Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DACRepair

LED sticks

155 posts in this topic

they are from my LED sticks, they are only 4 inches (casue the LED module is like 2 inches long and glows 2) and they just slide into but yeah thus us just a demo, showing what the capability of it is sofar, so if you are gonna say "they need to be brighter" or "thats not long enuff" just wait, they are gonna be in full 6" sticks ans these are running on a breadboard with a bunch of parts and not specifically whats gonna be in the final design so they will get brighter

Also R3DLIN3, this is on a breadboard so i cant swing it around, however i got some small smd modules that i can tape unside all ghetto like and swing them, i'll try it out later and TY

They are nice and will be even better when they are done im sure. Are you planning on selling?

they are from my LED sticks, they are only 4 inches (casue the LED module is like 2 inches long and glows 2) and they just slide into but yeah thus us just a demo, showing what the capability of it is sofar, so if you are gonna say "they need to be brighter" or "thats not long enuff" just wait, they are gonna be in full 6" sticks ans these are running on a breadboard with a bunch of parts and not specifically whats gonna be in the final design so they will get brighter

Also R3DLIN3, this is on a breadboard so i cant swing it around, however i got some small smd modules that i can tape unside all ghetto like and swing them, i'll try it out later and TY

alright, good to know... good luck and keep up the progress :)

ok so we got some coding going on from d0nk and we should have a nice working one going soon that will be somewhat full featured

also i am taking the project to school where i am gonna use the driver for my engineering/robotics class so i will be working there (plus they have better equipment then i have so it helps with prototyping)