Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BxCommando

1 year

48 posts in this topic

That was ridiculous, but in a good way. You are amazing, especially for one year man. I watched the whole video, and was never bored. 5 minutes of pure awesome. If I had to critique anything, I would just love to see a video of you with a bit more movement, because this one had limited space, which is understandable. We all string in confined spaces sometimes. You are definitely an inspiration. Keep it up.

OMG THAT WAS SICK !!!!! keep it up !

Finally DONE! ! :D

Lemme know whatcha think :D

hey sick vid bro keep it up we need more 801 members with talent thanks for the vid peace

you know I've watched this a few times now, and its really the first 45 seconds of your stringing that blows me away the most. you really go right into it, and some of those wrap combos just look beautiful, I can't always tell if they're as complex as they seem though. have you ever considered/made any tutorials for some of your moves?

jesus christ. that was insane. just move after move after move, perfectly strung (punpunpun) together. beautiful.

Ballin'

Very good for one year, it took me over 2 years to learn even half the stuff your doing.

Good job man i was very impressed

That was truly great and inspiring for a one year video.

I really liked your btb butterfly crosser and plethera of airwraps

There were countless other parts of the video I thought were insane I just don't have the time to list them all. Basically all your string manip. were great and mostly clean and I'll def be watching those sections again and again.

The only repetative thing about this video is all the praise from the other members

This is my favorite video since Sparrow's vid with the raincloud

Keep up all the good shit and keep practicing even though the video speaks for itself on your dedication

you know I've watched this a few times now, and its really the first 45 seconds of your stringing that blows me away the most. you really go right into it, and some of those wrap combos just look beautiful, I can't always tell if they're as complex as they seem though. have you ever considered/made any tutorials for some of your moves?

mehhh not really.

no ones really approached me for anything hahaha

Ehem... 258nuwh.gif

That is how I feel.

U actually got me to laugh out loud... Well done :D

I definitely concur though!!!

This vid is nuttier than squirrel turds... Gave me a lot of ideas to mess around with...

And BTW thanx for the inspiration BxCommando!!!!!!!!!

i love your game face :P nice determination. i enjoyed the tech poi and i'll give you a standing ovation for the manip section :) you sir are badass

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for all of you.

Ive been getting my school stuff done so i havent been active much on GSC and with my sticks, i still got everything just nothing fabtabulously new.

a new string manip but its not that rad compared to my year one.

(just to clarify, that string manip in my vid, idk where the fuck that came from) it just happened haha

anyways.

<3333 all

after graduation ill be back everyday all day rain 'er sunshine :D

at 1:04 Ur face is like... "YAY I'M A BADASS!!!" amazing bro!

and with the whole face thing, i just felt sooo goddamn good when everything i was doing was smooth. i practiced that "routine" for a fucking WEEK straight. NOTHING but strings in my hand haha. and when i recorded it i was SOOO pissed off cuz i couldnt get my onehand combo and then i was jsut like FUCK IT im doin it.

and shit.

you think the facial expressions in that vid are interesting. you should see them on a daily basis, along with the stupid sounds and laughs/giggles that i make.

Hands down, i could make ANYONE laugh. or creep them out hah either way :D

<3333

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for all of you.

Ive been getting my school stuff done so i havent been active much on GSC and with my sticks, i still got everything just nothing fabtabulously new.

a new string manip but its not that rad compared to my year one.

(just to clarify, that string manip in my vid, idk where the fuck that came from) it just happened haha

anyways.

<3333 all

after graduation ill be back everyday all day rain 'er sunshine :D

we'll be waiting and i cant wait to see your manip :)

b u m p

For the extra-new members and anyone else who / whom may have missed it

This video deserves a re-viewing

sad face one the song..

booo dub step :/

but bad ass stringing :D

BIG UPS DUBSTEP!

And he's really not that good in person he's just a faker....Totally kidding he's a bad ass mofo!

so, after watching it the 3rd time, and looking at other things besides the amazing manips. the straitjackets where awesome. oh, and i liek the kon-fu posters on the wall

Awesome video man, i love all your string manips and your so clean with all your wraps and duo wraps, amazingly done make me want to practise hardcore everyday so when i reach my year mark I can be that good