Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynoboy

GS.C Wake Up Call...

98 posts in this topic

To everyone who posts walls of text:

Hit the enter button a bit more often. Honestly, I don't mind reading a huge piece of text, I do mind reading a wall of words without proper use of grammar and punctuation. I tried, to read them all in here, but I really didn't finish the last post.

Now on topic:

Dynoboy, you keep going on about how you do not disrespect anyone on here and that you respect Dave and Cleric etc. How are you respecting any of them if you come here and start shouting all kind of stuff about how they are tyrants and shunning and banning at will?

You might say that you aren't intentionately attacking them but you are attacking them. Otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread in the first place. Remember, attacking can be more than just personal attacks and name calling. Going to someones home and saying that everything (or a lot of) what they believe in is wrong, is not only an attack it is just disrespectfull.

Don't blame others for what you are doing yourself.

Cheers

Dude. Seriously, this isn't what ANY stickers like JBX or anyone is about.

Why are you nitpicking over the details? How about you LEARN before you post? No one here knows everything. We do the best with what we got.

I'm not going to address the scenarios you mentioned.

I'll leave it as this:

Apologize. Everyone does it, it builds character.

Listen: Not hear. Everyone can do that. Listen. Listen WHY things are the way they are. Ask Questions in an appropriate manner. You may not agree with it, but you'll better be able to shape your actions

Learn: Stick around and just see how everything functions. Observe.

Respect: You say you recognize members and the site for furthering the art. Nothing you have said has been respectful. All you've done is try and critique.

That being said, a quick note. You're new. You are learning from a skillful group of stickers and I'll probably end up running into you. But honestly, nothing you have said has had a shred of validity because every "rule" has a complex, multi-faceted reasoning behind it.

You've shown you don't want to learn. You don't have the hunger to learn.

the funny part of your pathetic exaggerated rant, is that i have never said i am better then anyone, i have paid my respect to all who deserve it, sorry you cannot understand when i say "I RESPECT EVERYONE!" and what i do not like, is how everyone cannot just get along despite differences, and i have read more then one post, you act like you know each move ive made throughout my life, so you are the jack ass not me...all the posts i have read have people arguing for no apparent reason other then to just hate eachother, and that is what i am trying to bring up, i am trying to say that why cant this community just love everyone? there have been people to see exactly what i am saying, and they agree, then there are those like yourself, who see sort of what im saying, then let your mind run in the wrong direction, so that you can once again paint me as a bad guy, well think what you want, cuz thats the beauty of each of us being individuals, but please keep the hatred to a minimum, like i said, i do not hate anyone including you xbadkaraokex, we obviously dont see eye to eye, but then again i think the true problem is that we are having severe miscommunication problems, the reason i said that dave is ruling with an iron fist, is because he has indeed done actions leading up to that title, it is not me slandering, it is not me flaming, it is me making an observation and wondering if i am just looking at the entire situation in the wrong perspective? or am i maybe right in saying that about him, either way i doubt he will lose any sleep over me saying he is strict, or even me saying he is a tyrant, who cares, if he wanted to please me, he would just thank me for my view, even though he disagrees, and move on, as i would do for him, of course i wont even dream of something that nice happening, because as far as i know, everyone already hates me, which is quite sad, i just tried to make life more of a peaceful place and im getting crucified for it, but to me it doesnt even matter all that much, ive said what i feel, you have struck me down for it, i succeeded in changing nothing, and dave is still the man, so he has nothing to worry about from me.

now with that being said, i will no longer question the intentions/beliefs of GS.C because i know them, instead i will try to make it work and try to coexist because i really do think i can benefit from this place if i can look past all the negativity that i see. so if i am banned then i am banned, my life isnt over. if i am hated by some of you, then i somewhat expect that and wont cry over it. and if everyone on here sees my POV and accepts me, then well...id probably shoot myself in the fucking face cuz i wouldnt believe its true ha. but all in all, i did not mean any harm, and the only reason i used any namecalling, is because everyone does it, even though i said lets try not to, i said TRY, not "i never name call"...so basically we are all human, and if i insulted you, then im sorry for that, but lets face it, i got slandered pretty bad too, regardless that i started this whole discussion in the first place.

I dont hate anyone, im not trying to leave or on the other hand cause drama.

i would like to stay where i am at, not too involved, because i want to observe more.

but also not gone, because i dont know if i want to leave this community.

so give me time to decide, unless you think i should be gone, then make me gone.

I honestly wouldnt judge you if i was booted =]

