Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Nitr0

To Another Day

149 posts in this topic

wow things sure have changed since my video o.o

i ask that we please closed this thread this is getting beyond stupid and pointless nitro i know you won't be getting this but good bye good sir

Wow. Unnecessary thread is unnecessary.

Guys, Nitro wanted to leave peacefully. Sure, he said some stuff, and that's his opinion. His choice. Just nod and go with it.

To the SoCal-ers that commented: Why did you even post? You contributed nothing to this. Kinda hurt me, and I doubt this is what Nitro wanted. He never wanted drama, he just wanted to stick. This is a respectful send off and then all this stuff gets stirred up? Real cool. Just let people speak their piece. But really, Nitro's single post in this thread is Docile. What if he want's to come back? Now everyone's going to remember this shitstorm. Cool.

To the rest of this thread: Let it die. Come on. Some one left. K, cool. Nitro helped where he could, had fun in SD, and definitely made people hella comfortable. Even taught me stuff along the way.

Two best posters I've seen in this thread: Cleric and Cody. I agree with Cody, burning bridges is dumb. Did I think this post was needed? No. But I respect Nitro's stance and his way of handling this. Kudos man. I'll definitely see you round. Keep stringing for the right reasons, like you always have.

Second, Cleric attempted what he does best: Come into a thread, tell everyone to shut the hell up, and everyone do so. Not that hard. If you wanna bitch or have questions, PM/IM the people you wanna talk to. Posting here if you have a beef with someone does nothing.

Everyone who didn't have a nice peaceful send off for Nitro, simply put, shut the fuck up.

Nitro, see ya on AIM and all.

Well...this is awkward. Sad to see you leaving the site Nitro. But here's hoping to see you stick in person someday. Shoulda came out to the Fresno meetup dude.

*waves* come on people ...

"clerics being an asshole"

no one want to take some shots tonight? lol. guys are no fun anymore. I want to make gsc look bad by banning as many people as i can , while i say things like "yeah and guess what im fucking your grandmas corpse while i ban you"

Whats the point of banning when people are quitting anyway? Good riddance if you ask me.

*waves* come on people ...

"clerics being an asshole"

no one want to take some shots tonight? lol. guys are no fun anymore. I want to make gsc look bad by banning as many people as i can , while i say things like "yeah and guess what im fucking your grandmas corpse while i ban you"

tumblr_kw6nbtccll1qz9qooo1_500.gif

all of those guys were already gone, it's just that given enough time, they grew balls to say something in public instead of behind people's backs.

hey wilson,

just wanted to say i'm real glad you are being in the open about this instead of being all fake about it like usual. last time i saw you was during anime expo and you were being nice and i was the same way to you too. but i knew it was all a front, because since then, even when i didn't say anything about jun0 until he started doing more shit lately you were talking a lot of shit.

shoulda just banned you the first time. i knew you were trouble when you couldn't see why glowsticking at magic mountain during prom night was wrong.

you asked me to keep it short so i will. do something with your life and you will be cool one day and get laid. don't need to be a DJ to get laid, okay? but you do need actual grasp of music to be a good one, but by all means keep pursuing it if you think it'll help you and you enjoy it.

peace! we're cool though, no worries. i look at you more of someone who don't know any better than someone with a black heart.

once you get a real career, and maybe get an education of some kind, you can talk about nonsensical replies. but honestly, it's quite rich to hear it from someone with a 6th grade writing level who can barely use paragraphs and an honest sentence structure. i mean all i seen from you in the past 2 years were sentence fragments and haiku-like structure.

read some books, go to school =)

all of those guys were already gone, it's just that given enough time, they grew balls to say something in public instead of behind people's backs.

dave is like raizo from ninja assassin he emergered from the shadows and pwned those noobs

I dunno, shuold we ban them? On one level I want them to see that GSC will go on without them. I mean these are all folks who've been here less than 2 years or so and I could pretty much care 0 since they are all people who contributed 0 and everyone was always wary of them since the day they set foot on the site. They are ALL staff rejects.

It's a good argument for being more vigilant about bannings but a lot of our staff have pretty big hearts.

I dunno, shuold we ban them? On one level I want them to see that GSC will go on without them. I mean these are all folks who've been here less than 2 years or so and I could pretty much care 0 since they are all people who contributed 0 and everyone was always wary of them since the day they set foot on the site. They are ALL staff rejects.

It's a good argument for being more vigilant about bannings but a lot of our staff have pretty big hearts.

im not admin so i dont know if this means anything but unless you ip ban cant they just make new acc? 2nd cant you get around ip ban with router / loggin on from say wifi hotspot?

yes, but we can ban them again, and then the IP ranges are less and less available. we also block common proxies.

they can still probably view, which is what they do, but they are effectively silenced.

yes, but we can ban them again, and then the IP ranges are less and less available. we also block common proxies.

they can still probably view, which is what they do, but they are effectively silenced.

hmm i c dont take this as insubordination, but i believed the point was to prevent people who would use gs.c stuff to make money or battle does silencing them do that? dont get me wrong or anything im just looking for more of a perminent solution

I was under the impression that someone was banned for breaking the rules. Like taking drugs to a meetup or legitimately battling.

If they haven't done anything, there is no point in banning them. If you want to show them that gsc doesnt need them... Make gsc a better place while they are gone. :/

Just because they decided to leave a website doesn't mean we need to ban them IMO.

