Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zin

Electric Zoo Festival 2010 // All Ages // 09.04.2010 - 09.05.2010

52 posts in this topic

Well.. he's gonna play his new songs though right. lol.

ez2010_email02_main.gif

Chemical Brothers

Fedde Le Grand

Armin Van Buuren

Above & Beyond

Paul Van Dyk

ATB

Benny Benassi

John Digweed

Saturday is Winning for me again..

but who knows.. im buy my tickets..

sell the friday one if i decide not to go to.

Chemical Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrs I really hope I can make it again this year.

LINE UP IS OUT:

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4

The Chemical Brothers

* Paul van Dyk

* Benny Benassi

* ATB

* Richie Hawtin

* Major Lazer

* Kaskade

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5

Armin van Buuren

* Above & Beyond

* John Digweed

* Fedde Le Grand

* Boys Noize

* Bassnectar

PLUS

* A-Trak

* Adultnapper

* Aeroplane

* Afrojack

* Chris Lake

* Chuckie

* Claude VonStroke

* D. Ramirez

* Davide Squillace

* Diplo

* Dirty South

* Dixon

* Erol Alkan

* Flying Lotus

* Funkagenda

* Gareth Emery

* Jon Hopkins

* Joris Voorn

* LA Riots

* Laidback Luke

* Marco Carola

* Markus Schulz

* Martin Buttrich

* Martyn

* Matthias Tanzmann

* Paco Osuna

* Paul Kalkbrenner

* Rusko

* Steve Aoki

* Steve Bug

* The Glitch Mob

* Tom Middleton

* Victor Calderone

* Wolfgang Gartner

* + more to be announced!

FUCK YEAH KASKADE IS GOING TO BE THERE =D AND PAUL KALKBRENNER

they had me at Armin, ATB, Above and Beyond, Gareth Emery and Markus Schulz

Now that the summer is officially in full swing, the 2010 edition of Electric Zoo is right around the corner and ready to provide the Big Apple with another dose of musical mayhem. The 26 acres of lush greenery and stunning water views of Randall’s Island Park provide the backdrop for New York’s premier destination for electronic music over Labor Day weekend, September 4th & 5th, 2010. With each passing day, not only does anticipation grow but the already massive collection of DJs, producers, and live acts scheduled to perform gets bigger, better and more diverse.

This year's final festival lineup will include additions from electronic music pioneer Moby playing a rare Main Stage DJ set on Sunday. Other notable additions include New York’s favorite resident DJ Boris, veteran German trance duo Cosmic Gate, the U.S. debut from Italian techno wonder Dusty Kid, new school trance heavyweight Glenn Morrison, Dutch electro/trance superstar Sander van Doorn, and Colorado dance/rock outfit Savoy.

On Saturday, the Main Stage will be headlined by The Chemical Brothers on the heels of their latest release Further, Italian electro favorite Benny Bennasi, German trance king ATB, and dancehall bangers Major Lazer. On Sunday, Armin van Buuren returns for a headlining set on the eve of his new artist album Mirage, along with Moby, Dutch house sensation Fedde Le Grand, and Berlin's Boys Noize with his mutant techno sound. The Hilltop Arena will be headlined by Grammy nominated artist, globally acclaimed DJ and perennial NYC favorite Paul van Dyk, along with prolific artist Kaskade supporting his sixth album, Dynasty, and UK trance trio Above & Beyond with their upcoming album Ajnunabeats Vol 8. The Red Bull Music Academy Tent will feature Colorado's self-publishing machine Pretty Lights and his electro organic cutting-edge party rocking beats and San Francisco's freeform artist Bassnectar. Finally, the Sunday School Grove returns with its signature school buses, featuring techno innovator Richie Hawtin and Bedrock maestro John Digweed.

2-Day General Admission Passes are available now, but HURRY because prices go up on Thursday, July 8th at 12 midnight. VIP Upgrades are also available with optional parking. If you are 21+ and have purchased a general admission ticket, the VIP Upgrade will get you in through a separate VIP entrance, provide prime viewing of the main stage from the VIP bleachers or front row, as well as access to the VIP tented lounge with couches, table and chairs, separate food menu, and private cash bar featuring mixed drinks, beer and wine, and VIP-only deluxe air conditioned bathrooms. For tickets and information, go to: www.electriczoofestival.com.

Listen to Electric Zoo Radio on Sirius XM's Area channel every Thursday at 8:00 pm ET with rebroadcasts on Sundays at 7:00 pm ET now through Thursday, September 2nd.

ELECTRIC ZOO ARTISTS - FREE LISTEN/DOWNLOAD:

Moby "Stay Down"(Popof Remix) - download now!

Moby "Wait For Me" (Laidback Luke remix)download now!

For more info, please go to: www.electriczoofestival.com.

