Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cynicdave

Feb 20th: Official Homebase Glowshop #1 Los Angeles, OC, San Diego, Fresno

287 posts in this topic

Aw man, I live in LA, Santa Clarita. hopefully i could make it idk, im just 13 man parents won't even let me go outside, I stay in and do hw and on the weekends i go to work with my mom. Never been to a glowshop before, let alone a dance studio :(. Btw Im on my 3rd month of continuos practice :D, even though i started almost like a year ago, just never had anytime to practice sticking :( srry gsc... i love you!

Aw man, I live in LA, Santa Clarita. hopefully i could make it idk, im just 13 man parents won't even let me go outside, I stay in and do hw and on the weekends i go to work with my mom. Never been to a glowshop before, let alone a dance studio :(. Btw Im on my 3rd month of continuos practice :D, even though i started almost like a year ago, just never had anytime to practice sticking :( srry gsc... i love you!

It's all good, maybe in a few years.

someone told me that theres rules whenever theres a meet up like no drugs / alcohol

(not that i wanted to go messed up or anything thats just the only one i remembered =P) but what are the other rules?

Alright, here's my feedback:

Check it out, this is exactly what I need, total basic..

I could take a train into So Cal, but I couldnt do it until like mid Jan... Hell Feb would be better, but if it were in late Jan I could make it work.

The bigger the crew the better.. Like $70 a PoP for the train!~seriously WA kids come through EUG on the way down anyways, we could all be on the same train, pickin up more at each stop all the way down to LA... 15 of us pop out from different destinations along the journey. LOL!!

B)

i might do it in feb to make it coincide with a party so people from out of state can go to a party after the workshop with their new found skills

i might do it in feb to make it coincide with a party so people from out of state can go to a party after the workshop with their new found skills

i'm excited. do we have to keep coming back to this chat topic or is there a way to get notified once you settle on a date. i'm in la and will make time to come anytime with a friend or two in tow. rain or shine. :)

OOO if this ends up being on the 20th I could bring my friend for her B-day as well!!! :biggrin2:

This is why I think we should do it on the 20th:

awakening2010.png

Insomniac presents Awakening

Journey with us, depart the modern world and embark upon an adventure into an environment where all possibilities have been awakened. Join us for a celebration of fertility, rhythm and music as we summon the power and wisdom of the ancients and resurrect the spirit of dance! Bear witness to the potent vision and arouse the immortal force of rhythmic expression! Behold the new kingdom we build together. Witness the AWAKENING.

ATB // INFECTED MUSHROOM (LIVE)

Tickets go on sale January 1st, 2010

THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM // 6215 W Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028

18 & OVER EVENT // 21+ W/ID TO DRINK // HOURS: 9:00PM TILL 4:00AM

From insomniacevents.com .

so when is the san diego glowshop??

and where???

i need to know cuz i really want to go to one

can anybody tell me

So it looks like this thing is gonna be on the 20th then =]. Awesome

so when is the san diego glowshop??

and where???

i need to know cuz i really want to go to one

can anybody tell me

Just look in the socal regional forums for updates on San Diego. No one knows anything but what's posted in there.