Thats like a girlfriend breaking up with you and then saying "NO! I broke up with YOU!!! HAHAHA!"

Which kinda makes the dude look like he is really butt hurt. Or in our situation... Makes us look like we are weak.

:inmyopinion:

Guest Guest
hey wilson,

just wanted to say i'm real glad you are being in the open about this instead of being all fake about it like usual. last time i saw you was during anime expo and you were being nice and i was the same way to you too. but i knew it was all a front, because since then, even when i didn't say anything about jun0 until he started doing more shit lately you were talking a lot of shit.

shoulda just banned you the first time. i knew you were trouble when you couldn't see why glowsticking at magic mountain during prom night was wrong.

you asked me to keep it short so i will. do something with your life and you will be cool one day and get laid. don't need to be a DJ to get laid, okay? but you do need actual grasp of music to be a good one, but by all means keep pursuing it if you think it'll help you and you enjoy it.

peace! we're cool though, no worries. i look at you more of someone who don't know any better than someone with a black heart.

once you get a real career, and maybe get an education of some kind, you can talk about nonsensical replies. but honestly, it's quite rich to hear it from someone with a 6th grade writing level who can barely use paragraphs and an honest sentence structure. i mean all i seen from you in the past 2 years were sentence fragments and haiku-like structure.

read some books, go to school =)

Er... I thought you were going to keep it short. But it is apparent you just love to make wild, long, and false accusations. I actually, am going to school, and making a career out of art, and not pushing pills or dominating internet sites all day. Aren't you just so proud of me?

And would you please address the questions I have previously brought up: You (obviously) have a grudge against Marvin, and why do you so much insist on mentioning him here?

And his wife says you give him more action than she does. Yes, he has a wife. Just curious, do you have a significant other who said they would love to spend the rest of her (or maybe his for you, I don't know your situation now) life with you?

I wasn't talking about Marvin's love life. I don't like him as a person, but I think HE gets laid.

I just don't think you get laid, which is why you are here talking shit.

Also I'm not sure if you noticed, but I didn't talk about jun0 for months and months until puke faces like you decieded to bring the fight to us by talking shit about us during OUR meetups and pre-meetups. Why do you also insist on hanging out on the fringes of our events?

GO HOME. STAY HOME. GET A LIFE.

Guest Formerly Wuxanaxan
I wasn't talking about Marvin's love life. I don't like him as a person, but I think HE gets laid.

I just don't think you get laid, which is why you are here talking shit.

Also I'm not sure if you noticed, but I didn't talk about jun0 for months and months until puke faces like you decieded to bring the fight to us by talking shit about us during OUR meetups and pre-meetups. Why do you also insist on hanging out on the fringes of our events?

GO HOME. STAY HOME. GET A LIFE.

S'cuse me sir. I don't see any questions answered. And to correct you Dave, no one posted about Marvin until you got on the thread.

Boohoo... you asked me to go get an education, get a real career, as well as a life, and that is exactly what I'm doing. Now I'm sad.

And Dave, there is much more to life than getting laid, you should know this, after all you aren't you nearly twice as old as I am? I can get some if I really want to, but I don't have a need for it, but neither is that important. Unless you are so very dependent on sex and are trying to force that idea on me...?

I actually don't insist on going to these meetups/pre-meetups, nor do I insist on hangign out on the fringes of "your" events. These are all false ideas you hold under that hat of yours. Unlike some people who are so very dependent upon drugs and/or partying for most of their life, I feel I've had enough, and that I have priorities. Mainly life.

I hope you have a good day sir.

(And I'm not sad really, just sarcastic. Neither do I wish you any rainbows or good days.)

*sigh* fucking stupid thread is FUCKING STUPID.

ignore previous statement i stand corrected...

requesting a lock? unless like mentioned earlier it's time for the annual GSC member-Spring-Cleaning LMAO

Either way i don't have time for this nonsense personally, I've got tutorials to take care of =P

Guest Formerly Wuxanaxan
*sigh* fucking stupid thread is FUCKING STUPID.

And actually if some of you trolls will spend time reading, you'll see Juno wasn't even mentioned until ExMonarch brought him up, and Dave responded to that, and this shitstorm ensued.

Up until then this thread was about Nitro performing for money and bidding his farewell, and Dave explaining why Nitro was leaving...

Way to hijack this thread lol

requesting a lock? unless like mentioned earlier it's time for the annual GSC member-Spring-Cleaning LMAO

Either way i don't have time for this nonsense personally, I've got tutorials to take care of =P

Mr. Sparrow. Perhaps you should actually read the thread. Dave made quite a few posts before Monarch did. And in Dave's first post he mentioned Marvin right off the bat. And Nitro didn't mention himself specifically performing for money.

i stand corrected LMAO

I just assumed Nitro's real name was Marvin.

I tend to forget people's real names and prefer our monickers over our "corporate slave names" LOL

either way this shit just needs to be dropped IMO

Chill.jpg

This threads pointless all because someone left..

*Agrees with Sparrow* Close this thread or squash it already.

Guest Formerly Wuxanaxan

It's alright. We all have some dignity we want to protect right? Either ours or that of our friends. Nothing wrong with that. And yes, thread should be dropped.

This post doesn't need to be locked. I think people can make their own decisions.

Everyone who is defending this whole haterade jerkfest are people who have been banned before, told not to glowstick at school functions, people who love making money from glowsticking and would defend people doing it.