Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ellezdey-RetrO

GSC Fire Poi Collab (FPC)

43 posts in this topic

I think this collab no longer has a primary editor. So you can be it if you want to, but even still, only dj sparrow has actually sent me footage. If you want to, i can help reassure ppl that this will indeed be working by messaging everyone who displayed interest. But as of right now, my computer can not handle editing a collaboration so i will not be able to do anyting more than just help whoever wants primary responsibility over this. BTW, xmas is rapidly approaching so make a decision fast. And this is directed to anyone open-minded about taking over.

I think this collab no longer has a primary editor. So you can be it if you want to, but even still, only dj sparrow has actually sent me footage. If you want to, i can help reassure ppl that this will indeed be working by messaging everyone who displayed interest. But as of right now, my computer can not handle editing a collaboration so i will not be able to do anyting more than just help whoever wants primary responsibility over this. BTW, xmas is rapidly approaching so make a decision fast. And this is directed to anyone open-minded about taking over.

So is this still on??

I've been filming the past few days but we've been having technical difficulties with the video camera focus.. think we got it figured out but it's super late so we're going to film again tomorrow and that's the clip i'll be submitting.

Im a no for this one. Im not going to be burning till our local winter meetup on the 28th..

but if you need more people I can get footage from a bunch of central + Nor Cal people then.

i submitted but send ellezday-retro the link cause that's still what the first post says.

oh and a question..does anybody has vegas or pinnacle which is downloadable or maybe a torrent or sum like that?

I have footage to submit, but I too am wondering if this is still on.

hey I'm planning a burn for tomorrow (sat 19) morning, can I submit Tomorrow afternoon still???

Hey guys, sorry for the absence. But,...... does noone read the previous posts???? i had computer problems and now i no longer have a computer of my own. And noone responded to my plea for help on editing this vid, so i dont think itll be happening. But someone else is welcome to take over.

I should have been more specific:

Is this video being made still, and if so, can I submit tomorrow?

:-P

Ill help edit but people would have to get me the footage by Jan 5th because thats when my break ends.

To maybe cut down on some of the confusion maybe we should start a new thread. Does anybody want to help me in the editing? or pick this up and do it themselves?

Do we know how many people have submitted to this so far?

i have submitted and are willing to help editing, i use windows movie maker so my editing options are limited especially with tekst.

if anyone has a download link or torrent for vegas or pinnacle i would be happy to edit this collab.

BUMP

ok i will give this a shot. i got pinnacle so my options grew like 10 times in comparison to movie maker.

who is still up for this, although this will not be finished around christmas i think new years is more likely if the participants have their clips ready..which should cause deadline was the 18th.

new thread here.....New thread for FPC