beacuse when you call my rant exagurated and pathetic that is showing respect and in never said you said you where better you project this idea though through voicing you opinion as better then everyone elses and again if the only posts you have read are people hating on eachother to parap phrase what you have said then maybe you need to look again because for every 1 toic you can show me that is hate oriented i can show you ten that are not ie lookin the the sections labeled no strings attached,, on the line, or glowsticking videos all of these are gs.c members supproting eachother. and since your logic leads you to believe that that calling dave a tyrant / iron fisted isnt an insult but an observation then mine is that you are a trool / shit disturber because thats all you have been doing and dont make assumptions about me like i " sorta see what you are saying" i fully grasp the scope of your argument however i disagree or maybe it is simply your arrogance that makes oyu think that anyone who dissagrees with you must not fully understnad your opinion other wise they would agree whioch are hte two options you have listed in your argument and again you are just trying to make your self a victim in this shit storm that you started by saying that you are willing to move on and start peace then please gtfo and you did not come here with the intention of brining peace there was peace before you came and there will be after you leave ( or choose to stay but stop being an asshole) as far as slander goes you gave out at least twice what you recieved cleric and dave simply said that they would not change their stance on certian issues and threw inj a few insults here ant there again you went as far as to insult our ideologies and you expect us to be ok with that? and the reason this whol debate ( it has degraded much lower then that) is because you posted soemhting as " wake up call for gs.c" and im going to assume that last part isnt directed at me cuz im not admin / staff im just pissed cuz you are playing the victim after starting this i dont believe you should be kicke dout i believe you shouldshut the fuck up and read more many many more topics / article posts from gs.c to get a better idea of where gs.c stands on issues before you go runing your mouther with the preface of a respectful debate when your true intentions are else where

it is unfortunate that i had to lower my self to your disgusting level but i feel it had to be done because your bastardized logic discredits not only your self but the things which you claim to represent ( whether you want to admit that to yourself is up to you)

and if there is such a large booming glowsticking community outside of gs.c that agrees with you the go there, we come here because we like the way things are here i am not staff but i believe it fair to say they are open to change but will not change over nigt because you want them too

honestly your words mean nothing to me because they are based on falacious logic and hypocracy if you respect everyone then why did you but " im sorry you cannot understand" is that your idea of respect? furthermore you admit to name calling is that respect? no i have shown you no respect becase you have shown none to me and before you get all high and mighty calling me a tyrant or an elietest its called common fuckign curtosy if you didnt insult members of this site they wouldnt insult them back and before you say it was on observation name calling is a far cry from an observation but if you can justify that equovocation to your self then maybe you should observe a dictionary to learn what those words really mean

i dont care if we are haveing " severe communication problems" you are coming across as a shit dsiturbing morally righteous asshole why would i treat you with anyamoutn of respect or dignity? why would any one? at the end of your post you tried to be the bigger person and say you dont hate ne one dont blame ne one if u get band ect, well you know what im going to be the monster you have made me out to be, im going to be the narrowminded elietst, who according to you prevents the evolution of culture and be honest in saying im going to be pissed at you for a while honestly i dont hope your happy or have a nice day hoenstly i want you to shut up and stop spreading your twisted logic if you had legitimate reasons then we could enntertain your argument but this is a bastardization of many things which i am passionate about so yes i " struck you down" and crusified you but at least i did it honestly and i didnt hide behind some misguided sense of righteousness that allows you to come of as being altruistic, when ultimatly your goal is personal gain, all you think about is what you want and your opinion consider the opinions of others before you post your garbage and yes that was a stright attack on your charater but you have earned it

alright ive tried to play nice but dynoboy your a fucking hyopcrite tool

first of all calling us close minded for vieing your posts as insults, is a contradiction in itself because you keep saying that dave rulkes the site with an iron fist or that he is a tyrant so unless you mean tyrant in the literal sense of the term, which does not make sense in this context maybe a little self reflection is inorter before you go pointing your self righteous finger, as for burning bridges you are doing a fine example by trolling the shit out of this form, with the facade of equal representation, which is bullshit either intentionally or unintentionally you have demonized the staff/ admins and creators of the website and all they stand for and by extension its members who believe in it which include me so you little self righteous prick before you jerk your self to sleep with sweet lulabies you sing to yourself about how your actually helping us take a second to read your posts you are using the same methods to atack ( yes attack but il get to that in a sec) this site which you claim to be so appauled by, things such as hypocracy, twisting of facts name calling

as i have already said in all of your posts ( assuming when you do back to back posts they count as 1) you have some how insulted or belittled gs.c staff or beliefs, you claim we are demonizing battlers / profiteers yet you do the same to gsc and their admins, you claim cynic dave is an iron fisted tyrant yet he lets you stay to voice your opinion bull fucking shit you are not trying to be disrespectful all you do is throw slander around, which is intresting because aparently you are above that

you knjow you might have had some valid points on certain issues however because of the way you have represented yourself and your cause you have taken away your causes legitmacy, as far as why battlers / fprofiterers shouldnt be allowed to use gs.c resources simple we dont want them to, and by we i mean those who post their content

going back to your bullshit facade of representing a fair debate, again at least people on gs.c are passionate about what we do and we are honest we do not hide behind falacious logic and atempt to falsly jsutify our selves so that other will except us like you, and yes you are trying to jsutfiy your belifs to those in the thread, regardless of what you say otherwise you are jsut wasting our time which would still make you a hypocrite

you need to come of your moral high horse WHO THE FUCK died and made you supreme ethical ruler of the universe, what gives you the right to storm in here and tell people thatthey should change their ideologies and again yes this opression which you claim to be so much against is exxactly what you are using in your posts you call us narrow minded and that we need to be more accepting and need to do this and that and give a bunch of moral arguemtns why well who the fuck asked you? we never asked for this, you brought this shitstorm on yourself

btw give your self a pat on the back you pissed off the site cretor, the famous cleric and a few others now go back to what eer it is you do during the rest of your arrogant ass life and leave us alone and yes i can call you an arrogant jack-ass based on what i have seen you are a pre-medona who believes they are th ebe all and end all on all topics as you said you are new you read one topic and you start a shitstorm, i tried to mediate this flame war by telling you to become more aquainted with gs.c but you have not demonstrated that you have done this so now look who is unwilling to change their ill informed narrow minded ways its because of people like you that gs.c has gone under ground because we hate assholes know it alls like you that thkn they know how to run the world come in here and try to change everything, its not that you have a diffrent opion that we are getting pissed its that you are putting yours above our you are not asking questions you are launching attacks

ps to lazy to edit

Bad Karoke

Lol.... Brown nosing so bad I bet you taste the shit on your lips.

om nom nom nom nom

That being said ive met a good chunk of you personally.

