back to a similar looking skin as the old one.

tight

Guest Neon

I like something I can read from work without people noticing my screen is all black.

the whiteness of this skin hurts my eyes! haha hopefully the site retains its darkness *crosses fingers*

btw

ty staff for teh upgradessss :3

I'm surprised a lot of people can't see that this upgrade is materially better in terms of functionality. Of course, the LOOK is gonna change.

Oh, but you misunderstand. I'm not being negative and I DO notice how much better this layout is. :)

Thanks for continually striving to keep this site the best and most functional glowsticking community out there. Keep it up! :D

sloof lirpa ylrae

yah nubs.