Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiesty

Street Racing:

13 posts in this topic

Ok, I know the title has already turned some people off, but seriously.

Coming form someone who used to do it every chance I got, to my friends...please think about stopping.

It is not worth the risks.

A friend of mine was ejected from a car he was a passenger in, and the car rolled over his head. He was not killed (yeah, miracles do happen), but he had to learn to read, walk, eat, all over again. Not to mention he has no memory for that time period of before or after the accident.

I know people will do what they want, but I really just felt like having to type this.

If you street race, stop. Seriously.

I dont do it anymore cause i was doin 105 down a road and i was gonna top my car out that night, and a cop was waiting, i just had a odd feeling and stopped and seen the cop. i won the race tho but im all about the track tho.

and i know i dont run this forum and im not a mod, but i recommend noone talking about doing races on here or future races, cops do troll the internet, there was a bust at a causeway near my house and so many tickets given out.

now i know you may not believe this but i still will believe street racers are very very very safe drivers. we are aware of whats around us and are very careful about the areas. most people are stupid that race in traffic though. i did it once and shit my pants for how fast i was goin...

im glad to hear you no longer race on the streets man :)

i know most drivers do tend to be safe, but its the one or two idiots on the road that cause accidents to happen..that usually involve the innocent people, or the good people.

thats all :D

im glad to hear you no longer race on the streets man :)

i know most drivers do tend to be safe, but its the one or two idiots on the road that cause accidents to happen..that usually involve the innocent people, or the good people.

thats all :D

Yeah but occasionally ill fuck with people for a few seconds thats about it. its the people who think hondas are great drift cars :) and race during the middle of the day mostly that get into accidents.

Ok there are street racers and then there are STREET racers, those of us who have been doing it for a while are not stupid abandoned roads, old air ports, etc. we have roll cages and me i use a five point harness. i have seen young kids come up and want to roll but i turn them down they dont know what they are doing. so what im saying is that street racing is ok as long as your smart about it. thats my point of view.

Ok there are street racers and then there are STREET racers, those of us who have been doing it for a while are not stupid abandoned roads, old air ports, etc. we have roll cages and me i use a five point harness. i have seen young kids come up and want to roll but i turn them down they dont know what they are doing. so what im saying is that street racing is ok as long as your smart about it. thats my point of view.

good point.

Haha street racing. I used to do it a bit but I hardly ever now. However, if I see someone doing a flyby on the freeway I do catch up to them but thats all I really do now. The people I did race I got tired of most people here cant even get past 200hp lol. I was the only domestic car there sometimes. Everything was "JDM as fuck!" xD. It was fun but after awhile it got really boring.

Haha street racing. I used to do it a bit but I hardly ever now. However, if I see someone doing a flyby on the freeway I do catch up to them but thats all I really do now. The people I did race I got tired of most people here cant even get past 200hp lol. I was the only domestic car there sometimes. Everything was "JDM as fuck!" xD. It was fun but after awhile it got really boring.

sounds like alot of rice in your area.

X2....kids were always trying to line up next to me and race (i had a balls out srt-4).....a few revs and bursts of the bov and they backed down.....idiots...

street racing is gay

I'll drive really fast sometimes. All the more fun when there's someone with you. But that's usually only late at night when there's no traffic around. I mostly stopped because there are so many cops out now that they need more revenue $$$.

I'll drive really fast sometimes. All the more fun when there's someone with you. But that's usually only late at night when there's no traffic around. I mostly stopped because there are so many cops out now that they need more revenue $$$.

good thinking.....if u feel the need.....find a barren, empty country road, that way if you lose control, you will only kill yourself and not me and my family.......

good thinking.....if u feel the need.....find a barren, empty country road, that way if you lose control, you will only kill yourself and not me and my family.......

.....errr....eh.....nevermind. xD