Monster Massive meet up and edc meetup and ultra circle like 08.

I went inactive on this website because I personally did not agree with your guys ethics.

There are some good people in gs:c but its very rare that i have ran into them.

It seems every single one of them who i thought were really good people have been banned.

Like ginseng he was the legendary mountain hermit and probally one of the nicest guys ive ever met. When I met you dave you were pretty cool didnt seem like a bad guy neither you cleric.

But and this is my opinion from reading topics for years even though most the time I have remained quiet but you guys jump on people and power trip like no other.

Also you encourage other members to just flame the hell out of new people to your group if they slip up. Im not saying you say o yes go little minions flame them merciless, But you have never discouraged it and by telling them good job only made it worse. Quick someone stroke daves ego it might have taken a blow. No but seriously the concept behind GSC was good too bad it fell short.

A community that acts like they are plur but ran by dictatorship that should be in the history books. This will be looked at as disrespect but you guys dont get the hint maybe you will a couple months down the road so dyno boy isnt proven right but yall need to chill the fuck out. Most of your members do not agree with you guys. Maybe this is a spark for reform? Doubt it. I Have seen you guys get on people for even stringing to show family at family reunions and hell even just in there driveway. Yet I remember like 50 of us drawing attenion at the park glowsticking at the meetup how was it any diffrent. So strict its stupid. All being said I wish you all the best of luck because I wont be posting again. And BadKaroke when your done giving the admins and gsc staff rimjobs take a shower you nasty ugly troll looking motherfucker.

the funny part of your pathetic exaggerated rant, is that i have never said i am better then anyone, i have paid my respect to all who deserve it, sorry you cannot understand when i say "I RESPECT EVERYONE!" and what i do not like, is how everyone cannot just get along despite differences, and i have read more then one post, you act like you know each move ive made throughout my life, so you are the jack ass not me...all the posts i have read have people arguing for no apparent reason other then to just hate eachother, and that is what i am trying to bring up, i am trying to say that why cant this community just love everyone? there have been people to see exactly what i am saying, and they agree, then there are those like yourself, who see sort of what im saying, then let your mind run in the wrong direction, so that you can once again paint me as a bad guy, well think what you want, cuz thats the beauty of each of us being individuals, but please keep the hatred to a minimum, like i said, i do not hate anyone including you xbadkaraokex, we obviously dont see eye to eye, but then again i think the true problem is that we are having severe miscommunication problems, the reason i said that dave is ruling with an iron fist, is because he has indeed done actions leading up to that title, it is not me slandering, it is not me flaming, it is me making an observation and wondering if i am just looking at the entire situation in the wrong perspective? or am i maybe right in saying that about him, either way i doubt he will lose any sleep over me saying he is strict, or even me saying he is a tyrant, who cares, if he wanted to please me, he would just thank me for my view, even though he disagrees, and move on, as i would do for him, of course i wont even dream of something that nice happening, because as far as i know, everyone already hates me, which is quite sad, i just tried to make life more of a peaceful place and im getting crucified for it, but to me it doesnt even matter all that much, ive said what i feel, you have struck me down for it, i succeeded in changing nothing, and dave is still the man, so he has nothing to worry about from me.

now with that being said, i will no longer question the intentions/beliefs of GS.C because i know them, instead i will try to make it work and try to coexist because i really do think i can benefit from this place if i can look past all the negativity that i see. so if i am banned then i am banned, my life isnt over. if i am hated by some of you, then i somewhat expect that and wont cry over it. and if everyone on here sees my POV and accepts me, then well...id probably shoot myself in the fucking face cuz i wouldnt believe its true ha. but all in all, i did not mean any harm, and the only reason i used any namecalling, is because everyone does it, even though i said lets try not to, i said TRY, not "i never name call"...so basically we are all human, and if i insulted you, then im sorry for that, but lets face it, i got slandered pretty bad too, regardless that i started this whole discussion in the first place.

I dont hate anyone, im not trying to leave or on the other hand cause drama.

i would like to stay where i am at, not too involved, because i want to observe more.

but also not gone, because i dont know if i want to leave this community.

so give me time to decide, unless you think i should be gone, then make me gone.

