Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artanis

CALLING ALL TORONTONIANS!

28 posts in this topic

I am in need of a serious group get together, located in the west end I got two other people that are wanting a meetup. Toronto seriously needs to come out with another video, who's down? Last video set was with 5 stringers and one chucker. COME ON I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE

<---this is me two years ago, have practised here and there but can't compare to a good old fashion meetup :) please get back at me

my msns acuma_2_2_5@msn.com

im about an hour outside toronto so im down to go but need directions ect i would probably be taking the go-bus into t.o so yeha

this vid is from about a year ago-ish

From north york, Been to busy going to parties and such to really do much on GSC, wouldn't be adverse to a jam, I've met a few stingers in my adventures that I could bring along too.

alright cool so sparkies you can bring a couple I know a couple of freehanders that want to learn stringing too, I can ask a couple others as well!!!

alright bad kar, where would be a good location for you? I mean like Im in the west end, but can practically get anywhere if need be.

and another thing when and where, any suggestions for location? inside might be a better idea but we'll think about that when the time comes, I just want to know the amount of people going so we can figure out the place to do it.

A circus group that I spin poi with use a UofT building, and in the spring/summer/early fall Drumcircles are always a good place to meet.

Holy crap people come on this forum!

I live in Mississauga and can easily get to Toronto. I've been glowstringing for 6 months, and usually goto Darkrave.

LOL i use purerave all the time ... but i cant go to most of the events, btw how does gsc feel about ppl sneaking in under aged?

You under 16? just say you don't have id, they'll try and kick you out at like 1:30. But if you bring in some nailpolish remover you can take of the mark the put on your hand.

lol no im 18 so i could have gone to dark rave... except it was like 1hr plus of transit one way, and then only a 3 hr event so.. :( back to the original matter since im 18 i cant get into most 19+ events legally lol

If those 19+ events are anything like most 18+ events in my area, You should be able to get in with no problems, most doormen at the 18+ events here in Indiana don't really check I.D's all that often unless you look like you're young as hell.

im simplex

hmm so i live in etobicoke. ive been stringing for maybe 2 months? yup :P

im not the greatest but im learning lolol

uh i got into gs by seeing one of the videos melvenorc posted on a pen spinning board i go to :P

so i started stringing as a manipulation hobby i guess lol

um im not quite used to the culture aspects of gsc yet but im trying lol.

oh and im 16 so im not quite sure about raves and stuff but if anyone is in the area lets talk^^

alright im not sure if i can go my ride got canceled but i will try to work something out we should find a way to meet up if i can go though