Like Us: facebook.com/ElectricZoo

Follow Us: twitter.com/electriczoony

ez2010_lineup03.jpg

Here is the current day & stage breakdown of artists performing at Electric Zoo 2010 (*indicates new):

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th

Main Stage

The Chemical Brothers

Benny Benassi

ATB

Major Lazer

Boris*

Dirty South

Tom Middleton

Hilltop Arena

Paul van Dyk

Kaskade

Chuckie

Gareth Emery

Glenn Morrison*

Joachim Garraud

Markus Schulz

Pete Tong

Red Bull Music Academy Tent

Pretty Lights

Afrojack

Erol Alkan

Fake Blood

Flying Lotus

LA Riots

Martyn

Rusko

Sunday School Grove

Richie Hawtin

Claude VonStroke

Joris Voorn

Paco Osuna

Paul Kalkbrenner

Reboot

Steve Bug

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th

Main Stage

Armin van Buuren

Moby* (DJ Set)

Fedde le Grand

Boys Noize

Funkagenda

Hilltop Arena

Above & Beyond

Avicii

Chris Lake

Cosmic Gate*

D. Ramirez

Sander van Doorn*

Steve Aoki

Wolfgang Gartner

Red Bull Music Academy Tent

Bassnectar

A-Trak

Aeroplane

Diplo

Jon Hopkins

Savoy*

The Glitch Mob

Sunday School Grove

John Digweed

Adultnapper

Davide Squillace

Dixon

Dusty Kid*

Marco Carola

Martin Buttrich

Matthias Tanzmann

Popof

Victor Calderone

About Electric Zoo

After its inaugural year, Electric Zoo has already established itself as New York’s premier electronic music festival. In 2009, 26,000 people passed through the gates of Randall’s Island Park to witness over 50 acts representing multiple countries on 4 stages. Electric Zoo represents all genres of electronic music by bringing top international DJs and live acts along with hometown favorites to New York City. The festival’s inaugural edition received a coveted IDMA nomination for “Best U.S. Festival†and “Best Music Event†by URB magazine, as well as positive press coverage from major media outlets like CNN, New York Times, Huffington Post, Village Voice, Time Out New York, New York Post, DJ Mag, and Ocean Drive.

About Made Event

Made Event, helmed by Mike Bindra and Laura De Palma, working with a team of industry leaders, is committed to excellence in the programming, promotion, and production of electronic dance music events. They stand at the vanguard of their field due to the world-renowned caliber of entertainment and expert production values they bring into a variety of distinctive and innovative venues. In 2009, Made Event was nominated for “Promoter of the Year†by URB magazine and “Best Event Promoter†by the IDMAs. With over 25 years of combined experience, and over 400 successful events produced in New York City and at Winter Music Conference in Miami, Made Event continues to set the bar for quality electronic music events. For more info, please go to www.MadeEvent.com.

merged the threads. Zin can you update OP with updated info thanks.

Zoo - Festival? Do they have furries or something?

Zoo - Festival? Do they have furries or something?

huh..........

what are you getting at?

huh..........

what are you getting at?

I was going to say if so then that must be some pretty huge, spectacular event. :D

(not the creepy ones.)

Plane tickets are so expensive now.... ]= It like doubled in price over the past year. I guess the economy is getting "better". Ah well. SEE YOU ALL THERE ANYWAH

No sticks allowed? What the fuck is New York coming to; i'm sorry but I really can't take this anymore. It has sincerely been eating away at me and sucking the fun out of partying. Someone needs to put an end this bullshit.

Maybe list... what's the damn point of enjoying the music if I can't dance? Don't get me wrong, I love seeing you guys and hanging out with my friends... but something just.. isn't right.

I guess that post was aimed at NYC clubbing in general; fear of losing 5+ pairs of sticks at the door has stopped me from bringing them all together.. and you would think that for a massive they would let it slide. I'm just pissed man. =/

I guess that post was aimed at NYC clubbing in general; fear of losing 5+ pairs of sticks at the door has stopped me from bringing them all together.. and you would think that for a massive they would let it slide. I'm just pissed man. =/

How are they, CAN they enforce it on that scale?

...and how massive is this going to be?

Yeah its pretty shitty. I wouldnt suggest bringing a shitload of sticks though.

On a side note: SINGLE DAY TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. Its like $76 plus tax and service charge

They didn't really care last year about sticks... they weren't taking any away at all when we were going in at the beginning. I expect this years ezf to be much bigger based on all the ads that have been all over google/youtube/facebook that I've seen. I just hope stupid people don't ruin the party like EDC.

So i've been trying to decide if i should get tickets to zoofest but honestly if i cant spin it's prolly not worth it to me. how much spinning occurs at an event like this?

We cracked a nice amount of sticks during that weekend. I guess its up to security. We got in with ease last year.