I honestly wouldnt judge you if i was booted =]

beacuse when you call my rant exagurated and pathetic that is showing respect and in never said you said you where better you project this idea though through voicing you opinion as better then everyone elses and again if the only posts you have read are people hating on eachother to parap phrase what you have said then maybe you need to look again because for every 1 toic you can show me that is hate oriented i can show you ten that are not ie lookin the the sections labeled no strings attached,, on the line, or glowsticking videos all of these are gs.c members supproting eachother. and since your logic leads you to believe that that calling dave a tyrant / iron fisted isnt an insult but an observation then mine is that you are a trool / shit disturber because thats all you have been doing and dont make assumptions about me like i " sorta see what you are saying" i fully grasp the scope of your argument however i disagree or maybe it is simply your arrogance that makes oyu think that anyone who dissagrees with you must not fully understnad your opinion other wise they would agree whioch are hte two options you have listed in your argument and again you are just trying to make your self a victim in this shit storm that you started by saying that you are willing to move on and start peace then please gtfo and you did not come here with the intention of brining peace there was peace before you came and there will be after you leave ( or choose to stay but stop being an asshole) as far as slander goes you gave out at least twice what you recieved cleric and dave simply said that they would not change their stance on certian issues and threw inj a few insults here ant there again you went as far as to insult our ideologies and you expect us to be ok with that? and the reason this whol debate ( it has degraded much lower then that) is because you posted soemhting as " wake up call for gs.c" and im going to assume that last part isnt directed at me cuz im not admin / staff im just pissed cuz you are playing the victim after starting this i dont believe you should be kicke dout i believe you shouldshut the fuck up and read more many many more topics / article posts from gs.c to get a better idea of where gs.c stands on issues before you go runing your mouther with the preface of a respectful debate when your true intentions are else where

it is unfortunate that i had to lower my self to your disgusting level but i feel it had to be done because your bastardized logic discredits not only your self but the things which you claim to represent ( whether you want to admit that to yourself is up to you)

and if there is such a large booming glowsticking community outside of gs.c that agrees with you the go there, we come here because we like the way things are here i am not staff but i believe it fair to say they are open to change but will not change over nigt because you want them too

honestly your words mean nothing to me because they are based on falacious logic and hypocracy if you respect everyone then why did you but " im sorry you cannot understand" is that your idea of respect? furthermore you admit to name calling is that respect? no i have shown you no respect becase you have shown none to me and before you get all high and mighty calling me a tyrant or an elietest its called common fuckign curtosy if you didnt insult members of this site they wouldnt insult them back and before you say it was on observation name calling is a far cry from an observation but if you can justify that equovocation to your self then maybe you should observe a dictionary to learn what those words really mean

i dont care if we are haveing " severe communication problems" you are coming across as a shit dsiturbing morally righteous asshole why would i treat you with anyamoutn of respect or dignity? why would any one? at the end of your post you tried to be the bigger person and say you dont hate ne one dont blame ne one if u get band ect, well you know what im going to be the monster you have made me out to be, im going to be the narrowminded elietst, who according to you prevents the evolution of culture and be honest in saying im going to be pissed at you for a while honestly i dont hope your happy or have a nice day hoenstly i want you to shut up and stop spreading your twisted logic if you had legitimate reasons then we could enntertain your argument but this is a bastardization of many things which i am passionate about so yes i " struck you down" and crusified you but at least i did it honestly and i didnt hide behind some misguided sense of righteousness that allows you to come of as being altruistic, when ultimatly your goal is personal gain, all you think about is what you want and your opinion consider the opinions of others before you post your garbage and yes that was a stright attack on your charater but you have earned it

Well, had a convo with Dynoboy (AKA Homestarhater75) about me giving up private IM conversations.

He wishes that conversation to be posted here.

Im sorry I hurt ur feelings by releasing private conversations.

homestarhater75: (11:32:45 PM) it doesn't help that you made it look like I string for money, you and I know that was a joke, and it was said in my first, what, 2 weeks?

Jinsmyles: (11:34:00 PM)Thats not what that was about

Jinsmyles: (11:34:09 PM)it was about who your influences are

homestarhater75: (11:34:46 PM) that I said that I wanna show people how epic stringing is like jun0 showed me?!?

homestarhater75: (11:35:04 PM) that is the same principals as your recruiters Jin!

Jinsmyles: (11:35:11 PM)recruiters?

homestarhater75: (11:36:50 PM) yes gsc recruiters! they talk to people who are intrigued by the world of glowsticking

homestarhater75: (11:37:24 PM) they help them out with questions and whatnot, after the people have been interested by some sort of performance

Jinsmyles: (11:38:32 PM)i dont understand what that has to do with this?

homestarhater75: (11:39:02 PM) you gave them that conversation to show who is influencing me?

Jinsmyles: (11:39:24 PM)no

homestarhater75: (11:39:35 PM) I boldly claimed that I am influenced by jun0, no need to show proof I already stated it

homestarhater75: (11:39:56 PM) so what was your intention for giving them the prior Im between you and me?

Jinsmyles: (11:41:00 PM)They asked for it?

homestarhater75: (11:43:21 PM) to what point and purpose? why did they even know a convo existed with me joking about getting paid a little change for stringing?

Jinsmyles: (11:43:47 PM)We were talking about all the stuff that was going on

homestarhater75: (11:45:20 PM) ok, what was their intentions for having that chat?

