Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Nitr0

To Another Day

149 posts in this topic

Boo hoo. Go away now.

Nitro, you should come back :D We like you still.

boohoo?

who's crying?

you?

Im sorry...I didnt mean to upset you..

maybe you should get off GSC's nuts, you may have been less upset!

maybe you should get off GSC's nuts, you may have been less upset!

lol, you obviously don't know me and haven't been around here long. :D

Nice try though.

so what if he gets paid to string?

Really? The whole thought of it just doesn't make you feel dirty and like a sellout?

Jun0 is what he always is and has been. And he has unlimited time to talk shit since he doesn't actually have to worry about getting a real job or anything like that.

It's unfortunate that instead of starting up his own shit, he chooses to hassle with glowsticking.com. It's like, dude, get a fucking life. Don't bother us, don't talk to people on the site, do your own thing and we'll be fine. Be a creator. Build something up. Why insist on leeching off of glowsticking.com like some kind of fucking parasite?

In any case, people like monarch are absolute tools. i mean SERIOUSLY? have some class. you look like an idiot! everything you do, all the moves you do, which you learned off this site, you take it and then make money off of it without even thinking about what the people who spend the real hours coming up with them would feel? fuck you.

Jun0 is what he always is and has been. And he has unlimited time to talk shit since he doesn't actually have to worry about getting a real job or anything like that.

It's unfortunate that instead of starting up his own shit, he chooses to hassle with glowsticking.com. It's like, dude, get a fucking life. Don't bother us, don't talk to people on the site, do your own thing and we'll be fine. Be a creator. Build something up. Why insist on leeching off of glowsticking.com like some kind of fucking parasite?

In any case, people like monarch are absolute tools. i mean SERIOUSLY? have some class. you look like an idiot! everything you do, all the moves you do, which you learned off this site, you take it and then make money off of it without even thinking about what the people who spend the real hours coming up with them would feel? fuck you.

damn...

I think cynicdave just evolved into EPICdave!!!!

Should I be insulted?

Dave do you get kicks out of being a jaded fucktard?

I've never made money from glowsticking, so why did you imply that I take moves off your site, and make money off them?.

also. Glowsticking freehand is nothing fucking new bro, you just blew it up to try to preserve its culture, which I understand, dances without culture do die, but to put rules on glowsticks is like forcing people to tie there shoe a certain fucking way.

Im done, ban me. bye, <3

Should I be insulted?

I've never made money from glowsticking, so why did you imply that I take moves off your site, and make money off them?.

also. Glowsticking freehand is nothing fucking new bro, you just blew it up to try to preserve its culture, which I understand, dances without culture do die, but to put rules on glowsticks is like forcing people to tie there shoe a certain fucking way.

Im done, ban me. bye, <3

OHHH MAN!

This is just like that 200 page topic about Juno and all the other people last year.

How sad. =(

This is fucking ridiculous, guys. Jesus...

OHHH MAN!

This is just like that 200 page topic about Juno and all the other people last year.

How sad. =(

Isn't that the bannings page? Is that still around?

This is fucking ridiculous, guys. Jesus...

Isn't that the bannings page? Is that still around?

Haha I know. /facpalm

Umm yeah but, I'm pretty sure they locked it.

Should I be insulted?

Im done, ban me. bye, <3

GOOD DAY SIR.

If you are cool with people glowsticking for money... or doing it yourself and don't think those views are going to change, just leave now.

Seriously people come to gsc with all kinds of ideas in there head and some want to stick with things they know the site are against and some eventually see WHY we are so stead fast to defend what we say.

i hate when this happens...

but i suppose its one of the most surefire ways to widdle out the people who dont believe in gsc's rules. im always sorry when things end up this way but it does happen, if you have a problem, leave, dont cause more trouble.

nitro, you will be missed. ill try to contact you to figure it all out. (that last sentance doesnt require a retort, thank you)

This whole topic is so not PLUR.

