Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay

(Video) Warming up for fire collab

5 posts in this topic

this was just what i needed today, thnks i really liked the vid and you have some solid ideas and concepts going there, it can be a bit smoother but you were reacting to the music so it's acceptable if it's a bit sloppier, getting it clean is another kind of practice.

maybe a tip, try to make a combo for the collab entrie so you'll have 50 secs of pure orgasmic moves tied to eachother in a great way.

and i think i want all the footage of you shooting for the collab. i'd like to see what more you have in you.

I like the video man.

You have alot of good Flower and hybrid variations.

You just gotta work on getting your transitons and and your moves a little smoother.

Other then that you have good flow and i will be looking for you in the fire collab:)

Nice video, dood. Ahhh, I love those stalls, you have a great variety of stalls. Can't wait to see the final product. :D

I usually practice with glowsticks but I still use both so some moves have been hard to get down consistently. Some of the stalls are pretty hard to adjust for. Unless I pick one or the other I dont think ill ever get them all down perfectly.

I think next I want to get down floaters :)

I dont know what kind of footage Im going to send in. I have an idea but its going to be a surprise. If it works out it wont be anything like this video but it will still be cool.