Jinsmyles: (11:45:33 PM)we were just talkin man

Jinsmyles: (11:45:37 PM)there were no ill intentions

homestarhater75: (11:45:39 PM) to make me look like a sellout, and you damn well knew that that's what they wanted

homestarhater75: (11:47:51 PM) my point is, is that the previous convo with you that you gave to them, did not pertain to the situation at hand, due to the fact that I had just started, I knew nothing, and the most important factor, I WAS JOKING!

Jinsmyles: (11:50:13 PM)ok

Jinsmyles: (11:50:24 PM)so then just say you were new and it were joke

homestarhater75: (11:53:54 PM) ok, so why was it even used, the fact is, is that you gave them that info, knowing they would twist it against me, and yet you didn't care

homestarhater75: (11:54:39 PM) I'm not saying you should pick me or gsc, I'm saying you didn't even need to disclose that info, because now it seems like your playing both sides of the fence

Jinsmyles: (11:55:49 PM)sorry :S

Jinsmyles: (11:55:55 PM)I made a mistake...

homestarhater75: (11:55:58 PM) when I talked about my beliefs lightly, you somewhat agreed, but when I brought them to gsc, you throw me to the fucking wolves, or at least try to...all in all the info wasn't even credible, but the move you pulled was below the belt, and for no reason

homestarhater75: (11:57:05 PM) I didn't attack you, actually I didn't attack anyone, if you go back and reread everything I posted, it is a plea for peace and love! in a non peaceful environment...is that so scandalous and wrong?!?

homestarhater75: (11:57:43 PM) I'm not telling you to go and compete in battles Jin, I'm saying that if I did battle, you should still ne my friend, even though we aren't on the same page

Jinsmyles: (11:58:00 PM)i wuld be

homestarhater75: (11:58:13 PM) then they tried to paint me as a battler/sellout, when all I said is that we should love them reguardless

Jinsmyles: (11:58:13 PM)but u cant still be on gsc

homestarhater75: (11:59:10 PM) so I can't be in gsc cuz I want everyone to get along and respect one another?!?

homestarhater75: (11:59:20 PM) ha, such irony in all of it!

Jinsmyles: (11:59:32 PM)no if u battled

homestarhater75: (11:59:42 PM) I'm not saying I do!

Jinsmyles: (11:59:49 PM)i know

Jinsmyles: (11:59:54 PM)but we are saying

Jinsmyles: (12:00:01 AM)dont break rules

Jinsmyles: (12:00:05 AM)if u do

Jinsmyles: (12:00:08 AM)leave

homestarhater75: (12:00:47 AM) I'm saying we shouldn't care what people do if they aren't speaking for gsc, if I go to a rave, and no one knows me, I battle, I leave, and gsc was never mentioned, then where is the harm in all that?

Jinsmyles: (12:02:03 AM)still destroys culture

homestarhater75: (12:02:28 AM) the funniest part is that I don't intend to battle, or make money, I'm just saying, that all of it is beyond our control so why not just get along?!?

homestarhater75: (12:03:03 AM) other then me talking, I have done nothing wrong according to gsc, but why am I put on blast so bad by all of them?

homestarhater75: (12:05:02 AM) and if you look at what I speak, it is all truth and everyone should be friends, but they twist and lie and make it seem like I'm being a voice for jun0 and he hates you all, he didn't even know I was doing this till 5 mins ago, and now he is drilling me for talking because he thinks all of you will hate him again, so in my attempt to unite people, I get fucked from both sides and left to rot, where is the love?!?

homestarhater75: (12:09:59 AM) all I did was ask questions, all I did was point out things I have noticed, all I did was show my perspective

Jinsmyles: (12:10:14 AM)thats what we did

homestarhater75: (12:10:43 AM) and now I'm getting called a fucking noob leech, and a pawn of jun0 and someone who degrades melvenorc and sparrow and guinto

homestarhater75: (12:11:39 AM) I did nothing like that, but if Dave says I did, then apparently I did...all I wanted was to see if there is such a thing as peace replacing tension, but instead I get shot down for it

Jinsmyles: (12:12:37 AM)just his opinion

Jinsmyles: (12:12:50 AM)dont take the green title as everything he says is FACT

homestarhater75: (12:17:27 AM) jun0 told me that this whole thing was dumb to do, cuz now it brought up his name again, my intention for it was to get jun0 allowed back, because he us amazing and put as much into this lifestyle as melvenorc, sparrow, syphon etc. he deserves to be spoken higher then he has been in those threads and they know it, but they want to shoot him down and make him look like a leech, funny thing is, is that he still gives credit where credit is due, all he does is teach, and share ideas and concepts, he says who he learned his moves from and he doesn't boast about getting paid to string sometimes, so why can he not be a part of the community? the whole system is corrupt with hatred and it makes my heart heavy, I haven't even had a chance to grow and I'm probably getting banned, but at least I still have my true family, the ones who brought me in and taught me nonstop and will keep doing so, they even said I could join gsc if I wanted but they are not a part of the community, all I have heard about gsc from any one of them including jun0 was respectful comments on how it us nice to see the lifestyle preserved and progressing, so he doesn't even talk shit about you guys, yet he us stilll put on blast...doesn't add up man

homestarhater75: (12:19:42 AM) if you truly are sorry for that post about our previous convo, then you will post this convo up in the threads too...

homestarhater75: (12:20:03 AM) I think I'm already banned for whatever reason, I can't sign in right now...

Jinsmyles: (12:27:24 AM)thisa whole convo you want up?

homestarhater75: (12:29:06 AM) sure, and I was able to sign in, I think my Internet timed out...but I'm just saying that what I told you here is what I tried to get across to gsc, regardless if they would listen, but I think this convo says it better and less harsh

Jinsmyles: (12:30:10 AM)ok, I AM sorry, and I will deff post this up k?

homestarhater75: (12:30:29 AM) either way I'm down to chill with you, even if you become the owner of gsc someday, like I said I have no enemies, and it makes life so much better, I would even be down to chill with Dave or cleric, but I don't know if the feeling is mutual

Jinsmyles: (12:30:59 AM)I wanna chill too man, I would never hold a grudge and I hate having enemies

Jinsmyles: (12:31:06 AM)but I was just voicing my opinion

Jinsmyles: (12:31:24 AM)I may get a little heated sometimes but its just cause I truely do stand behind my beliefs ya know?

homestarhater75: (12:31:38 AM) idk if I should be a part of gsc cuz idk if I would do a good enough job to their standards, so I might just be bowing out, but I'm still down to chill with any of them

homestarhater75: (12:32:16 AM) that's the beauty of it tho Jon, you have your beliefs! and I love you for that, no matter how different they are from mine, they make you YOU!

Jinsmyles: (12:32:17 AM)I just think

Jinsmyles: (12:32:30 AM)lol thanks :-)

homestarhater75: (12:32:34 AM) Jin* haha

homestarhater75: (12:32:43 AM) damn autocorrect

Jinsmyles: (12:32:44 AM)but i think the reason it got so heated was just cause it was your first post ya know

Jinsmyles: (12:33:04 AM)so its like, alot of people will think you are very new to the gsc culture

Jinsmyles: (12:33:22 AM)and then your post SOUNDED like u were trying to tell everyone whatsup

homestarhater75: (12:33:29 AM) yeah, so I'll not delete my account, but I'll lay low and learn and see how I compare my beliefs to it

homestarhater75: (12:33:53 AM) and if it's not for me, then I still got you, along with all my other friends lol

Jinsmyles: (12:34:25 AM)lol

homestarhater75: (12:34:33 AM) if it's not for me then I'll politly say so and resign, as simple as that...but so far I think most of them hate me now haha

Jinsmyles: (12:34:37 AM)Just keep an open mind man, people will accept it

homestarhater75: (12:34:48 AM) yup

homestarhater75: (12:35:19 AM) well throw this up there for me and I'll ttyl, if u still want I will attend your feb 13th thing

Jinsmyles: (12:35:36 AM)alright :0

homestarhater75: (12:35:39 AM) if not I have no prob hangin out some other time

Jinsmyles: (12:35:41 AM):-)*

homestarhater75: (12:36:04 AM) alrighty, thanks for listening and sorry we aren't all alike =\

Jinsmyles: (12:36:10 AM)lol its ok

homestarhater75: (12:38:28 AM) k peace man ttyl

Jinsmyles: (12:38:34 AM)tty; bro

Also you encourage other members to just flame the hell out of new people to your group if they slip up. Im not saying you say o yes go little minions flame them merciless, But you have never discouraged it and by telling them good job only made it worse. Quick someone stroke daves ego it might have taken a blow. No but seriously the concept behind GSC was good too bad it fell short.

A community that acts like they are plur but ran by dictatorship that should be in the history books. This will be looked at as disrespect but you guys dont get the hint maybe you will a couple months down the road so dyno boy isnt proven right but yall need to chill the fuck out. Most of your members do not agree with you guys. Maybe this is a spark for reform? Doubt it. I Have seen you guys get on people for even stringing to show family at family reunions and hell even just in there driveway. Yet I remember like 50 of us drawing attenion at the park glowsticking at the meetup how was it any diffrent. So strict its stupid. All being said I wish you all the best of luck because I wont be posting again. And BadKaroke when your done giving the admins and gsc staff rimjobs take a shower you nasty ugly troll looking motherfucker.

It's disrespectful to be calling people names and insinuating things as insults.

How about this to all the people reading:

Chill out. Read and learn and ask questions respectfully. You say you respect everyone. SHOW IT. I have NOT seen that in any of your posts what-so-ever.

Simple: You feel that what GS.c is doing is wrong.

Either A.) Leave or B.) Find out WHY something is the way it is. I've fucked up bad before, and learned a lot from it. Earned a new respect, and have acted accordingly. Hell, I can't even say I've seen 10% of GSC. But from that, I learned: One, there is a culture and rules for a reason. I may not understand it all, but I respect that and will follow it. Why? Because I like the people, the rules make sense over time, and I love learning. Two: People are people. They all need time to grow. Either put the effort in to grow, or leave. Even leaving is a form of growth. But sitting around and grumbling gets nothing done. Keep growing, keep curious, but if you can't stay civil, take it elsewhere, that reverses growth. Three: PUNCTUATION IS AWESOME. Four: Refer to number three.

Bad Karoke

Lol.... Brown nosing so bad I bet you taste the shit on your lips.

om nom nom nom nom

That being said ive met a good chunk of you personally.