Just like most things, the concept of PLUR is better left unspoken, in my nonprofessional opinion, but I digress from the point of this thread.

Just like most things, the concept of PLUR is better left unspoken, in my nonprofessional opinion, but I digress from the point of this thread.

Nicely put.

This whole thread is totally not cool.

You will never know in your life what it means to to do what the staff on the site or what I do ever in your life because you will always see things from the tiny little rock of ignorance that comes from not knowing anything much in particular and haven't accomplishing much in particular.

You come to the site, you learn from us, watch our videos and yes, we ask you follow our rules.

Sorry to imply that you make money off glowsticking-- you don't really have that much misguided ambition to do that in the first place. I meant you SUPPORT people who do. I stand corrected in the way I say it.

But you are still a tool who can't make his own mind. Instead you just do what ignorant people do-- repeat a line you think sounds cool "GLOWSTICKING HAS NO RULES WAH WAH BAH BAH"

Well, sir, glowsticking.com has rules, and I hope you feel good if you ever do moves like wraps, helicopter 8's, glowstringing manipulations, wraps, stalls, kicks, taps. Just remember where it all came from.

Peace out buddy! Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I had no idea who you are before because you are irrelevant, but hey, introductions are always great =)

You will never know in your life what it means to to do what the staff on the site or what I do ever in your life because you will always see things from the tiny little rock of ignorance that comes from not knowing anything much in particular and haven't accomplishing much in particular.

You come to the site, you learn from us, watch our videos and yes, we ask you follow our rules.

Sorry to imply that you make money off glowsticking-- you don't really have that much misguided ambition to do that in the first place. I meant you SUPPORT people who do. I stand corrected in the way I say it.

But you are still a tool who can't make his own mind. Instead you just do what ignorant people do-- repeat a line you think sounds cool "GLOWSTICKING HAS NO RULES WAH WAH BAH BAH"

Well, sir, glowsticking.com has rules, and I hope you feel good if you ever do moves like wraps, helicopter 8's, glowstringing manipulations, wraps, stalls, kicks, taps. Just remember where it all came from.

Peace out buddy! Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I had no idea who you are before because you are irrelevant, but hey, introductions are always great =)

You are the definition of "Badass" aren't you Dave? =D

You know what's PLUR?

- Staff members who tireless do the shitty long work of posting events, getting people to go to events, moderating, creating tutorials, just so random people can learn and enjoy our art.

- People who push the art, while not trying to hide their moves from the community, giving away all their moves for FREE because they have no motivation to keep their moves from anyone because they know that they'll get more moves for free back and they wouldn't be in a competition to prove "WHO DA BEST".

- People who tirelessly catalog, post videos, talk to promoters all for free so people like monarch can bite their hand.

- All the DJ's who post their mixes, do shoutouts for glowsticking.com, rep glowsticking.com because of the love.

- All the people who participate and help newbies out all day long.

- All the admin and staff who create new threads, delete spam threads, participate in meetups, all for free.

- The graphic designers who make signatures, do video screens.

- The video editors who edit videos, do collaboration videos, setup small scale meetups just so that people have something to watch.

- The uploaders, the dancers, the promoters, the organizers and the members who defend our art and follow the rules because they have the heart to be IN the culture, not to USE our culture.

- All the most innovative glowstickers who have NOT sold out even though they create the vast majority of new moves that puke faces like monarch and jun0 use and profit out of.

PLUR does not mean you step on our faces and calll us names in our own home because you need attention because your parents are not willing to give you any

Guest Guest_Artoo

Actually, he's the definition of 'cokehead'.

Maybe he should go do a few lines and let someone who knows what they're doing run GSC. He obviously can't handle it with all that powder in his head.

Shit, whoops. Forgot to log in when I typed that.

But yeah. Fuck you, Dave. Keep snortin' and doing what you're doing. PLUR to all, and to all a good night.