Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwertycoder

My poi, staff, chucks compilation vid.

6 posts in this topic

chucks 1.5 years unlit 6 months lit

poi 6 months unlit 2.5 months lit

staff 1 month unlit 1 week lit

a little vid chronicling my progress into the flames

all critiques welcome.

Not a huge fan of the effects, personally. Other than that, I enjoyed the tosses done with the poi, Fire nunchaku are always fun, I want to get some or make some, but I don't have the cash for materials, and I liked your staffing.

The effects kinda took away from the video, IMO. And your poi seemed just a hair hurried at the beginning, but it was still pretty damn good.

Not a huge fan of the effects, personally. Other than that, I enjoyed the tosses done with the poi, Fire nunchaku are always fun, I want to get some or make some, but I don't have the cash for materials, and I liked your staffing.

The effects kinda took away from the video, IMO. And your poi seemed just a hair hurried at the beginning, but it was still pretty damn good.

thanks for the comment. i tried to only put in noninvassive and few effects in it. the lens flare was actually grabbed from filming. yeah i spin fast when they are on fire im about to get some bigger heads and will concentrate more on pendulums stalls and iso's.

@jay i used sony vegas to edit, IMO the easiest to use.

the effect for color change is "gradient" and i edited it to fade from one gradient to another on the beat. and i also used mirror for one portion.

the lenseflares were captured from my camera directly. Fire looks awesome when recorded in night vision.