Monster Massive meet up and edc meetup and ultra circle like 08.

I went inactive on this website because I personally did not agree with your guys ethics.

There are some good people in gs:c but its very rare that i have ran into them.

It seems every single one of them who i thought were really good people have been banned.

Like ginseng he was the legendary mountain hermit and probally one of the nicest guys ive ever met. When I met you dave you were pretty cool didnt seem like a bad guy neither you cleric.

But and this is my opinion from reading topics for years even though most the time I have remained quiet but you guys jump on people and power trip like no other.

i have never met you in my life i have never been to edc ever, also how am i power tripping i have no power and i dont know cleric or dave i have never even really talked to them on forum ( as in gotten direct feed back) other then once from dave and im not encouraging others to jump in im simply voicing my pissed off opinion again im not staff or admin or anything like that i only started activly posting a few months ago and yes i must be vigoursly licking the assholes of the gs.c staff because i happen to have the same opinion as them and lemmings like you piss me off im not winning any brownie points by flaming you like this if anythig quite the opposite, its intresting that you guys feel that your opinions have been oppressed yet when ever anyone disagrees with your opinion you cry foul anyways i am far past being tasteful or trying to save face to i say peace out cunt cya later... or probably not cuz i live in canada and its too far to go to edc... but w.e

Quick quote:

homestarhater75: (12:17:27 AM) jun0 told me that this whole thing was dumb to do, cuz now it brought up his name again, 1.my intention for it was to get jun0 allowed back, because he us amazing and put as much into this lifestyle as melvenorc, sparrow, syphon etc. he deserves to be spoken higher then he has been in those threads and they know it, but they want to shoot him down and make him look like a leech, funny thing is, is that he still gives credit where credit is due, all he does is teach, and share ideas and concepts, he says who he learned his moves from and he doesn't boast about getting paid to string sometimes, so why can he not be a part of the community? the whole system is corrupt with hatred and it makes my heart heavy, I haven't even had a chance to grow and I'm probably getting banned, but at least I still have my true family, the ones who brought me in and taught me nonstop and will keep doing so, they even said I could join gsc if I wanted but they are not a part of the community, all I have heard about gsc from any one of them including jun0 was respectful comments on how it us nice to see the lifestyle preserved and progressing, so he doesn't even talk shit about you guys, yet he us stilll put on blast...doesn't add up man.

1. Juno was offered a chance to come back. Hell, I even tried getting him to come back even then. Same as a few other members.

2 + 3. Juno does put a shit ton of effort into his stringing. He still grows and learns new moves all the time. But people like you who try and defend him by tying to rub others in the mire, fuck no he wouldn't want that.

4. Yup, he gives credit where its due, and does talk about GSC as an amazing place to learn and grow. Everyone who's been on the site, either banned or not agrees with that.

5. You just joined, you shot your chance to grow by trying to come in here and criticize a system that works with out knowing why or how it works.

Finally: Nothing you've said has even hinted at respect, or done anything that reflects well on Juno or what you learned from him. If I was him, which I am not, I'd be offended. How would you feel if someone you help introduce to a huge part of your life runs around like a bull in a china shop? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." But Juno doesn't want to be back, and you spouting this thread did nothing to make seem like it is a place to come back to.

I just don't know, I'm going to laundry. Check back in two hours or something, but I have nothing more to say. If you want me, my AIM is in my profile. We can talk there.

BOO HOO. I can't handle GSC so I'm going to whine and complain all day instead of just leaving because I haven't been around long enough to understand anything

fixt, :D

fixt, :D

That is not helping in anyway, shape or form....

I agree with DreiHarteZero, he has basically said many things I was thinking. Dynoboy, some of the things you were saying had some good ideas, but hell, the way you went about it was so wrong, its not even funny. You talk about respect, you are not showing anyone respect, and as for the staff and other members apart of this thread, you are no better for pretty much acting like he is. I know you are upset, and that is understandable but this is not the way to go about it....

would you get banned? no

would i look down on you. yup.

As for this comment, that is what I would like to fight against. I find that to be so unjustified. For example, I have friends who do drugs. I don't. I dislike the idea of drugs more than anything in this world. But I don't look down on them as people. They are still my friends, and as Jin was saying earlier, "just don't do it here" and that is what I tell them. I don't care if you do whatever it is that you do, just please don't do it around me, and don't bring it near me. They don't even talk to me about it or anything associated with it, unless they happen to be super excited for whatever reason and I simply say, "Hey, that's cool and all, but remember, I don't like that stuff" apologizes go around, and we continue on with our life, respecting each other and being great friends.

1.my intention for it was to get jun0 allowed back,

you wasted all my time for that? yeah ,no. Now i'm just not going to respond to anything you say.

earring... I'm allowed to have my own personal opinion on any person who comes to this site or meet on the street. I do not respect anyone who goes to parties with glowsticking competitions or glowsticking battles. I'm allowed to feel that way. Please don't tell me I'm not.

Dyno came here talking a whole lot of nonsense. His first post was an attack of how gsc is run. Give me a break. He came here with the intention of creating a place that jun0 would be welcome back. His whole "create peace" thing should really read "change gsc so jun0 can come back".

He made himself look bad and should just disappear now.

That is not helping in anyway, shape or form....

