Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FreakDeke

To show you how mature some people can be...

56 posts in this topic

i made a Video bLog. because some former members didnt understand my views of the drama and got Offended.

So i tried to apologize, if i hurt any ones feelings, the best i could..

and of course....

this guy Larky..

Responded by Making fun of my video as so..

I want people to see how disrespectful people can be.

i did not point any fingers in my video. or name anyone..

and this is what i get..

Just add's another reason why i shouldnt visit the West Coast anymore.

Nor Bring my friends to witness this unessacery drama.

I have Flaged the Video and

Larky has 24 hours to delete it.. or Loose he's account.

-FreakDeKe

Just add's another reason why i shouldnt visit the West Coast anymore.

Nor Bring my friends to witness this unessacery drama.

He's not associated with GSC and therefore will not be at Pre-EDC and just do what I did last year and ignore those who just want to start drama. You'll have a great time if you just stick to the people you have no qualms with. It's a pretty large region and the event is big enough for you to slip away effectively. Besides, they probably won't have the balls to say shit to your face in person.

Don't ruin a great weekend by focusing on those idiots who just try to ruin a good time.

How To Identify a Hater:

It’s easy to figure out if someone is hatin, a hater, or even just a normal dude–but sippin on the hatorade:

* Jealously – “is a weak emotion†according to Jay Z and jealousy seeps through everything a hater does/says …

* Illiterate — usually the hater displays his hatitude while exemplifying this trait …

* Un-Educated – maybe not formally (in fact, the hater-tude often rises alongside the “book smartsâ€), but definitely in whatever area the hater is exercising his hate on …

* Scared – to take a stand themselves … to do something “diffferent†… or even to step out from being anonymous …

* LOVE the internet & Youtube – because they can comment on anything they want and it’s totally anonymous. For some reason, I swear to God, just going on youtube.com lowers the average IQ about 15 points (judging purely from the quality of comments!)

haters.jpg

Who the hell does this guy think he is? And what's his story for being so anal?

And Juan, sometimes you just have to shrug it off and not let it get to you. Guys like Larky just don't fucking matter. Just remember that - they don't matter. Just be like "Whatever dude, keep hating, I'll just do my stringing as I have always have and that's that..."

That's weak of him, kids these days...

somebody get some pics off his facebook.

Anyone have his account? I'm so down. :P I can befriend him. :3

Im a a nice guy .. and open minded.

Especially around people i meet.

They ask me for my opinion and i gave it.

Now this guy " you can assume already" deleted me from facebook..

so im officially erased from the world.

He going to let he's friends make fun of me. when i use to have no beef with him.

Thats what i get for being nice.

and i cant wait for my best friends to back me up and defend me.

Mr Syphonkiller.and Xodiac " whenever he comes back from the grave"

im still waiting....

i honestly think... that they would all shut up... if the people they look up to.. would tell them that what they are doing is wrong. and childish.

but thats just my opinion. which of course wouldnt matter.

Because im not the Most Creative or best Stringer or Freehander in there eyes." the Haters"

Im not a Melvenorc 12. or a Adub...... " No offense guys"

so i have nothing to Contribute to there little clan. or whatever they like to call it.

Even the guy who got Me into Glowsticking became a Douche..

the beginning of 2010 sucks so far.

and this drama isnt helping me at all.

so i Claps my hands up high for the people who given my this unessacery drama.. :clap:

i know there reading this right now... so i dont even care anymore "banned members"

If you want me to be an asshole. sure.. why not.. nothing will make me happier to see your Misery.

you wana open that door. and make things awkward.. awsome.. im all up for it.

no more Mr Nice Freakdeke.

That is all.

QFTW.

It's pretty stupid that he would do that. Sorry man.

Even so, I don't think people should be going to his level and "getting back at him"

Would just make us look like the assholes imo.

It's pretty stupid that he would do that. Sorry man.

Even so, I don't think people should be going to his level and "getting back at him"

Would just make us look like the assholes imo.

i totally agree with you.

i honestly dont have to lift a finger.

When he least expects it... Karma will come.

no more Mr Nice Freakdeke.

Nooooo, but when I met you, you seemed so niiiiice. D:

does anybody have any videos or photos of that idiot Larky we can edit and post everywhere?

ITS ON!!

IMO this is exactly what you shouldn't do. Just be the bigger man and walk away I doubt he'll say anything to your face and regardless there's no way to make everybody like you there's gonna be some people that hate regardless of what you do so just let him make a fool of himself and anyone who you're actually cool with will know he's just being a dumbass and let it slide as well. It's not like he actually hurt your reputation in anyway, in fact, he hurt his own by making himself look like a jerk.

man, is it just me or has homebase been full of awesome this week?

youarededsir.gif

HURR DURR DURR

Meh. Larky's an ass. Not work the time to flame him. Honestly, he just likes getting a rise, like other people. Personally, I thought the Powerouff girls song rawks.

IMO this is exactly what you shouldn't do. Just be the bigger man and walk away I doubt he'll say anything to your face and regardless there's no way to make everybody like you there's gonna be some people that hate regardless of what you do so just let him make a fool of himself and anyone who you're actually cool with will know he's just being a dumbass and let it slide as well. It's not like he actually hurt your reputation in anyway, in fact, he hurt his own by making himself look like a jerk.

meh.

I say we flame him.

You know, Juan - I say go for it. Be an asshole for once. I am totally serious. It will be good for you.

Next time some guy says "Yo, let's battle," just say yeah and after he cracks his sticks, walk away and let his sticks burn for nothing.

Next time some hot girl says, "Hey, buy me a drink," say, "Nah, want to buy me one first and I'll get you on the next one? Does that sound fair? Or are you not a fair person?"

Next time some guy criticizes your glowstringing, say "Hey, let me know when you're grown-up enough to be a real stringer on GS.C, kk?"

You'll like it and it will be better, trust me =)

I think being an asshole back is just feeding that guy's big head. How come youtube hasn't taken it down yet? Youtube you're slacking. I say just ignore them and pretend they don't exist. That's what I do and I have to live in the same state as these losers.

I think being an asshole back is just feeding that guy's big head. How come youtube hasn't taken it down yet? Youtube you're slacking. I say just ignore them and pretend they don't exist. That's what I do and I have to live in the same state as these losers.

Yeah, like what's he really going to do? lol internet.

I brought refreshments for everyooone! :gay: