Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro-Nitr0

To Another Day

149 posts in this topic

Dear glowsticking.com,

From the friends that I have made to the people that I am not going to be able to meet. Im sorry but this is going to be my good bye. We live in a society that we are pushed aside and held down by so much. Glowsticking is a righteous cause and an artform that I have came to love . I believe this artform should be pursued and that many can find joy in this, but I think it is time for me to step away from something that I once thought to be so great. Its hard for me to say good bye because I have made so many friends from this site. I don’t want to create drama or beef but I cannot support a doctrine any longer that goes against my beliefs. So this is my final goodbye it has been a good run.

Stick in peace.

Nitro

You will be missed Nitr0

Why are all of the brothers leaving GSC? Who's going to be my glowsticking brother from another mother? D:

Seriously, though, you'll be missed, I'll for surely be keeping in touch, dood.

Why are all of the brothers leaving GSC? Who's going to be my glowsticking brother from another mother? D:

Seriously, though, you'll be missed, I'll for surely be keeping in touch, dood.

if you adopted me DEMO.

i come with car insurance =)

But Yea.

Why are people leaving? making a big deal out of it?

should i pack my bags.. and tell syphon and xodiac to do the same?

If you dont have time for Glowsticking.. its ok.. go MIA for a while.

people do it all the time.

and come back outta nowhere.. makes it more of a surprise for a come back.

but then again.. thats just my thoughts.

Do what you wish.

I hope to see/catch you again.

Cheers

if you adopted me DEMO.

i come with car insurance =)

But Yea.

Why are people leaving? making a big deal out of it?

should i pack my bags.. and tell syphon and xodiac to do the same?

If you dont have time for Glowsticking.. its ok.. go MIA for a while.

people do it all the time.

and come back outta nowhere.. makes it more of a surprise for a come back.

but then again.. thats just my thoughts.

Do what you wish.

+1, I agree w/ deke, one has priorities, but such drastic changes outta nowhere... man....

I don’t want to create drama or beef but I cannot support a doctrine any longer that goes against my beliefs. So this is my final goodbye it has been a good run.

If people don't want to be creating drama then why do they keep posting things like this? Its a bummer that you wont be around anymore but I honestly think that if GSC is no longer the place for you, the best thing to do is just stop posting just like everyone else on this website who's moved on with their lives and hasn't made a scene of it (or at least not in public) Burning bridges is never a smart idea. Your involvement level just changes as you get older is all.

This whole thing just feels really awkward and I don't really know what to think about it. It's not like I wont be seeing or talking to you anymore so I feel like saying bye is kind of pointless and weird. *scratches head*

Oh well, still looking forward to seeing you next month, it'll be awesome.

HI NITRO!!!

I think it's pretty obvious. I went to a party yesterday and they were telling me they pay Marvin money to glowstick. He glowsticks, gets paid. From what the people were telling me, that's what he wants to do with glowsticking and that's his ultimate goal.

I always knew that he wasn't meant for GSC, but I didn't know how far.

If people don't want to be creating drama then why do they keep posting things like this?

People are easily peer-pressured. Scenesters like people who go to raves are very peer-pressure susceptible, because to most of them, it's their first scene.

To people who don't believe me, it's silk lounge in Monterrey park. It's not even rave related. It's just a place where they spin house music sometimes on thursdays and the clientele is all chinese people with go go dancers. nobody dances. it's all table based drinking. that's where he gets paid to glowstick

to be fair to nitr0 even though i dont knwo hi, it could be that he just wants closure because there is something worthwhile in saying a final goodbye to friends even if it does create drama

i also realize that i went off track with my comment.im not saying afronitro is gonna stick for money or anything or that be believes that way.

i also realize that i went off track with my comment.im not saying afronitro is gonna stick for money or anything or that be believes that way.

I was wondering where you were going with that. ^^;

not gonna lie dave... that sounded a little harsh. the truths the truth, and i can understand why, but i dont think it was necessary to explain.

oh well... see you nitro. peace bro

WTF is this all about?

I don't think it's all that big of a situation, he's just letting people know that he's leaving, really. :)

I think it's pretty obvious. I went to a party yesterday and they were telling me they pay Marvin money to glowstick. He glowsticks, gets paid. From what the people were telling me, that's what he wants to do with glowsticking and that's his ultimate goal.

I always knew that he wasn't meant for GSC, but I didn't know how far.

that really grinds my gears.

He not even that amazing.

This just kill the art even faster.

sending the wrong message to the audience..

like those people who get paid to Tektonik, shuffle, or jump...or poi

Who is Marvin?

8===>

This.

Im confused... I guess I would understand more if I lived down there lol. Wish u well nitro. Hope to meet you for real oneday. Peace man

Guest Guest_exmonarch_*

How does it kill the art?

nobody ever seems to take into consideration that NOBODY that picks up glowsticking for "popularity" gets good. because you should ALL know that there is a passion there when you stick if you love it, that cant be explained, somebody doing it for the popularity will NEVER have that passion.

and in my oppinion, it takes extreme passion in something to actually progress in it.

Juno is a great stringer, and also a good friend of mine...so what if he gets paid to string?

he also gets paid to spin fire, and LED's

if he got paid for using flowtoy's and doing wraps, would you still bash on him?

and imo you cant compare tektonic and shuffling to glowsticking or poi, Glowsticking and poi requiers WAY more dedication then most other dances.

The way you dedicate your time to what you love is YOUR CHOICE.

Its NOT PLUR to judge someone's way of doing something, I dont give a fuck who you are.

PLUR > GSC CULTURE.

Monarch. out

How does it kill the art?

nobody ever seems to take into consideration that NOBODY that picks up glowsticking for "popularity" gets good. because you should ALL know that there is a passion there when you stick if you love it, that cant be explained, somebody doing it for the popularity will NEVER have that passion.

and in my oppinion, it takes extreme passion in something to actually progress in it.

Juno is a great stringer, and also a good friend of mine...so what if he gets paid to string?

he also gets paid to spin fire, and LED's

if he got paid for using flowtoy's and doing wraps, would you still bash on him?

and imo you cant compare tektonic and shuffling to glowsticking or poi, Glowsticking and poi requiers WAY more dedication then most other dances.

The way you dedicate your time to what you love is YOUR CHOICE.

Its NOT PLUR to judge someone's way of doing something, I dont give a fuck who you are.

PLUR > GSC CULTURE.

Monarch. out

Boo hoo. Go away now.

Nitro, you should come back :D We like you still.