I agree with DreiHarteZero, he has basically said many things I was thinking. Dynoboy, some of the things you were saying had some good ideas, but hell, the way you went about it was so wrong, its not even funny. You talk about respect, you are not showing anyone respect, and as for the staff and other members apart of this thread, you are no better for pretty much acting like he is. I know you are upset, and that is understandable but this is not the way to go about it....

As for this comment, that is what I would like to fight against. I find that to be so unjustified. For example, I have friends who do drugs. I don't. I dislike the idea of drugs more than anything in this world. But I don't look down on them as people. They are still my friends, and as Jin was saying earlier, "just don't do it here" and that is what I tell them. I don't care if you do whatever it is that you do, just please don't do it around me, and don't bring it near me. They don't even talk to me about it or anything associated with it, unless they happen to be super excited for whatever reason and I simply say, "Hey, that's cool and all, but remember, I don't like that stuff" apologizes go around, and we continue on with our life, respecting each other and being great friends.

again learn to practice what you preach cleric is entitled to his opinion simply because he personally looks down on a person isnt any diffrent from anyone else looking down on that person

And I totally agree. I just wish things were more peaceful. But that's just me... I also wish there were world peace too :P

this is a wake up call. Wait no... a reminder why we have rules and the way we are.

but it back fired on you.

dyno. is there like some kinda cult that you guy are doing that is trying to break this Community apart.?

no matter what you type, its still not getting to the point. your just causing more issues. more drama.

you been on the site for 20 hours or something... Some of us have been on the site for years.

we read this type of stuff all the time.. and its really getting boring...

Cleric having to repeat himself over and over.

might as well save it so you can copy and paste it again later.. because i bet there is more to come.

Why dont you brush up on your spanish and join that tijuana forum..

They pretty much do everything you said.. battle. stick for money.. blah blah blah

and see how slowly there dieing.. how slowly there getting bored of the art already.

the only thing that is keeping them alive right now is because there leeching from our videos on youtube.

i miss the good old days when it was just downloading videos from servers. when youtube wasnt popular.

The Jun0 cult of haterade. Get people to go post on glowsticking.com to try and make Jun0 look like a saint. The same dudes who hide they battle so they can keep being on glowsticking.com.

I guess people really love arrogant people like Ginseng and Jun0. I mean all of glowsticking.com should be able to tell you that Ginseng was banned because he pretended to be someone else on glowsticking and talking shit and IP addresses matched him up, and every since he took WAY TOO MUCH MESCALINE he's been a loopy crazy dude.

And I totally agree. I just wish things were more peaceful. But that's just me... I also wish there were world peace too :P

dude seriously... you DO know what kind of world you are living in right?

I'm curious why you are here fighting personal opinions that will never be changed, when you could be doing something productive about that "world peace" thing, like in Haiti helping people who have officially nothing. Actually no wait, they have personal opinions there too, you won't like it there... >.>>>>>>>>>>

I don't care if you do whatever it is that you do, just please don't do it around me, and don't bring it near me.

Wait wait wait whoah whoah whoah.... You understand now?

actually... EDIT: I wanted to make a solid response to your "why cant they battle and do stupid shit at parties, but then not speak of it here on gsc?" question.

From a completely personal point of view, since just stating why isnt doing it for you, ill tell you why I PERSONALLY wouldnt want battler or crews or people who string for money on my website (if this was my website)

1. Imagine someone who did something you considered filthy and completely wrong, like child molestation for example. (EXAMPLE!!!! I'm not literally suggesting battling is as bad as molesting babies....)

If your friend molested children every Friday and saturday down at the local "CCM" Venue (aka Club Child Molestation) and NEVER told anyone about it, then fine, obviously no one would care.

Say a friend comes to you though, and says, "Hey Melvenorc12, did you know that Cleric is a child molester? YEA DUDE! He is at CCM every friday and saturday molesting the fuck out of kids left and right"

Wow. FUCK that man. I might still be his friend... but fuck hes molesting kids all the fucking time?

I'm not sure if I want him to come to my Day care anymore. (Daycare = gsc)

I mean, what if that child molester came to a day care meetup and started preachin to all the new kids and parents about how child molestation is the best shit ever? What if he TRIED to molest a child at my day care meetup? What if he went to my daycare website and told everyone they should molest children down at ccm friday this weekend????

I don't want that on MY website. So I am going to put a rule on there. If you are a child molester, either GTFO, or ill ban you. I dont want your shit here.

END PERSONAL, NON STAFFER, RED TITLER, JUST A GUY FROM WASHINGTON STATE, OPINION.

:inmyopinion:

Oh did I mention its just my OPINION? oh ok, cool.

btw its only an opinion....

*cough* opinion*cough*

really? had to ake me the child molester huh lol

Whatever gets the point across.... :S

Its not like you dont already make gsc look bad ;)

:eekout:

best example ever JIN YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO i want your babies in a non homosexual way, im not saying i dont like gay people i love elton john but as a singer nothing more...

so wait is glowsticking culture the children to be molested??? and how do they get all the children to CCM on Friday and Saturday wouldn't their parents(GSC Staff) get worried?

and one more thing its pretty weird you would still be willing to hangout with your friend even if you knew he was a child molester i know i wouldnt be able to