Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clientX

[Other Videos] Client X Fire Poi

6 posts in this topic

File Name :: Client X Fire Poi

Author :: clientX

Category :: Other Videos

Screenshot :: Screenshot

Description ::

Hi, as most of you can probably tell I am new to gs.c. I glowstring and freehand a little, but I really find to be exilerating is fire poi.

This is my 4th time spinning with fire and I have been practicing for about 3 months now with socks. I love it a lot and I hope some of you will too.

Lets watch it.

Music - Serial Thrilla by Prodigy

View File

Hey Guys, this is my friend James. He's my fire poi buddy!

You guys will meet him at monster massive!

James you are so daring man, a lot of that stuff is really scary to do with fire... god damn you and you're beautiful buzz saw!

-RG

damn, those buzzsaws were very close, nicelymade, nice huggy crossers, and i can't believe you kicked one back with your pants into reverse, seems like you have a lot of stuff to start off with, yeah

the lighting and filming were good. I would work on some more butterfly variations though but you won't have a problem picking that up. Nice vid.

Overall a very good video. You have a lot of advacned poi down, forward and reverse wallplane weaves, crossers, buzzsaws, isolations. As of now, i think you should work on fludity in your movements; try putting in a turn or two in your routine. Flowers also could be cleaned up a little bit, but it is really quite hard to get even a normal flower down with just 3 months of practicing.

Keep up the good work.

-prey

sweet vid... that's very good for 3 months... it took me like half a year before I the butterfly crossers and it took me like 10 months before finding out about the huggy crossers... it'll be sweet to spin with you someday...