Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

invisigoth

[video] fire poi video

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys i had some footage laying around from last month and i thought let's make a vid.

so here it is and i hope you guys enjoy it.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

for a high quality download click HERE

Dood, nice video. Pretty solid antispins, and good flow, keep up the good work, man. :D

I already saw and commented on this vid on youtube :D

But i noticed the 2nd time around that you did some Wings in this vid too!!! Lol, thats awesome that you are getting them down. Try to have your arms extended to the max tho before getting loose with em; its a workout and is a little scary swinging them so close to your head, but it will pay off in the long run. Otherwise, work out the kinks and the motion will eventually become very fluid, just keep toying with it and its variations and other ways to mixit up with basic split-time patterns and itll happen.

Anyways, to reiterate, it seems like youve gotten a lot smoother and cleaner with everything. The techey stuff really sticks out because of how visually symmetrical it all looks O.O!!! So, good job man! and if i see a handles vid come outta you anytime soon, ill be sure to return the favors and write a nice critique for ya.

thnx guys for the comments and yeah i have been smoothing everything out and focusing on hitting all the focus points. for the wings i'm still struggling with keeping my hands together and moving through the pattern they tengle up quite some times. and i've been playing around with making it antispin like the cap most people do i had it in the vid also. or like a box flower antispin so you can change directions in your wings. well i've been playing around with lots of stuff. it helps to practice weekly in a dancestudio. :D

i like the way those wings feel, quite relaxed and full of flow and grace.